AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IntravenousFlytrap

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 5, 2017
Wonderland
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@IVenusflytrap
MFC Username
IVenusFlytrap
Chaturbate Username
IntravenousFlytrap
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000928092/PsiloKitty/
I was wondering how I could spice up my video collection. I only have 6 videos so far, and have one planned: a masturbation show featuring me fucking myself with my glass dildo while using a small vibrator on my clit until I cum, and then actually I have another video planned for double penetration (little vibrator in ass while bigger normal-sized dildo in vagina), but after that I'm getting stumped on ideas.

I could do a POV blowjob video still... that's another one I'll probably end up finishing today and posting online.

What other types of videos do you gals like to post for sale? I'm not into BDSM or anything like that. I'm pretty vanilla, although I do have a foot fetish (receiving foot worship and giving footjobs). I guess I could do a JOI video, too. Those seem pretty easy to do, or maybe a findom, even though I'm not usually into any sort of dominant role whatsoever. They both seem like something I could pull off by just being an actress about it, y'know? Not that it really turns me on, I just have confidence I can make a decent video featuring JOI and findom.

Otherwise, what do you ladies have in mind for some sexy videos I can add to my collection? I've recorded and uploaded these so far:

-Foot worship (my bf worshipping my feet and making out with me while I start to give him a footjob but deny him of it)
-Feet worship (worshiping my own foot)
-Masturbation cumshow with glass dildo (self explanatory--was done for a show)
-Close-up of my boyfriend eating my pussy
-Striptease

This is what I'm going to add so far:

-POV blowjob till he cums all over my mouth/face
-POV sex (cowgirl position)
-POV sex/hair-pulling (doggy style)
-JOI
-Possibly findom
-Double penetration with bf's cock fucking me while using the mini-vibrator on my clit, then switching to ass for double penetration (might be difficult to film this one between the two of us heh, but it sounds so hotttttt, ugh!)

I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to doing shows (no anal though besides my mini-vibrator toy going in there). Any odd little fetishes I could add to my collection, maybe? Like dangling a shoe from my toe, for example. Just weird little fetishes like that I wouldn't mind catering to. Or any other vanilla sort of act I'd be down to do most likely. :)

A long time ago people told me to pretty much film anything, and it became the best advice ever. People have fetishes for even sneezing or blowing your nose. Ignoring them while you watch tv, having an orgasm with the camera on your feet, or you and your bf in the shower. Just be creative, and also take ideas from shows you do on cam. :)

Reactions: Rose
little vibrator in ass

I just want to say because newer models aren't always aware - please make sure that anything used anally has a flared base so that it can't go completely inside you.

I just want to say because newer models aren't always aware - please make sure that anything used anally has a flared base so that it can't go completely inside you.
Lol, that was my primary thought reading the OP. So many times I read your posts, @SaffronBurke, and feel like "Yaaas queen! That's exactly what I was thinking!" (Sorry, OP, I don't make clips, so I can't help you much.)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Thank you for this! I never would've thought...

A long time ago people told me to pretty much film anything, and it became the best advice ever. People have fetishes for even sneezing or blowing your nose. Ignoring them while you watch tv, having an orgasm with the camera on your feet, or you and your bf in the shower. Just be creative, and also take ideas from shows you do on cam. :)
Great idea. Haha. I know I went on clips4sale and saw the most ridiculous easiest-to-perform fetishes on there. I was like "Wow, this is awesome. I could literally do anything and attract customers!"

Since you asked specifically for couple's videos, here are my two boy/girl stores: C4s.com/92703 and C4s.com/74011

We don't have as much as my solo stores due to parenting, but we're adding more and have a backlog that I need to get editing stat. Filming fetish/mainstream videos is a heck of a lot easier than solo and typically sells much better too. You mentioned the foot fetish, you can make hella bank on that! Footjob with pantyhose, footjob with lotion, footjob with spit, footjob with slippers/socks, foot worship with you both masturbate, etc etc. That shit is so easy to pop off ideas and film on the fly. Not to mention, anything you film solo can probably easily be filmed boy/girl or POV as well. Masturbating? Have him hold the camera and reach past to grab your boobs, spank you, dirty talk, whatever. Having that extra body on camera really, really does help sales though if you do it right.

And chiming in to second what @naomidoodle said. Literally just film everything. Any little thing, just film it. Hell, you could even brush each other's teeth and film that! Or brush your teeth standing next to each other. Shoot, if you're feeling lazy you could even just take your pants off and film an ignore video where you both sit next to each other pantsless and watch tv or something.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.