AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Being dumped.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its so funny how you bring up reading things wrong. 6 pages worth. Bet we will hit 8 by tonight. You people are way to easy to entertain.

Well if this stresses you out why are you reading it. Another dumb unproductive comment lmao
Its so funny how you bring up reading things wrong. 6 pages worth. Bet we will hit 8 by tonight. You people are way to easy to entertain.
Rejected. Inadequate. Unwanted. Unloved...

In a moment of weakness, still reeling from the emotional trauma of losing his beloved Ruby, OP begins to lash out, attempting to project superiority in the hopes of frightening off would-be attackers.

Careful with your words people. This shrinking violet may be one harsh comment away from offing himself.

tumblr_oj56br8p5d1qj9cp6o1_500.gif

Well sorry to disapoint my fans but I'm not going to bother this model anymore was kinda of pathetic that the only one to reach her goal last night was a person she banned. Run toki run. Feel sorry for this guy he will be next. Peace all have fun.

...was kinda of pathetic that the only one to reach her goal last night was a person she banned.
Almost as pathetic as coming here after the fact to publicize it. Sad!

Well sorry to disapoint my fans but I'm not going to bother this model anymore was kinda of pathetic that the only one to reach her goal last night was a person she banned. Run toki run. Feel sorry for this guy he will be next. Peace all have fun.

So you're still keeping tabs on her? I mean that's not creepy at alll.....

But like I'm Embersparkles on MFC (I don't work there I'm on a different site under a different name but I still have that account if you want to buy a friend)

If you tip me enough I'll be your friend. My tolerence meter is HIGH for emotional neediness as long as it's only one person annoying me. But it's low for sexual advances. For about 2000 tokens a day I'll offer full gf experience through snapchat as long as you don't bother me on my real site while I'm working or get upset while my real bf is here giving me real dick.

That's a steal right?

Then you'll always know where you stand with me. Pay me or leave me alone.

Also must like thick bitches because this bitch has eaten a lot of cookies and sushi in her life. But I'm cute as hell.

Edited to add that I can't wait to see how appalled he is by this idea since he seems to think it's not what he's already been doing.

04e8994352ab549742284c07423ab1a27fc865.jpg

Wait! Before you go...will you put your autograph on your tiny violin? Us fans want to know.

First i thought its a model post like she been dumped by a guy but wait no ! Its a dude who once again didnt understand what a cam site REALLY is. Probably if your boss would fire you one day , you'd say he dumped you ? Or...you dumped him?
You want people be on their knees forever cause you tipped them ? Did she force those tokens out of your pocket? Did she blackmail you? It wont be any guy next, will be lots and lots of CUSTOMERS who will tip this girl you obsessing about .

I mean come on dude , read this again : https://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Instructions_and_Features

YxhCJAR.gif

There you said it almost perfect. Was lead on for 9 months hearing every day she loves me, will be friends forever. Ty so much for supporting me. I all way have your back. And this whole time I could of been spreading the love everywhere. You can buy friends. But true friends stand by you forever. This model is cruel for what she did. No excuse for it.

Well if this stresses you out why are you reading it. Another dumb unproductive comment lmao

Lot of pack mentality starting to show in this thread, maybe time to just ignore him rather than complete the slide into bullying? Just a thought, maybe I'm getting old.

Normally I would agree but since I've already called him out for still harassing the model on Twitter I have NO sympathy for his bullshit.

I think I'm getting older when all I can think about is how uncomfortable she'd be putting on clothes right after getting out of the tub with no drying off, and RIP her deposit.

And her pants legs get dragged through the water on the floor, now she's going to be walking around with damp calves at least for the next couple hours.

And her pants legs get dragged through the water on the floor, now she's going to be walking around with damp calves at least for the next couple hours.
*shudders* Wet clothing sucks but wet jeans are especially awful.

How can she be smiling after all of that?! D:

Reactions: SaffronBurke
*shudders* Wet clothing sucks but wet jeans are especially awful.

How can she be smiling after all of that?! D:

And these are 90's jeans. They're TIGHT. I'm surprised she got them on at all.

Reactions: Mintx
I was supporting a model on mfc for about 9 months. Spent over 20k on to help support her and her sister. I put myself in a little debt and told model wouldn't be able to tip as much and she dumped me. Blocked and banned me from everything. Won't talk or reply to any messages I send her. Anyone else ever had this problem. We were pretty close. Chatted daily. I'm personally hurt because we were so close. Please let me know what your opinions are. And please don't say I was a sucker because I already know that. I'm a very giving person
I was supporting a model on mfc for about 9 months. Spent over 20k on to help support her and her sister. I put myself in a little debt and told model wouldn't be able to tip as much and she dumped me. Blocked and banned me from everything. Won't talk or reply to any messages I send her. Anyone else ever had this problem. We were pretty close. Chatted daily. I'm personally hurt because we were so close. Please let me know what your opinions are. And please don't say I was a sucker because I already know that. I'm a very giving person

I just would like to say I didn't mean to offended anyone with my post. After going through my messages with this model I didn't realize I was doing what every said I was doing. I'm not the stalker she had troubles with but I wasn't there for the support she needed. She had all rights to kick me out of her life. If anyone knows this model tell her I'm sorry and will leave her alone.

I just would like to say I didn't mean to offended anyone with my post. After going through my messages with this model I didn't realize I was doing what every said I was doing. I'm not the stalker she had troubles with but I wasn't there for the support she needed. She had all rights to kick me out of her life. If anyone knows this model tell her I'm sorry and will leave her alone.

You havent left her alone and still bugging her and harassing her now by telling people stuff to make u sound like you didnt do anything wrong.

the stuff he is telling is a lied! I know who he is talking about a cam model supporting a sis. He been harassing her and hasnt stop! he make stuff up to make him look all like a victim and a good person. he wont even leave her alone and now talking shit about her. im a good friend that he is talking about and she told me the whole story what he did. STOP HARRASSING HER AND LEAVE HER ALONE AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE!

• Wat?!
Reactions: AudriTwo
There's every chance that OP is leaving out some details, but assuming what he's said is factual, then at the very least, the model could have and should have explained the situation to him, rather than simply banning, blocking, and ghosting someone (without explanation) who has supported her to the tune of $20k over 9 months, and seemingly had every intention to continue supporting her, (albeit not to the same extent).

And while I suspect there's more to this than is being let on, if OP's account is all-encompassing, then I'd say he's better off with this cam girl out of his life. Someone who would rather "dump" you without explanation than give you the courtesy of explaining the parameters of your relationship after you've been such a big supporter of theirs, definitely isn't worth going to debt for, ya know?

he keep harrasing her that why she blocked him and dont want anything to deal with him and he hasnt stop and wont leave the poor girl alone!

Im a bad level man who is sorry. And sweet you said you would not take sides. I was wrong in every thing I did. You know I treated her right..

f9f5e96c.gif
...it wasnt me who started that ole crazy Asian war...

Status
Not open for further replies.