AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Being dumped.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so I do it the weird way whatever :facepalm:
giphy.gif

I didn't know this, but if you just post youtube link it embeds it automatically. All this time I have been using that media button to embed.

f9f5e96c.gif
an the won'ts-and-the-knees ofa-woman-yo-age, Ruby I re-a-liiise...

Man, so many of us gave you legit serious answers. It's not our fault you disliked them. Laugh all you'd like though. We're laughing right along with you.

And you gave us a models name to what avail??? Would you like us to go have words with her to get down to the bottom of this? You already showed us your true colors here so I think we'll leave the poor lady alone. I'm sure she needs the quiet.

kf3x8am8fcn5ovhvmejg.gif

Man, so many of us gave you legit serious answers. It's not our fault you disliked them. Laugh all you'd like though. We're laughing right along with you.

And you gave us a models name to what avail??? Would you like us to go have words with her to get down to the bottom of this? You already showed us your true colors here so I think we'll leave the poor lady alone. I'm sure she needs the quiet.

kf3x8am8fcn5ovhvmejg.gif
Ty for your input. But if your going to make me look bad why not act it. I got nothing to lose. Life goes on. Models made me the the person at fault and never met me. So we had fun with it 5 pages worth.

Ty for your input. But if your going to make me look bad why not act it. I got nothing to lose. Life goes on. Models made me the the person at fault and never met me. So we had fun with it 5 pages worth.

For one you are the one who tried to give out a models name, as if that helps you, without even trying I found she had an issue with a fan who invaded her privacy in the most serious of ways. With the immature like behavior your posts deteriorated into I would not be surprised if that stalker fan is you.

Also you're nothing special. Many a posts have happened like this.

Heartbroken member asks for help. Models try to give advice/enlighten the member of what might be going down. OP tries to gain sympathy and remains clueless to how any of this could possibly have happened to him. We all continue to try to explain by breaking it down further. OP get upset and tells us all we are horrible. We give up and no longer try to look like we care. OP looses his cool because he didn't offend anyone here so he either poops on everyone's posts or acts as though we're the jokes and says that he finds our behavior hilarious. < Definitely heard this one before in nearly the same exact break down. You sound like we hurt your feelings and all you can do now is throw a tantrum.

News flash

xQlsTif.gif

For one you are the one who tried to give out a models name, as if that helps you, without even trying I found she had an issue with a fan who invaded her privacy in the most serious of ways. With the immature like behavior your posts deteriorated into I would not be surprised if that stalker fan is you.

Also you're nothing special. Many a posts have happened like this.

Heartbroken member asks for help. Models try to give advice/enlighten the member of what might be going down. OP tries to gain sympathy and remains clueless to how any of this could possibly have happened to him. We all continue to try to explain by breaking it down further. OP get upset and tells us all we are horrible. We give up and no longer try to look like we care. OP looses his cool because he didn't offend anyone here so he either poops on everyone's posts or acts as though we're the jokes and says that he finds our behavior hilarious. < Definitely heard this one before in nearly the same exact break down. You sound like we hurt your feelings and all you can do now is throw a tantrum.

News flash

xQlsTif.gif
Ty again for your input and insults. Sure glad I can count on you for that.

Wait wait! Before you leave in the next 3 pages of the same thing can you tell us what you told this model? What did she say to "go off on" you?

I called it!

Still waiting for my answer, OP...

This you bro?

View attachment 74490[/QUOT
Ty maybe you can get the awnser why she dumped me. I'm not the stalker and have proved it to her. And I don't think she would of told me certain things if I was. All I want it to chat with her for a few minutes and will leave her Alone for good. I'm not a bad person and really don't think she thinks I am eather. Something happened and if is something I did please I'm sorry just tell me in a chat. I was always there for her and would never hurt her. Models have bashed me here I get it. Please talk to me.

Ty you are not wrong but never demanded attention. I found a new model that floods me with attention so there good models out there just need to look. I'm a one model man never tip others.

OMG

Go tip some others seriously it would do you good.

Just a reminder:
This is the Internet. Welcome to it.

If you start a thread here then suddenly decide it was a bad idea, tough titty. You only have 15 minutes to edit the body of your post yourself.

Think before you post, and check your post carefully, because it will stay there unless I decide it in the best interest of ACF to remove it.

STOP PMING ME AND REPORTING THREADS FOR ME TO DELETE.

Balls-up and admit if you were wrong or made a mistake and apologize or roll with the punches. Deleting posts isn't the answer, taking responsibility and being accountable for things you've said is.

Also, a note about deleting accounts:

I don't normally delete accounts. It screws things in the administrative history when whole accounts (profiles) are removed. If a person is having a security issue or something critical, they can PM me and I will deal with that on a case by case basis. In most situations, a person's account will simply be deactivated.

If you're doing a disappearing act from the Internet: delete your avatar, delete your signature, and PM me to change your name before you head out.

Status
Not open for further replies.