AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Falling in love with a cam girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This not a jack ass episode, strange as it sounds there are some good people ithis world unlike you, i don't think this young model is scamming she refused my help as i do believe she wants to be independent
Or else she would have taken me to the bank
But i am starting to trust her Dan
Down below is Anna
This is not about me, don’t post her picture or details please.

Well OP is a lost cause. @ me when he gets a back tattoo with her name and $75,000 in debt

Clearly the OP is posting here to prove that this girl loves him, looking for an ego boost or people to envy him in some way for his charming personality that clearly draws otherwise unavailable women. Good for you, I guess? Lol.
But posting her picture gives me a major creepy vibe. If someone did that to me in a public forum without my consent, I'd be pissed. Send her a link to this thread to see what she thinks if your relationship is so transparent. I suspect she might not appreciate your posting about her.

OP: Posting her picture here could be dodgy, as the public part of the forum is trawled by bots and crawlers... and she may not be out to her family as a camgirl. Be aware that even though you want to show her to the world... it was an ill advised thing to do, without checking with her first.

:(

Unlike what some people think, one of the greatest writers of contemporary Country songs is an outed lesbian, Mary Gauthier and she said a phrase that keeps following me still, "Every single one of us could us a little mercy now", will work for OP too.

removed image from post.

OP has asked on multiple platforms to be deleted/have this deleted. no.

OP did request a removal of her image, OP deserves some responsible behavior slack I believe.
No he didn't. I removed it on my own accord. He wanted the entire thing deleted, likely for embarrassment or frustration.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Dan Epstein
@AudriTwo I just got my first tattoo recently, but...it wasn't a camgirl's name so I don't know if it will interest the forum all that much..I also am still eligible for retirement too....sigh...nevermind...

I rate this 1/5 on the "I'm in love with a camgirl" scale. Not enough money / time / obsession for it to be "true love."

I mean, I feel like we kinda know.
What happened to par1966
He has a big balz doing that deviant stuff i dont know if the administrator should send this idiot or hes so called girl friend the blog he wrote

But she doesn't stop you from giving her tokens dude. She is conning you.
question for you.. i like your style.. met a wb cam girl...switched to skype to make sure she got %100 of the $.. cool chick .. i like her... we talk on the phone for hours...we have become friends.. wants me to come to Bucharest to visit.. asked me to stay at her apartment.. i have sent her packages to her address and i have received gifts from her in the USA...i am no fool..but i am thinking what the fuck..make the best of it.. your thoughts?

• Wat?!
Reactions: a_haze420
question for you.. i like your style.. met a wb cam girl...switched to skype to make sure she got %100 of the $.. cool chick .. i like her... we talk on the phone for hours...we have become friends.. wants me to come to Bucharest to visit.. asked me to stay at her apartment.. i have sent her packages to her address and i have received gifts from her in the USA...i am no fool..but i am thinking what the fuck..make the best of it.. your thoughts?
cute that you posted this and everyone can see your only other post ^_^

cute that you posted this and everyone can see your only other post ^_^
I put the other post as a quote below for reference .
Good call dude..in fact it is a game... you tell them you love them to see what they do next.. anyone with street smarts can see thru the bullshit...it is much easier to fuck with the girls head than her fuck with yours.. i have fun with these goldiggers.. remember you are the hunter and they are the hunted...their motives are predictable.. make sure your actions are not and you will always have hand..dont feel sorry for them they chose their profession.. in the meantime see how nasty they are willing to be.. push the limits.. be the darkest nastiest chapter in her web cam diary!!!

GET A BACK TATTOO WITH HER NAME

Honestly I read this thread name in Lauryn hills voice every time to the tune of "killing me softly"

Falling in love with a cam girl....
Inking her name on my back
Tipping my whole life
In her chat
Tipping my whole life
In her chat
Draining my savings fund
In her chat
Tipping her softly

In her

Chaaaaaaa
Aaa
Aa
Aat

Honestly I read this thread name in Lauryn hills voice every time to the tune of "killing me softly"

Tipping my whole life
In her chat
Tipping my whole life
In her chat
Draining my savings fund
In her chat
Tipping her softly

In her

Chaaaaaaa
Aaa
Aa
Aat
That’s impressive! I

As cam girls, we often keep our personal and professional life separate. She might like, or even love you when she's on cam. That doesn't mean the real person behind her cam model persona feels the same.

Reactions: DFT

Tipping my whole life
In her chat
Tipping my whole life
In her chat
Draining my savings fund
In her chat
Tipping her softly

In her

Chaaaaaaa
Aaa
Aa
Aat

You are my favorite person here. :haha::rofl:

Tipping my whole life
In her chat
Tipping my whole life
In her chat
Draining my savings fund
In her chat
Tipping her softly

In her

Chaaaaaaa
Aaa
Aa
Aat

HAHA! That was awesome. I sing that song at karaoke sometimes.

Reactions: EmptyKins
Status
Not open for further replies.