AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So payoneer may be the part of the problem of choice bank after all...when they moved funds 2 months ago to protect their dear customers they created liquidity problem...or at least part of it.
Nevertheless i agree they should be sued first in case that this not ends well

"
This afternoon, U.S. law enforcement agencies seized the domain name of Backpage.com, effectively shutting down the website. Most visitors to the site will now see a pop-up notifying them of the seizure (while other visitors may continue to see the site until the change fully propogates through the Domain Name System), and announcing a press call by the Department of Justice to be held today at 6:00 p.m. EST.
"
SESTA-FOSTA was signed on April 6th, and they shutdown backpage.com right after that (6th-10th April)
You can find a lot of news about that online. Coincidence?

So, speculations from this thread that it might be related to SESTA-FOSTA actually true?

No, from Ad Kees, emailed him directly as phase2 never answered. I also asked Ad if master cards we got from Payoneer and choice bank ever be loaded again or only wire transfer is possible to get money back, I asked him twice and he ignored that part of email twice.
I emailed phase2 and thats the answer same as Ad .
Did anyone successfully received payment with cosmopayment i read some peoples tokens was returned and send to paxum ,i have only cosmopayment and just received the card and wondering if its safe to convert my tokens

Attachments

• C2EEF2CC-1D13-4280-B442-5674C0AFFE7C.jpeg
    C2EEF2CC-1D13-4280-B442-5674C0AFFE7C.jpeg
    339.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Helpful!
Reactions: bbbosic
miaaaa go fast send email to octav paxum he verificate you fast, go on epayments create account there too, some days and you verificate.... so you have more option to ask earning

I emailed phase2 and thats the answer same as Ad .
Did anyone successfully received payment with cosmopayment i read some peoples tokens was returned and send to paxum ,i have only cosmopayment and just received the card and wondering if its safe to convert my tokens
If we really get our money by wire transfer... Imagine the moment and the questions that the bank will ask you when you recieve over 50k in one transaction, as a person, not a bussines entity.

It's gonna be crazy... And more problems to come if that happens...

If we really get our money by wire transfer... Imagine the moment and the questions that the bank will ask you when you recieve over 50k in one transaction, as a person, not a bussines entity.

same for me

One transaction ... from an offshore bank. Don't accept that. They need to find another solution in that case. Wait and see what it gives.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Teagan
One transaction ... from an offshore bank. Don't accept that. They need to find another solution in that case. Wait and see what it gives.
No way, I better let my money there and forget about them...I need freedom...not jail or other problems

• Wat?!
I hope for you all will'be good .... but... i know about 2011/2013 situation of Banks of Greece
My parents is trader in stock market, when a bank have problem and go bankrupt or problem of liquidity...
bonds, account... need wait no months .... but years.... and never take 50% .... 70% .... unfortunatly
I know some example in Greece and Brasil, Venezuela, account have return max 15% after years ....

Maybe we will be able to receive this wire to paxum?
Anybody knows anything about that?

Maybe we will be able to receive this wire to paxum?
Anybody knows anything about that?
If it would be on paxum, would be great.

Someone said here that you can pay taxes after. Yes, you can pay if you thought about that before and you are a business entity not a single model. Even if you pay taxes for what you get now, this will open the pandora box and will go backwards....think about it and better consult a lawyer before you get such an amount in bank account.

• Wat?!
Seems like paxum has "Add funds by wire"
Can anybody confirm or ask paxum about that?

Yes they do, and if you get money from paxum by wire you better to that in a business account and pay those fucking taxes for the gouverment that does nothing for you and for those money.

As I read Paxum is more friendly with authorities and it's not an offshore. But I'm not very informed about that - it's a subject to be researched

Yes they do, and if you get money from paxum by wire you better to that in a business account and pay those fucking taxes for the gouverment that does nothing for you and for those money.

As I read Paxum is more friendly with authorities and it's not an offshore. But I'm not very informed about that - it's a subject to be researched
I mean FCP wire -> paxum(seems like paxum can receive wires)
can anybody confirm?

They have 270k prepaid cards in circulation. I'm not sure they want to stop this service.

“Dealing with more than 1,600 corporate accounts worldwide and with upwards of 270,000 corporate prepaid cards in circulation, we are well prepared to expand our payment solutions into North America.” stated Robert Cummings, Founder and CEO.

They have 270k prepaid cards in circulation. I'm not sure they want to stop this service.

“Dealing with more than 1,600 corporate accounts worldwide and with upwards of 270,000 corporate prepaid cards in circulation, we are well prepared to expand our payment solutions into North America.” stated Robert Cummings, Founder and CEO.
Robert Cummings predictive name for the industry. Real orgasms with this situation indeed

• Funny!
Reactions: Guest and Chriss
Haha i believed i was only one afraid to take those kind of money over wire....imagine a bank response in a country where average pay is $300...and with someone said it, wire from offshore from your name to your name...i think i would not even be asked to pay taxes...haha straight to jail...

If paxum can take wire of this kind it would be perfect...so we could afterwards take it by card in smaller amounts...we should do the research and be prepared...i think if and when they release funds it will be quick job...

Status
Not open for further replies.