AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Totally fed up with support at Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like there is a model you like very much and she has been very candid about the situation she is in. You figured you'd bypass the normal route and want to send money directly to her. if she works in a studio i suppose the supervisor can read her chat or do you talk to her via other means like kik or WhatsApp because if you do and you are sending her money directly and she's complaining that she's not getting it all she's probably stringing you along and the person getting half that squarecash is likely her boyfriend.

You've circumvented the process. You cant expect chaturbate to do something about money you sent to the model (against the rules) by another means

If you want a place to air your grievances without receiving questions, feedback, or suggestions, perhaps you'd be better off starting a blog and posting about it there instead.

Fair enough Mollie. Sorry, I misunderstood this forum. I had interpreted as a place to dscuss the Cam industry both from models and members. But maybe I misunderstood. seem to be the only one who gets attacked on this issue

It sounds like there is a model you like very much and she has been very candid about the situation she is in. You figured you'd bypass the normal route and want to send money directly to her. if she works in a studio i suppose the supervisor can read her chat or do you talk to her via other means like kik or WhatsApp because if you do and you are sending her money directly and she's complaining that she's not getting it all she's probably stringing you along and the person getting half that squarecash is likely her boyfriend.

You've circumvented the process. You cant expect chaturbate to do something about money you sent to the model (against the rules) by another means

I haven't circumvented any process. People are obviously incapable of basic comprehension on this thread.

All I said was that given the way the middle people rip off models its hardly a surpise when people do circumevent process. Thats all. Got you people are pathetic and like to put words into people's mouths

I want to pay her though the site and support is being obstructve

Last edited:
Fair enough Mollie. Sorry, I misunderstood this forum. I had interpreted as a place to dscuss the Cam industry both from models and members. But maybe I misunderstood. seem to be the only one who gets attacked on this issue
That's the thing, you don't seem to want to discuss anything - you have refused to discuss the situation at all. How can there be a discussion if you won't tell us what you are talking about?

As I said before, if you wish to voice your opinions without receiving feedback, perhaps a personal blog would be better suited to your needs.

If you advise the model to come here, she can read some of the threads about other adult friendly payment options than a camsite. If chaturbate isn't letting you tip her what you want to, then she can sign up somewhere else if she wants to. Some places even have a pretty high payout percentages like IndieBill which I think is something like 85%.

If you advise the model to come here, she can read some of the threads about other adult friendly payment options than a camsite. If chaturbate isn't letting you tip her what you want to, then she can sign up somewhere else if she wants to. Some places even have a pretty high payout percentages like IndieBill which I think is something like 85%.

Rebelle, I just want to buy tokens and the site is refusing to let me. Its a simple thing and the core function of Cam sites and Chaturbate support cant even get that basic thing right

Do the models not understand how frustrating the site is for users in terms of these issues

PS and its not a problem with my ability to pay. Its their process, its just support being obstructuve. And the general attitude of support to to good customers really pisses me off. They are stopping a model getting income through being pigheaded with a customer

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Rebelle, I just want to buy tokens and the site is refusing to let me. Its a simple thing and the core function of Cam sites and Chaturbate support cant even get that basic thing right

Do the models not understand how frustrating the site is for users in terms of these issues

PS and its not a problem with my card, its just support being obstructuve. And the general attitude of support to to good customers really pisses me off. They are stopping a model getting income through being pigheaded with a customer

Thank you for explaining yourself. I think you would have had a better reception here if you done so earlier.

To be honest, I don't work for chaturbate due to all the horror stories that I hear about their support. The forum is filled with complaints of chaturbate. It is common knowledge they ban models for looking young despite being totally legal and not engaging in underage fantasies. Although, even with all that I wouldn't call them "just a bunch of oppressive fascist assholes exploiting women". Like any other camsite they earn their share of the profits in hosting the streams, providing a safe platform to interact with customers, traffic, and exposure to said traffic, etc. They aren't perfect by any means but I don't think they are the devil incarnate.

If you are so unhappy with chaturbate, I think it is time to jump ship and use another platform. If all is as you say it is, then any other platform would love to have your business and her as a model.

I'm not going to discuss the specific issue given the way their support likes to snoop and probably already into me and who I see. Suffice to say they aree denying the ability to pay a model who is sitting waiting. I'm sick of people defending their support and making out I hav done something wrong. Whoever runs it is just some authritarian and as far as I can see they like to snoop by getting people to publicly disclose stuff on here. Which could damage clients and if they in their punitive mode they could punish a model even if she didn't do anything wrong.

Not really helping by not sharing, if you want private conversation, Shirley aka punker barbie have mention to email her. Trust me, i say about 99.9% of the people who has communicated with her, i'm sure she had replied to. (.1 I have to say just in case she missed someone)
As far a helping the model get paid? how about Tipping her??? or is it the model's process of getting paid the real issue?
--- I do understand the frustration you must be feeling and no-- we are not defending Chaturbate, matter fact the number one complain here is that "customer service for cb --is really really bad" I'm just a model who discovered this forum with that .. i had issue with my account and support wasn't really supportive, but these people who posted here, I dont often agree with what they post, or I really dont understand it, but they HELP, they sure are helping me just reading threads here and its FREE. (Amber, don't any ideas charging us now...) but, do try to email Shirley. She' will reply, now dont get more frustrated if you dont like the answer, but she surely is straight up...goodluck!!!

Reactions: Kiki Jane
It took 35 posts in this thread for you to just say.

"I'm having trouble buying tokens"

Even though we all know chaturbate support kind of sucks I half feel bad for them right now because I expect they don't even know what your issue is the way you yammer on and on without properly explaining yourself and then call it "reading comprehension issues."

I get the feeling he's having trouble buying tokens because of attempting to pay by other means, or by some bad interaction between him and support previously.

I base that feeling off the fact that it took 2 pages to get this much info out of him, and also that he feels he can't just state his case bluntly to us because CB will "snoop". That means he has something to hide. That means there's no sympathy for him here.

I'm sick of people defending their support

I don't see CB calling any one immature.

Chaturbate is run by a load of immature children

Or insulting the members of this community.

God you people are pathetic and like to put words into people's mouths

You've been intentional vague about your issue.

I just want to buy tokens and the site is refusing to let me.

Are you saying you've tried all 6 payment processors CB accepts, And none of them will accept your payment?

Or are you saying CB has decided they will no longer accept payments from your account?

As pointed out, you don't have to use CB. There are other wesbites. But if your issue is payment processors are not accepting your payment. Then I don't think it's going to matter what website you try to use.

I don't see CB calling any one immature.

Or insulting the members of this community.

You've been intentional vague about your issue.

Are you saying you've tried all 6 payment processors CB accepts, And none of them will accept your payment?

Or are you saying CB has decided they will no longer accept payments from your account?

As pointed out, you don't have to use CB. There are other wesbites. But if your issue is payment processors are not accepting your payment. Then I don't think it's going to matter what website you try to use.

Their (CB) behaviour towards me as a customer is insulting and immature. They don't treat clients with respect. They ignore messages. They are authoritarian and refuse to communicate issues and then go off in a childish huff when you ask to fix up an issue.

Whenever I have raised an issue on this thread I have been attacked for no good reason and had people accusing me of breaking CB rules. What the fuck is this place. Do you all work for CB thats how it appears the way you are defending them

I have been visiting a model there for 6 weeks and they are refusing to even communicate on a basic support issue. They are deliberately being a pain and acting very immaturely. For some reason they are refusing to process payments from me anymore. There is no problem with my ability to pay but they are denying a model a substantial chunk of her income and insulting a client.

I raised an issue on here since this a foum for models and members to discuss isssues and all I get is attacks from everyone. So please everyone just leave me alone

It seems that everyone here is defendng the people denyning the model her income

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
If they won't sell you tokens there must be some reason behind it.
They don't just stop selling you tokens for no reason.

Their (CB) behaviour towards me as a customer is insulting and immature. They don't treat clients with respect. They ignore messages. They are authoritarian and refuse to communicate issues and then go off in a childish huff when you ask to fix up an issue.

Whenever I have raised an issue on this thread I have been attacked for no good reason and had people accusing me of breaking CB rules. What the fuck is this place. Do you all work for CB thats how it appears the way you are defending them

I have been visiting a model there for 6 weeks and they are refusing to even communicate on a basic support issue. They are deliberately being a pain and acting very immaturely. For some reason they are refusing to process payments from me anymore. There is no problem with my ability to pay but they are denying a model a substantial chunk of her income and insulting a client.

I raised an issue on here since this a foum for models and members to discuss isssues and all I get is attacks from everyone. So please everyone just leave me alone

It seems that everyone here is defendng the people denyning the model her income

Did you email punkerbarbie? Let us know how that goes.

If you a) haven't emailed her or b) she deemed you were in the wrong I have zero sympathy.

If they won't sell you tokens there must be some reason behind it.
They don't just stop selling you tokens for no reason.

You would think that they would always have a good reason. Its just a support issue they are refusing to address. Its quite complex issue and they basically just don't want to address it or talk to me about. And I don't really want to discuss it here as I worry about privacy and they probably already know who I am.

I think they have put it in the too hard basket or the not-want to bother basket. They really just don't care which is rather sad for me and the model but never mind. She is upset and I will miss her very much

Obviously CB just don't care

They are not obliged to do anything but its not good business practice to treat the models and users of the site badly like this.

I don't think I will make any more comments. A few people have been nice and didn't attack me but too many others have attacked me. So thanks for your nice comment. This is my last post.

I'll let others continue to rage against me

Sorry we aren't jumping on the shit on CB bandwagon. CB has their troubles, sure. But I know payment processors are tricky. It could be your bank blocking the transaction. Have you tried calling them?

You are acting like a giant drama queen. It's just a camsite, a luxury. Let Shirley handle it. She is the best employee CB's got in my book. Sorry you can't tip your favorite model in the mean time, but it's Saturday night. Maybe it's a good night to get off the internet and go enjoy your night.

I have sent you a private message, @Shy Cam Guy. If you will reply, I can speak to Support and see what can be done to help you. For token purchases, Chaturbate accepts bank transfer, wire transfer, credit card/debit card, bitcoin, PayPal through Epoch and even cashiers checks/money orders by mail. So there should be a way for us to work out tokens purchases for you if your account is in good standing.

Rebelle, I just want to buy tokens and the site is refusing to let me.

Why didn't you just say that to begin with instead of being cryptic as fuck and leaving everyone to make assumptions about the situation, which you then got pissy about?

It took 35 posts in this thread for you to just say.

"I'm having trouble buying tokens"
"

You hit the nail right on the head.

Shy guy, you are getting annoyed and angry but that really stems from the cryptic way you've gone about this.
From what you wrote before it sounded to me like you were paying outside the system.
Now I understand it's that they just won't let you buy tokens
So suggest to the model that she register with a different site and tip here there
You nor her are joined at the hip to chaturbate so break out and explore.

I am ambivalent about them. I do think there are flaws but that won't stop me from working with them in the capacity that I do

And if you still keep getting angrier and angrier take a step back and relax. The model will not starve because of your absence. If you push too hard you may find them locking you out totally

and P.S.
the middlemen, ie: Chaturbate are not scumbags or fascists exploiting women. Servers cost, bandwidth costs, design and support and everything else costs money.
I'm so fucking tired of fascist being the new buzzword tossed around so easily. Don't be so flippant

All I have to say is as a high paying customer of the model I visit that Chaturbate is doing everyhting it can to get in the way of her earning her livelihood.

Not impressed. I feel as if Chaturbate is run by a load of immature children

And then when people in the industry complain about direct transfers hurting their industry. Do you ever wonder why clients prefer to arrange direct tarnsfers

To cut out these useless people in the middle skimming the models hard work

And I read on here and I hear about directly models being punished for the tiniest mistakes and the ridiculous daily goals they are expected to make

Just a bunch of oppressive fascist assholes exploiting women
Still having problems as a user at this site. I feel support is a group of immature teenagers who make up stupid rules as they go

We've told you multiple times who you can contact on this forum to help you.

However if you are banned from buying tokens there is clearly a reason.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
We've told you multiple times who you can contact on this forum to help you.

However if you are banned from buying tokens there is clearly a reason.

I haven't been banned

I keep raising an issue bout how bad Chaturbate is and gets in the way of models earning their living which is especiially bad around Christmas

Its strange how a forum like Amber Cutie dedicated to helping models and allowing users and models to discuss issues constantly attacks me when I rais this issue

It makes me suspicious about who is attacking me. I am supporting a model here. Do you not care

• Wat?!
Reactions: ExcellaExe
I haven't been banned

I keep raising an issue bout how bad Chaturbate is and gets in the way of models earning their living which is especiially bad around Christmas

Its strange how a forum like Amber Cutie dedicated to helping models and allowing users and models to discuss issues constantly attacks me when I rais this issue

It makes me suspicious about who is attacking me. I am supporting a model here. Do you not care
Where did I attack you lmao.
I told you we have told you who you can contact to help you with your chaturbate issues you choose to ignore that and just post here.
I in no way attacked you.

If me stating we tried to help you is attacking you then you need to probably get off the internet before you see what people attacking you is actually like. No one here has done that.

Discussing how cb sucks over and over in this thread isn't going to change any problems you have unless you contact who we've told you to contact.

Or switch cam sites if you hate cb so much?
Like I just don't get what you are trying to accomplish here.

No model is forced to work on chaturbate if they are getting screwed by them they should switch sites or contact someone who can help them which we have stated here many many times.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Where did I attack you lmao.
I told you we have told you who you can contact to help you with your chaturbate issues you choose to ignore that and just post here.
I in no way attacked you.
If me stating we tried to help you is attacking you need to probably get off the internet

This is a broader issue about the attitude of CB and other Cam sites towards models and sometimes users. The important relaionship is that between model and her client (the user) andyone else who gets in he way is just being interfering and arrogant. They have no rights to interfere in legitimate business between a model and her top client.

As such I am raising this issue here. It is a broader issue in the industry that the Cam sites and support are sometimes and often arrogant and rude and have serious attittude problems towards models and users.

As far as I can make out, many of them seem like petty control freaks who like to punish models

The sites should learn their role and their place and behave accordingly and with appropriate respect. I also think some of the posters on this forum could learn respect too.

So if Chaturbate is really getting in the way of you paying her as much as you say they are why have you not worked out another way to pay for her services?

Reactions: OldHippy
So if Chaturbate is really getting in the way of you paying her as much as you say they are why have you not worked out another way to pay for her services?

well I do but she needs to earn some though chaturbate as well. I could easily pay her direct and would prefer to do so but she has to work on CB

The real issue is the attitude of the company and some other Cam sites who seem to like making rules over models and users

Status
Not open for further replies.