AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

who is your hollywood crush?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis Fimmel from the vikings.This guy is HOT and mila kunis

Matt Damon. He's getting a lot of hate lately, but he is sexy at every phase of life. 10/10, would marry.

I must be odd in that there really isn't anyone in Hollywood that I'd consider crushable.

I have always thought Jennifer Garner was cute and seemed nice, but she recently joined Instagram and I am now head over heels in love with her. Not sure if I want to be her or be on her, but she’s my number one crush rn.

Linda Cardellini

I thought she was cute in 'Freaks and Geeks' but I've been watching "Bloodline" and WOW...just great legs and amazing hair and everything (though her facial expression seems sad all the time in the show). I guess she is my first Hollywood female crush.

Last edited:
Oh no my pic didn't go through! Buy I've always been a fan even from when he was back in the UFC (swoon)
Wait... Tom Hardy was in the UFC? When?

921163.jpg old Hollywood , Loretta Young

Status
Not open for further replies.