AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Being dumped.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick psa to hopefully avoid any potential future confusion. Bro became a good thing in many circles the past few years. You want to be bro, it is a good thing. Bro is doing the right thing because you know no other options. Bro always holds itself accountable for its actions. Bro helps without thought of reward. Bro has no ulterior motives. Bro sees not color nor creed or gender. Bro comes from within. Bro always was and will always be.

Probably enough bro talk. Starting to annoy even myself. Just wild how not bro the dudes that come to this side of the forum are. All sniveling and conniving while seeking sympathy. So not bro it hurts.

YawningGenerousArctichare-size_restricted.gif

Finally found the perfect .gif :hilarious:

Yet another delightful "MEAN MODEL HURT MY FEE-FEES FOR NO REASON!!!!11" thread for the books. 2018 has been solidly entertaining thus far. I can only hope that we keep this pace.

Please do go on, OP. I love a good trainwreck.

I think this has gone far enough shut it down and delete my name
DONT TELL US WHAT TO DO WE ARE STRONG INDEPENDENT DEGENERATES!

Thank you for your onsite. It is very much appreciated. This is what I need to here to figure out if it was my fault or not. She will not say. I'm hoping there was a good reason on her part but right know it looks like I was played. Little about me is I'm very giving. I gave a guy I only new for 2 days $500.00 so he could pay his taxes and never once ask for money back for 6 month and he paid me back. That's who I am
Can I have $500? I also have things I need to pay.

Can I have $500? I also have things I need to pay.

*Raises hand* Me too, me too! Bills left and right, and I see I have to wait around ‘til possibly the end of the month for my tax refund.

I just read six pages of this thread... And oh, man. I just gotta say... That model deserved WAY MORE than 20k for having to put up with these kinds of crazy dramatics and shenanigans for nine. whole. months. Holy wow. I wouldn't be able to handle this for nine MINUTES before grabbing the banhammer. o_O

I bet hitting that block button was one of the most satisfying feelings of her whole career, if the last few threads are anything to judge by. Jeez louise.

Just sent RS over 3000 tokens and she still won't be friends hmmm. Time to move on been fun. This one is cruel.

I know some of you men like to tell yourselves that all cam girls can be bought, or will do anything for the right price (Just had a member in my room recently tell me this disrespectful bullshit), but I assure you that that’s bullshit.

If you sent this girl over 3,000 tokens, and she still wants nothing to do with you, that should tell you something right there. At this point, any further money you spend on her, I’d say you are foolish as fuck for using it on a model who wants nothing to do with you. All these other models struggling to earn tokens/reach their goals, and here you are tossing money left and right to a girl you’re obsessed with...who can’t stand you. Just wow.....

Just sent RS over 3000 tokens and she still won't be friends hmmm. Time to move on been fun. This one is cruel.
f9f5e96c.gif
you painted up your lips, an rolled an curled yo tinted hairrr....

To briefly change the topic of this sorry-ass thread to something else.

The last time I bought many tokens was at the video arcade, back in 1991, we were killing the old Donkey Kong machine.

I remember, as a kid, when my dentist had PacMan, etc. arcade games right there in the waiting room. When they called my name to go back to see the dentist, I was pretty bummed. Lol.

There's a small restaurant around here that has a Ms. PacMan game in the dining area.

I'm not going to say you're wrong or right, I don't know enough information. You're drenched in self pity though and are constantly whining, you seem like someone who would do a good deed simply to say you did it and how no one ever does anything for you. I am sure you had some other gripe when you were chatting to her too.

Maybe you should work on being more positive and less whiny and draining and you'll find your life gets a bit more positive.

You're a grown man, you probably got a bit lonely and a bit horny, misread a situation with a cam girl and spent 20k. Suck it up and stop whining about it like a little bitch. You asked about 5 times why someone you were paying to talk to you, stopped talking to you when you stopped paying them, do the maths, it's not rocket science.

Life has a lot to offer, but only if you choose to focus on the positive.

To briefly change the topic of this sorry-ass thread to something else.

I remember, as a kid, when my dentist had PacMan, etc. arcade games right there in the waiting room. When they called my name to go back to see the dentist, I was pretty bummed. Lol.

There's a small restaurant around here that has a Ms. PacMan game in the dining area.
My dentist looked like Pac Man, and his assistant had a ribbon on her head, which made her look like Lady PacMan...
Coming to think of it Lady PacMan, should be a stand alone Lady Pac, or Pac Lady. Okay, my ADD is coming into play....

I just read six pages of this thread... And oh, man. I just gotta say... That model deserved WAY MORE than 20k for having to put up with these kinds of crazy dramatics and shenanigans for nine. whole. months. Holy wow. I wouldn't be able to handle this for nine MINUTES before grabbing the banhammer. o_O

I bet hitting that block button was one of the most satisfying feelings of her whole career, if the last few threads are anything to judge by. Jeez louise.

I now feel really bad for you I have barely read half of this thread if god wanted us to read he wouldn't of invented camgirls :hilarious:
giphy.gif

Man this thread is awesome too many freaking jokes :p

Camworld is not short of models just like real world is not short of girls. In both cases, move on. Next!
Just read 2 pages of this thread and I'm already stressed out. My 2 cents.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I was supporting a model on mfc for about 9 months. Spent over 20k on to help support her and her sister. I put myself in a little debt and told model wouldn't be able to tip as much and she dumped me. Blocked and banned me from everything. Won't talk or reply to any messages I send her. Anyone else ever had this problem. We were pretty close. Chatted daily. I'm personally hurt because we were so close. Please let me know what your opinions are. And please don't say I was a sucker because I already know that. I'm a very giving person
I know some of you men like to tell yourselves that all cam girls can be bought, or will do anything for the right price (Just had a member in my room recently tell me this disrespectful bullshit), but I assure you that that’s bullshit.

If you sent this girl over 3,000 tokens, and she still wants nothing to do with you, that should tell you something right there. At this point, any further money you spend on her, I’d say you are foolish as fuck for using it on a model who wants nothing to do with you. All these other models struggling to earn tokens/reach their goals, and here you are tossing money left and right to a girl you’re obsessed with...who can’t stand you. Just wow.....
There you said it almost perfect. Was lead on for 9 months hearing every day she loves me, will be friends forever. Ty so much for supporting me. I all way have your back. And this whole time I could of been spreading the love everywhere. You can buy friends. But true friends stand by you forever. This model is cruel for what she did. No excuse for it.

There you said it almost perfect. Was lead on for 9 months hearing every day she loves me, will be friends forever. Ty so much for supporting me. I all way have your back. And this whole time I could of been spreading the love everywhere. You can buy friends. But true friends stand by you forever. This model is cruel for what she did. No excuse for it.
Pretty sure you need to reread what @Songbird_Shelly wrote. In the words of a great man, that didn't mean what you think it meant.

Camworld is not short of models just like real world is not short of girls. In both cases, move on. Next!
Dear mother of God: Just read 2 pages of this thread and I'm already stressed out. My 2 cents.
Well if this stresses you out why are you reading it. Another dumb unproductive comment lmao

Well if this stresses you out why are you reading it. Another dumb unproductive comment lmao

I'm reading it just for shits and giggles. Just wanted to share my opinion. It's up to you to take my advice or not. Do what you want. Bye. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.