AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I also have decent amount stuck there, loosing my mind over it.
And lets be honest it's not looking well atm, to many red flags.
It hurts, man, really hurts.

It was 1 month.
- Payoneer (part of the company) switched cards months ago.
- No non ANY official info from ANY person from ANY company! Just NOTHING! All these words(and it's different story each time) of FCP support or some dude from the forum they mean almost nothing, it's not official source.
- It really seems like they are trying to keep it as low and quiet as possible. It's hard even to find any info about this situation in google.
- many many red signs all over it, lets be real

And this dude Dan from FCP on here, try to reread all his messages from this topic. How much of valuable information about FCP situation in particular in them? Not much of it, Longtexts about how he's sticking around here, how he takes a lot of heat, how he's doing this, how he's doing that, how many years he has been doing that blablabla. But noting about actual matter. And the fact that he is fired is strange too.

And all this people who post something like >> "people who decide to panic better keep it to your self and stop spreading"
yeah sure seems like that's exactly what FCP wants

No offense to anyone. just facts.

Last edited:
I told you they both has accepted my USD payments. Why don’t you try to ask a payment now just to see it? You will see there is no problem with USD payments.
Both paxum and epayments works great right now.
on facebook paxum .... paxum too write CANNOT TRANSFER TO CARD/BANK....

Yes i know the money i have stucked are all of my savings and im freaking our but a lot of people are syaing that we should prepare for a loss etc or to say bye bye to our money thats what i mean by people talking without knowing thats why i contact support almost everyday and called tha bank also the bank said there is no bankrupsy and tht the cards are temporary blocked just we should not think first of the worst scenario possible and yes i agree we should get together in this if possible to make some group or something

Reactions: Dani Picas
on facebook paxum .... paxum too write CANNOT TRANSFER TO CARD/BANK....
When they wrote this? I see there is no problem with bank/card transfers. Can you tell me where do you see this message?
Do you have your Paxum account active?
People is getting money with Paxum everyday and only you say it’s impossibile....

For sure i panic as i hve quiet big amount stucked but im not telling anyone to say bye bye to their money and even if they are hiding something i believe if it comes to judge we have more possibilities to win than firtchociepay its not like stealing 1000 dollars from one person i dont think any company can just like that disapear with couple of millions

There is now problem with Paxum, a lot of ppl waiiting very long to verify their new accounts and cause of that, they can't withdraw their funds. Does anyone else have already maybe verified account there ? I just heard here for first time that someone have verified account already, cause some ppl waiting like almost a month and still nothing...

For sure i panic as i hve quiet big amount stucked but im not telling anyone to say bye bye to their money and even if they are hiding something i believe if it comes to judge we have more possibilities to win than firtchociepay its not like stealing 1000 dollars from one person i dont think any company can just like that disapear with couple of millions
they actually can as we know from the history

And im not sitting waiting for firstchoicepay to steal my money im looking for lawyers that can give me information and about how situation look and if there is really possibility of our money disapear all of a sudden for sure its better than sitting in forums telling people to calmly say bye bye to their money or sayingn im not possitive that anyone would get their money for sure ill fight for my money if i have to but without knowinn anything im not telling anyone to prepare for loosing their money

Reactions: bbbosic
I wait untill June...then I am contacting a lawyer in US!

I won't let this bastards steal us like we are some kinda collateral victims so it s ok for them with a few houndred million in their pockets...

And Payoneer entered Korea and talks about trillion of dollars...
What the hell is a trillion?:think: - 1000 billions?
51 trillions and they don t give us our money?

PAYONEER THIS IS OUR MONEY!!!!!!

"Payoneer hopes to capitalize on the growing number of cross-border payments being facilitated around the world. According to shipping company DHL, cross-border B2B payments volume is expected to exceed US$51 trillion by 2020 and US$85 trillion by 2025, with most of the growth coming from emerging markets. "

Reactions: Pia and Miaaaa
I heard that epassporte clients eventually recovered their money... the bank or donno exactly what had insurance... maybe this is not correct, a friend of mine told me...

Reactions: Miaaaa
I hope its true reading all the information about it got me freaking out
It s impossible not to freak out!
These companies play with us like puppets, they give when they want and they take without asking!
These animals just don't care about us...we have families, we have childs to raise, we have bills to pay, we have people depending on us...
We can just die it s useless...in fact it s better for them... so disappointed...:envy:
And girls here without this problem just wants Dan to be happy...
@Dan Epstein I want you to be the happiest man alive, I wish you will be a CEO in your next job and live wealthy... but man if you have in the near future something that can help us... just give us a helping hand man... some of us are on the edge of collapse... trust me it s an on going nightmare that never stops... i lost weight in a bad way, and for the first time in my life I sleep with pills...
I received so many "take a pill and relax" here on this forum that I really started to take sleeping pills...
So girls seriously now stop making fun and giving "face palms" because I swear to you the wheel is round and sometime it will hit you like a steel boomerang when you less expecting it!
I had a perfect life before this shit... but...it got me...

There is now problem with Paxum, a lot of ppl waiiting very long to verify their new accounts and cause of that, they can't withdraw their funds. Does anyone else have already maybe verified account there ? I just heard here for first time that someone have verified account already, cause some ppl waiting like almost a month and still nothing...
Yes My acount was verified few days ago after 3 weeks waiting .

please how can we withdraw money from chaturbate?
i read paxum no receive and no process usd payments, cant transfer from paxum account to card / to wire transfer
epayments no receive and no process usd payments
so?.....
I got a USD payment from chaturbate on paxum. Ecxhanged USD to EUR and sent those to my local EUR account at my bank. Took like 5 bussiness days by EFT. So all works great.

I talked to choice bank limited and theya re saying it is temporary block on cards and will release the money and guarantees that everyone will get their money, and firstchoicepay said they wont shut down the site or anything till everyone get their money ,people who decide to panic better keep it to your self and stop spreading fake information without knowig what is going on we are all freaking out for our money but spreading panic its not the way to fix the problem
Did they say how long this temporary block gonna last? Why nobody is giving an actual date?
Imagine u call to support and asking when you get ur money back and they tell you “dear client, you never get your money back. Is there anything else I can assist you with?” So, words from customer supports are good and they always be good, that’s how business runs but actions are way better.

The thing that makes me the biggest idiot is that i was starting my business with epassporte!! Since i had some small amount then i withdrew it from card and never learned a lesson! And this was an open froud from one man, and that man produces movies now with those money as a free man!! And epassporte used a lot more people then fcp.
I do not believe that in fcp case is a fraud or they planned to steal it, the bank just stucked without enough money, but if they go to bankropshy wich is most likely scenario...we will loose it all nevertheless...and this is worse actually then fraud because there will be noone to legaly hold responssable...and no money to be retreaved...
As man above said it...too many red flags! This is the perfect time to panic! While there are some money out there...if and when they go down...you can panic as much as you can then...it wont help a bit!
@Miaaaa you can see one of red flags with statment for example, that they told you that cards are temporarely blocked for loading...and they announced from day 1 that our cards for sure cannot be loaded ever again and it will be shutted down...flag no2: noone is telling at least some plan to save a situation! It cannot be some secret to announce for example: ok people we will try to do this...and maybe then this...just different lies every time....:(

I think if we were getting our money back, they would print new cards already and send them to us, Payoneer did it, paxum did it. But FCP didn’t. They say they are looking for solution. New cards!!!That would be a solution if they had the money. But if they have no money then they is nothing to load on cards no matter if they new or old.

I got a USD payment from chaturbate on paxum. Ecxhanged USD to EUR and sent those to my local EUR account at my bank. Took like 5 bussiness days by EFT. So all works great.
is possible send wire transfer usd currency too? why on paxum facebook 10/100 peoples write lose money on account paxum, can't withdraw with card cant withdraw by wire.... ?

When this all happened what did paxum said? Did they say “ oh, we are looking for solution, you get your money back soon, very very very soon”? No! They said we are working on issuing new cards.
Look, there are tons of solutions how to give us the money. The new card, the wire, send the money back to the sender (mfc, cb or whatever website issued the payments). But none of this is happening... because there is nothing to load on card, nothing to send via wire, nothing to return to the sender.

I think if we were getting our money back, they would print new cards already and send them to us, Payoneer did it, paxum did it. But FCP didn’t. They say they are looking for solution. New cards!!!That would be a solution if they had the money. But if they have no money then they is nothing to load on cards no matter if they new or old.

Payoneer is the company that owns Firstchoicepay. And THEY forced us into their Firstchoicepay label about a year ago while they kept the non-adult accounts in Payoneer. Both their Firstchoicepay and non-adult Payoneer accounts were with Choice Bank, the company Payoneer chose to partner with.
The key now is that Payoneer decided a few months ago to save all their non-adult Payoneer accounts (for the moment) by moving them away from Choice Bank. They knew what was going to happen, but didn't care about moving us away from Choice Bank too. Perhaps they made a deal with Choice Bank to steal our funds together? They obviously wanted us to be in the situation we are in now.

Payoneer is responsible for the business partner they select to work with and after they did take appropriate action for their non-adult accounts this smells like fraud. The timing is also perfect with FOSTA/SESTA making a lot of noise amongst us but this doesn't seem to have anything to do with that. They just used it for more confusion. They know most of us are shadow-banned on social media so it is very difficult to tell the truth about this payoneer scam on social media but we can do as much as we can to let the world and especially Payoneer account holders know that this company is a huge risk for their money.

A company that is serious about getting our money back would have come with an official announcement. Payoneer/Firstchoicepay never did. They want to keep this as quiet as possible.
A serious company would keep us informed. Payoneer/FCP doesn't even bother to do that. When you log into your account they don't even mention anything about the funds in our virtual accounts, they just talk about the money on our card. For me it's time to take legal action.

When this all happened what did paxum said? Did they say “ oh, we are looking for solution, you get your money back soon, very very very soon”? No! They said we are working on issuing new cards.
Look, there are tons of solutions how to give us the money. The new card, the wire, send the money back to the sender (mfc, cb or whatever website issued the payments). But none of this is happening... because there is nothing to load on card, nothing to send via wire, nothing to return to the sender.
models have request money from chaturbate to paxum and to epayments and both no process no receive usd.... so? you have no tokens on chaturbate and no money on paxum and epayments....

Status
Not open for further replies.