AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Plug-in Failure message on Chaturbate when I try to Broadcast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
Twitter Username
@Lillie_Love_
Chaturbate Username
lillie_love_
Hi guys, I'm Lillie
I have recently signed up to Chaturbate to become a cam model on there. My first attempt to broadcast myself on the site, the message plug-in failure comes up and it doesn't give me any other options. I have a MacBook Air 2017, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or if their is some settings I need to change. I have restarted my laptop a few times and I have closed down all browser pages and reloaded them up again and nothing seems to work. It's still saying plug-in failure.

please can someone help me, I would really appreciate it

Lillie x

Not really too familair with MacBooks, but do you have the latest version of flash installed ?

(Do macs even have adobe flash? )
I have figured it out, I had to get the newest version of flash adobe but it has to be downloaded from the internet onto my MacBook. Safari doesn't support flash, so when I tried to broadcast on Chaturbate using Safari the plug-in failure error kept occurring. I had to download google chrome. Now it is working fine.

thank you x

Status
Not open for further replies.