AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Totally fed up with support at Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy Cam Guy

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Oct 25, 2017
All I have to say is as a high paying customer of the model I visit that Chaturbate is doing everyhting it can to get in the way of her earning her livelihood.

Not impressed. I feel as if Chaturbate is run by a load of immature children

And then when people in the industry complain about direct transfers hurting their industry. Do you ever wonder why clients prefer to arrange direct tarnsfers

To cut out these useless people in the middle skimming the models hard work

And I read on here and I hear about directly models being punished for the tiniest mistakes and the ridiculous daily goals they are expected to make

Just a bunch of oppressive fascist assholes exploiting women

Last edited:
I think most people here are fed up with chaturbate support if only for the single fact that people constantly come here to complain about them lol.

Just a bunch of oppressive fascist assholes exploiting women

So the men on CB are not being exploited? Only the women? What about the trans-gendered?

Do you ever wonder why clients prefer to arrange direct tarnsfers

If CB is 'exploiting' the models. Wouldn't this be also exploiting? I mean it's the same activity.

ridiculous daily goals they are expected to make

Last time I checked CB doesn't require or force any goals on models. If a model has tip goals. It's completely based off of their need. Not CB need.

To cut out these useless people in the middle skimming the models hard work

Hate to break it to you. But every online market has credit card processing or exchange rates. And the adult industry has allot of fraud, as a result processing has a higher coast. This isn't CB, this is credit card processing. And it happens on all the adult sites.

Chaturbate is doing everyhting it can to get in the way of her earning her livelihood.

And I read on here and I hear about directly models being punished for the tiniest mistakes

Most of CB rules are based off of what the law or credit card processors require. They're just doing what they need to do to keep the doors open.

• Helpful!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I was actually talking about the industry in general. And if an industry thinks that having systems that stop the models being paid is a good system then so be it. But my discussion on exploitation referred to most players between client and model. Not all models are lucky enough to be self-employed and keep all their earnings.. The problem with the middle men(people) is that they think they are are more important than client and supplier of a service. They are just arrogant

Plus if people don't like threads on a forum about the Cam industry relating to a major Cam site then what is this forum for

Other people get sick of those who whinge about forums being used for their purpose

But I guess most people complaining about my thread will be apologists or even exploiters themselves

Oh and by the way of course exploitiation refers to all models but I happen to be discussing women on this thread. You can set up your own thread to whinge about others

PS exploiting is living off the legitimate earnings of others without doing anything good to earn it. the clients are not exploiting models. models provide a commercial service to a client.

Last edited:
I was actually talking about the industry in general. And if an industry thinks that having systems that stop the models being paid is a good system then so be it. But my discussion on exploitation referred to most players between client and model. Not all models are lucky enough to be self-employed and keep all their earnings.

Plus if people don't like threads on a forum about the Cam industry relating to a major Cam site then what is this forum for

Other people get sick of those who whinge about forums being used for their purpose

But I guess most people complaining about my thread will be apologists or even exploiters themselves

Oh and by the way of course exploitiation refers to all models but I happen to be discussing women on this thread. You can set up your own thread to whinge about others

*blink* *blink*
Chaturbate doesn't give models any goals to meet.
If models are being given goals by the studio they work for that has nothing to do with chaturbate. Especially if a studio is a physical studio they will have some sort of goal system for the model in order to make it worth their money to have a model there. That's not chaturbate exploiting anyone. In fact unless the goals are crazy and unrealistic that's not even the studio exploiting anyone. Also take into account... Sometimes models lie.

Since you are talking about the "industry in general" as a model I don't think my cam site is exploiting me by taking a cut. That cut that they take goes to driving traffic, maintaining the site AND KEEPING ME SAFE. Both MFC and now SM have been nothing but good to me and have given me a safe platform from which to work. Neither sites are "useless" middlemen. They keep me safe.

Chaturbate has shitty support. We all know that here. But that doesn't mean everything about the site itself is bad. At least once a day someone shows up here to complain about chaturbate. Sometimes Shirley (a chaturbate rep that has an account here) fixes it and they leave happy, sometimes she tells them they broke the rules and it's their own damn fault. Chaturbate is really not great but that doesn't mean the entire industry is fucked.

*blink* *blink*
Chaturbate doesn't give models any goals to meet.
If models are being given goals by the studio they work for that has nothing to do with chaturbate. Especially if a studio is a physical studio they will have some sort of goal system for the model in order to make it worth their money to have a model there. That's not chaturbate exploiting anyone. In fact unless the goals are crazy and unrealistic that's not even the studio exploiting anyone. Also take into account... Sometimes models lie.

Since you are talking about the "industry in general" as a model I don't think my cam site is exploiting me by taking a cut. That cut that they take goes to driving traffic, maintaining the site AND KEEPING ME SAFE. Both MFC and now SM have been nothing but good to me and have given me a safe platform from which to work. Neither sites are "useless" middlemen. They keep me safe.

Chaturbate has shitty support. We all know that here. But that doesn't mean everything about the site itself is bad. At least once a day someone shows up here to complain about chaturbate. Sometimes Shirley (a chaturbate rep that has an account here) fixes it and they leave happy, sometimes she tells them they broke the rules and it's their own damn fault. Chaturbate is really not great but that doesn't mean the entire industry is fucked.

Chaturbate are the ones getting in the way between clients and models sometimes and were the focus of the post. My post are specific and general to the industry and if people continue to ignore major clients and attack them when they raise an issue its not much of an industry but I'm sure it will survive without me. As afar as I can see many of the models on this forum live in a more privileged existence where maybe they are not exploited in the same way

an industry thinks that having systems that stop the models being paid is a good system then so be it.

It sounds like you have a beef with a payment processing company. Cam sites don't control payment processing companies. Just like they don't control credit card processing companies and or banks.

exploitation referred to most players between client and model.

If that's the case, why were you arguing for direct payment? Direct payment doesn't solve this 'issue.'

Not all models are lucky enough to be self-employed and keep all their earnings..

The internet is just a communications tool. Exploitation of people is not new, it's been around long before the internet. And it'll be around long after the internet.

What your talking about is a society issue, that's not CB, or cam sites.

Some countries do a better job then others to protect sex workers. And there are statistics to back it up. Countries that legalize sex work tend to do a better job at protecting sex workers. Because they have laws to protecting sex workers from harm, exploitation, and coercion. Countries that supply health, education, police, and employment opportunists protect their citizens better.

if people don't like threads on a forum about the Cam industry relating to a major Cam site then what is this forum for

It's not clear what your agenda really is.
Is it you have a problem with CB? If so contact CB support.
Do you think some one is being exploited? Report the stream.
Is it your concerned about sexual exploitation? Then do what you can to help promote laws that are statically proven to protect sex workers.

This is what doesn't make sense.

You complain about a model not getting payed. But then you go on to suggest they're being exploited. Which means the model isn't actually the person who's getting payed. So why are you then concerned about the exploiter not getting payed?

You suggest camming itself is exploiting. But then you go on to suggest direct transfer of funds is the solution. Which means your advocating for camming.

Chaturbate are the ones getting in the way between clients and models

What specially is CB doing that is 'getting in the way'?

Is it not letting direct payment? Because that's to protect models & clients. Direct payment is a huge source of scams.

people continue to ignore major clients and attack them when they raise an issue

Who's attacking clients?

Reactions: SaffronBurke
What specially is CB doing that is 'getting in the way'?

Is it not letting direct payment? Because that's to protect models & clients. Direct payment is a huge source of scams.

Who's attacking clients?

Chaturbate support is being a total pain in the ass. They make life very difficult for clients to arrange payments and when you try to sort things out they are unrepsonsve. Eventually they just get the shits with clients making legitimate requsts and as a consequence deny the models a lot of money (and I mean a lot). Whoever they are are incredibly immature which is why I assumed they must be chidren

People on here sometimes (and the sites) have a tendency to attack clients. Not always but sometimes

Wait, is your issue just with sites taking a cut from tokens/model's income? Or did I misread? Because that doesn't have anything to do with Chaturbate support. Not trying to be rude or anything, just wondering.

Any cam site you go to, the hosting site is going to take their cut, which is only fair. In no way is that exploiting a model. Personally, I'd rather have MFC take their portion of token purchases, even if it means I'm making less than what people are spending on them. There's a multitude of reasons why, which have already been listed here. Maybe your intentions are well with wanting to make direct payments to a model, but not everyone's are. Direct payment can result in lost income for the model, where as cam sites protect against charge backs. It's also a ton safer, since direct payments can result in your personal information being leaked much easier. It also protects the clients as well, not just models.

Wait, is your issue just with sites taking a cut from tokens/model's income? Or did I misread? Because that doesn't have anything to do with Chaturbate support. Not trying to be rude or anything, just wondering.

Any cam site you go to, the hosting site is going to take their cut, which is only fair. In no way is that exploiting a model. Personally, I'd rather have MFC take their portion of token purchases, even if it means I'm making less than what people are spending on them. There's a multitude of reasons why, which have already been listed here. Maybe your intentions are well with wanting to make direct payments to a model, but not everyone's are. Direct payment can result in lost income for the model, where as cam sites protect against charge backs. It's also a ton safer, since direct payments can result in your personal information being leaked much easier. It also protects the clients as well, not just models.

I'm diiscussing a whole range of things here. The most specific is that Chaturbate is getting me and paying a model who wants my custom and who I want to see, And every attempt at discussion at support over the last few days has been obstructed and treated with disdain.

The rboarder issue is that sites do not think of the fact that models have goals and have shares of income taken out and every dollar they deny is less for the models.

Why is everyone protecting Chaturbate. i thought this forum was for models and members of sites o discuss issues. I feel it is run by the middle people who are part of the problem

You aren't making any sense. Seriously.

I'm making a serious issue (a) about how badly Chaturbate treats its users and (b) by that bad treatment of users are denying commercial transactions with models and (c) denyng models some of their income.

I then made a borader point about how this affects models because of the middle people in the industry who take their share (and place income goals) and how many on this site don't seem to realise that due t their more privileed status in richer countries or as self-employed cammers

I then made a further comment how it seems whenever anyone makes points like this they get attacked and questionnerd which suggests that basically the people doing the attacking are in league wiith those trying to deny models their income.

If that doesn't make sense then I fear you have a compehension problem or are ddelibreately choosing to miss the point

Why would Chaturbate or any camsite not take a portion of money from token purchases? They have to pay for the credit card processors, the actual domain, maintenance etc. They are a business. Plus, they supply traffic to models. A new model cannot just make their own site and have traffic. And when you do have your own site you (the model) are the one who would have to pay for that stuff, so it's not like a model with her own site would be pocketing all the money from every single transaction.

It's like that with any business. Ever go to a bar or gas station and there's a minimum that you have to be over to be able to pay with a card? It's because every time a card gets swiped the business has to pay a certain amount or percentage to the card processing company and after the cost of product and paying that card processing price it would actually cost the company to run a card for less than whatever the minimum is. It's the same with cam sites. They would be losing money if they didn't take a percentage from purchases. And the point of running a business is to make money.

Most models are very grateful to whatever site they cam on and the income it produces, that's why they will defend it. Granted, I don't cam on Chaturbate, but like I said before, I'm perfectly okay with the cut MFC takes.

I'm making a serious issue (a) about how badly Chaturbate treats its users and (b) by that bad treatment of users are denying commercial transactions with models and (c) denyng models some of their income.

I then made a borader point about how this affects models because of the middle people in the industry who take their share (and place income goals) and how many on this site don't seem to realise that due t their more privileed status in richer countries or as self-employed cammers

I then made a further comment how it seems whenever anyone makes points like this they get attacked and questionnerd which suggests that basically the people doing the attacking are in league wiith those trying to deny models their income.

If that doesn't make sense then I fear you have a compehension problem or are ddelibreately choosing to miss the point

I'm not sure anyone here has ANY idea what you are going on about so it's certainly not an issue with my comprehension and in fact an issue with your ability to make sense.

You are literally just yammering on without ever giving any specifics of what the problem is.

How is Chaturbate denying models money?

Not once have you ever given any specifics about how evil you think chaturbate is.

I'm making a serious issue (a) about how badly Chaturbate treats its users and (b) by that bad treatment of users are denying commercial transactions with models and (c) denying models some of their income.

I can't help but feel you got a slap on the wrist for being a naughty boy and are annoyed about it.

(a) I'll agree Chaturbate doesn't have a great history of stellar customer service. No argument there.
(b) denying commercial transactions with models? Are you talking about offsite payment? Obviously, they are going to stop that. Have you ever tried to walk into a restaurant with a bag of McDonald's just to sit down and eat it? Pretty sure that wouldn't fly
(c) denying models some of their income? All sites need to take a cut to keep overheads paid. Do I love how much they take even though they have ads running? No, but 50% is still a lot better than you would get paid working a standard job. When I worked at a big box retailer the store would earn THOUSANDS of dollars every day. All the employees were paid 10$ an hour. Undoubtedly getting paid 1% max of the gross earnings of the store. ALL employers whether direct or indirect take a cut of your labor value.

Have you read Marx? I feel like you have but you didn't quite get it.

What specifically did you complain to chaturbate support about?

I strongly have the feeling that actually you have more a problem with a cam studio that puts girls on chaturbate and as a former studio model, indeed this is a very grey area. Many studios like mine (Eastern Europe) recruit girls by telling them every possible great thing about earning prospectives, great clients etc. The one thing they "forget" to mention and is not even included in the contract that you sign before you actually see what the work really is, is that the work is on adult cam sites. Combine that with very high contractual penalties for leaving the studio and high monthly token goals, even a minimum token amount to get paid more than zero, there are many girls in a "no way out" situation on all camsites. It's a shitty thing, most guys on the sites (and maybe the sites themselves) don't know or don't care about it but in a way they are accomplices of that system.

And if i'm right about my guess here, YOU are very much an accomplice of exactly that system.

I think the other person in all their backward blah blah is trying to say a model got banned by going outside of the sites payment system e.g skype for $

No business is going to be like, "Yeah it's totally cool for you to use our resources without paying us for it! Go ahead!" I would argue that you are denying the site their earned income, in that situation.

And as much as you keep saying that you are spending a lot of money, you need to realize that you are still a small fish in a big pond. It probably doesn't amount to much of their bottom line. Especially when you have made it so clear that you wish to circumvent being a source of profit to them in the first place.

No business is going to be like, "Yeah it's totally cool for you to use our resources without paying us for it! Go ahead!" I would argue that you are denying the site their earned income, in that situation.

And as much as you keep saying that you are spending a lot of money, you need to realize that you are still a small fish in a big pond. It probably doesn't amount to much of their bottom line. Especially when you have made it so clear that you wish to circumvent being a source of profit to them in the first place.

Mollie

Chaturbate is denying me the ability to pay a model who wants me to pay her. Does nobody ever read threads

• Wat?!
Reactions: AmberCutie
What specifically did you complain to chaturbate support about?

I strongly have the feeling that actually you have more a problem with a cam studio that puts girls on chaturbate and as a former studio model, indeed this is a very grey area. Many studios like mine (Eastern Europe) recruit girls by telling them every possible great thing about earning prospectives, great clients etc. The one thing they "forget" to mention and is not even included in the contract that you sign before you actually see what the work really is, is that the work is on adult cam sites. Combine that with very high contractual penalties for leaving the studio and high monthly token goals, even a minimum token amount to get paid more than zero, there are many girls in a "no way out" situation on all camsites. It's a shitty thing, most guys on the sites (and maybe the sites themselves) don't know or don't care about it but in a way they are accomplices of that system.

And if i'm right about my guess here, YOU are very much an accomplice of exactly that system.

I am having problems with the site allowing me to pay a model. I am her top client and Chaturbate support are denying me the ability to pay her. I want to pay and she wants to be paid. Chaturbte is getting in the way for some immature reason. And I obviously cant be too specific for confidentiality reasons. I was just making a general point.

Okay how are they getting in the way exactly? By punishing you for not following the stated rules of the site? That's well within their rights.

Mollie

I haven't broken any stated rules, nor has the model. Support is just being a pan the ass

Mollie

I haven't broken any stated rules, nor has the model. Support is just being a pan the ass
How? Have they disallowed you from purchasing tokens on their site? Have they banned you? Have they banned her?

Reactions: SaffronBurke
How? Have they disallowed you from purchasing tokens on their site? Have they banned you? Have they banned her?

I'm not going to discuss the specific issue given the way their support likes to snoop and probably already into me and who I see. Suffice to say they aree denying the ability to pay a model who is sitting waiting. I'm sick of people defending their support and making out I hav done something wrong. Whoever runs it is just some authritarian and as far as I can see they like to snoop by getting people to publicly disclose stuff on here. Which could damage clients and if they in their punitive mode they could punish a model even if she didn't do anything wrong.

• Wat?!
Reactions: rstanton
I'm not going to discuss the specific issue given the way their support likes to snoop and probably already into me and who I see. Suffice to say they aree denying the ability to pay a model who is sitting waiting. I'm sick of people defending their support and making out I hav done something wrong. Whoever runs it is just some authritarian and as far as I can see they like to snoop by getting people to publicly disclose stuff on here.
Okay bud, if you're not willing to disclose, uh, ANYTHING about the situation then I don't know what you hope to gain by posting about it at all.

If you can't tell us about the situation, how are we supposed to help or empathize? Why would we even care when we have no idea what it is that you are talking about?

If you dislike their practices so much, become a member of another cam site. Tell your model friend to do the same. But complaining about situations that you refuse to offer any information about is not likely to accomplish anything at all.

If you want a place to air your grievances without receiving questions, feedback, or suggestions, perhaps you'd be better off starting a blog and posting about it there instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.