Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Falling in love with a cam girl

Discussion in 'Ask-a-Model!' started by par1966, Jan 10, 2018 at 11:09 AM.

1. Dan Epstein

Dan Epstein firstchoicepay.com (previously Payoneer)
    Industry Representative

This is not about me, don’t post her picture or details please.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. mynameisbob84

I hope Anna is her stage name and you haven't just revealed her real name and her picture to go along with it.

• Agree Agree x 7
  3. AudriTwo

Cam Model

Well OP is a lost cause. @ me when he gets a back tattoo with her name and $75,000 in debt

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  4. XoxoHallee

Cam Model

Clearly the OP is posting here to prove that this girl loves him, looking for an ego boost or people to envy him in some way for his charming personality that clearly draws otherwise unavailable women. Good for you, I guess? Lol.
    But posting her picture gives me a major creepy vibe. If someone did that to me in a public forum without my consent, I'd be pissed. Send her a link to this thread to see what she thinks if your relationship is so transparent. I suspect she might not appreciate your posting about her.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. WickedTouch

OP: Posting her picture here could be dodgy, as the public part of the forum is trawled by bots and crawlers... and she may not be out to her family as a camgirl. Be aware that even though you want to show her to the world... it was an ill advised thing to do, without checking with her first.

:(

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. Dan Epstein

Industry Representative

Unlike what some people think, one of the greatest writers of contemporary Country songs is an outed lesbian, Mary Gauthier and she said a phrase that keeps following me still, "Every single one of us could us a little mercy now", will work for OP too.

7. AmberCutie

AmberCutie Administrator
    Staff Member Cam Model

removed image from post.

OP has asked on multiple platforms to be deleted/have this deleted. no.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Dan Epstein

Industry Representative

OP did request a removal of her image, OP deserves some responsible behavior slack I believe.

9. AmberCutie

AmberCutie Administrator
    Staff Member Cam Model

No he didn't. I removed it on my own accord. He wanted the entire thing deleted, likely for embarrassment or frustration.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  10. AudriTwo

Cam Model

33ee702f7e7ac83e3293ebc6372d27846d842677857ee40e2e90dead96d3140c.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  11. Starman

Deactivated account. So, we'll never know what happened to Mr. Par.

12. Gen

Gen
    Cam Model

I mean, I feel like we kinda know.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Phoenix4987

@AudriTwo I just got my first tattoo recently, but...it wasn't a camgirl's name so I don't know if it will interest the forum all that much..I also am still eligible for retirement too....sigh...nevermind...

I rate this 1/5 on the "I'm in love with a camgirl" scale. Not enough money / time / obsession for it to be "true love."

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. AudriTwo

Cam Model

BACK TATTOO AND NO LIFE SAVINGS!

• Funny Funny x 4
  15. John Young

John Young Deactivated Account

What happened to par1966
    He has a big balz doing that deviant stuff i dont know if the administrator should send this idiot or hes so called girl friend the blog he wrote