AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2021
Hi!

I want to make solo videos, mostly pov videos using toys with suction cups. I don't know where to mount them (and my cam/phone) to get good angles though. Do you have any fun ideas on good/fun content and practical tips for a newbie?

I've done short B/G xxx videos with my partner on my onlyfans, but I'd rather make solo videos and B/G fetish videos tbh. Even though my "fans" constantly ask for more B/G xxx, I don't feel comfortable doing B/G xxx anymore.

Thanks! 🌻

Reactions: Sugar_butt
Sames as you, I want to make solo videos, but I don't know how :(.

I see other models, girls and trans, and they make wonderful videos :h:, but mine I think sucks :(.

Hope some one give you good advices.

• Hugs
Reactions: MillyNoelle
Sames as you, I want to make solo videos, but I don't know how :(.

I see other models, girls and trans, and they make wonderful videos :h:, but mine I think sucks :(.

Hope some one give you good advices.
I don not think yours sucks at all! (even though I haven't seen them). It's soo easy to be self-critical... (I am too). What you don't like about your videos, others will absolutely adore! 🌻

• Hugs
Reactions: Jenna K
PoV stuff is some of the most popular so I think it's a great idea! Don't even need to use a toy for some - see my collection screenshots for example of the virtual sex vids which are my best sellers of all time - https://share.myfreecams.com/c/r5l6sluv

As for the dildo ones (aside from the f machine on the top left) I usually have it on a tiny table on the floor, or on a mirror resting against my desk with the camera tripoded in just the right angle that you can't see the mirror/table.

Status
Not open for further replies.