AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are all models age verified?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2017
Okay so I got a little weirded out today and im hoping someone can give me a straight answer.

Towards the end of my show I got a request for C2C from a female viewer, i was in the middle of attempting to cum so I said sure why not, the models profile said age of 26, but I did not check to see if I was able to tip her.

She then told me via pm that she was in high school but was 18.

I am concerned that I may have just inadvertantly seen someone to young to be on this site..is this possible? Can someone under the age of 18 broadcast themselves? As from what i am reading you only have to be age verified to accept tokens.

The account is age verified, if you think the person using the account is not the correct person then you should contact site support. Bear in mind that customers will tell you all kinds of bs as truth, but as you also saw her then its a little different here.
Just to add as well, not sure what site you are on but you should charge extra to watch cams, and ban other models from your room if you can, most are there to copy you or poach your customers, dont be fooled because everyone here is nice!

eta: customer accounts are not age verified usually, they have to have a credit card on file though. Are you sure it was a model account?

Age verification of viewers is pretty limited on all sites. Generally the user is required to click a button indicating that they are of legal age, and where possible their payment method will be checked against the age of the account holder. If, as you implied, the user is also a broadcaster that accepts tips for adult services, they will have been much more rigorously verified. In the case of Chaturbate, afaict "exhibitionist" broadcasters age not age verified by the site any more than the generic user is.

If you're concerned that they might not be of age, always better to excuse yourself and leave. Most sites have procedures to report underage members, and many legal jurisdictions have reporting guidelines and/or requirements.

What everyone else said but it would be possible for her to be 18 and a senior in high school so what she said could be true. A lot of schools where I am use the end of Aug or beginning of Sept as the age cut off so its possible she would of just turned 18.

to be on this site
I really wish people would stop being vague and stating things like this in a thread with no reference to the actual site they're speaking of. It makes it look like ACF is involved.

What everyone else said but it would be possible for her to be 18 and a senior in high school so what she said could be true. A lot of schools where I am use the end of Aug or beginning of Sept as the age cut off so its possible she would of just turned 18.

That's my husband. First day of school always seem to happen on his birthday.

The site is chaturbate, no need to get pissy about things.
well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me if we can't read your mind and ask you to please clarify further. also there seems to be a common misconception that this forum is chaturbate support.

Was it really so hard to specify which site you were talking about? This is AmberCutie's Forum, a place for cam models and members to hang out. It's not ChaturbateSupportDotCom, and there is in fact a multitude of camsites in existence, so we can't just read your mind and know which site you're talking about. Yes, some of us were able to infer that you were *probably* talking about Chaturbate, but it was hard to be sure. Specifying which site you're talking about makes it infinitely easier for people to answer your questions accurately.

Honestly the one getting pissy here is you. Being illusive about what site is being talked about helps no one. We can't help you if we don't know what site you're talking about because different sites have differing TOS.

She then told me via pm that she was in high school but was 18.

I am concerned that I may have just inadvertantly seen someone to young to be on this site

It's pretty normal, in my area anyway, to turn 18 during your senior year of high school. The school year starts on August 15th or so, and runs until May. In kindergarten, the cutoff to start in a given school year is turning 5 by September 1st. Progress that up to senior year, and, unless you're graduating early, you're to be 17 by September 1st of your senior year, and if your 18th birthday falls between September and May, boom, 18 and in high school. It's common in some areas for people to wait and start their kids in kindergarten a year later than the requirements, which leads to people starting senior year already 18, and turning 19 during the school year.

Tl;dr: just because someone is in high school, doesn't necessarily mean that they are underage.

Was she American? It a lot of other places it's not unusual for 18 year olds to be in their last year of high school. In Australia the school year runs from February to December, most of the year level was 18 before graduation. Hell, I knew a few 19 year olds, that either started late or were held back a year. My birthday is in March, so I was 18 for pretty much the entirety of my senior year.

Thank you to the people who actually answered, youve been helpful, i dont know whats wrong with the rest of you.

Search the forum for threads with "Chaturbate" in the title. You'll quickly discover that we are EXHAUSTED with people acting like this is Chaturbate support.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Saying vague things like 'this site' is not helpful, we are not all cam models on Chaturbate. Nor are we Chaturbate's support- there is one member on ABF who is part of Chaturbate's team. If you browse the threads, you'll find her mentioned. There are a lot of cam sites out there, and they should all age verify, but saying that I do not know of all cam sites out there (who does) vague sentences do not help. People aren't being pissy with you, OP, this site gets a lot of people thinking we're some tree branch of Chaturbate's support team. But we aren't! :h:

i was gonna tear into you. but i'll be nice.

people come here, probably in a state of panic, post threads expecting we are chaturbate or affiliated with support. probably because when you google chaturbate support, ACF is the 4 search result where it looks like you can get an immediate response. much better than waiting for vague CB support.

Now this forum has cammodels working many different sites. We all don't work the same site. Now when members (more specifically in this case this site's owner) vents how they are sick of people assuming we are CB support. You chose to be rude. A simple "oh my bad, it's Chaturbate" since you are a new person in our space.

You are coming across as entitled and rude. These aren't great first impressions for a cammodels support forum. I find myself no longer wanting to help you, because why would I help someone in who doesn't clarify and getting pissy when we express our frustration.

Don't be a cunt. Be nicer to the people who are trying to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.