AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Meeting eachother

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KaylenPeach

Cam Model
Apr 21, 2018
The Internet
Twitter Username
@kaylenpeach
MFC Username
KaylenPeach
Hi :)
I've been on mfc for a few weeks and I'm dying to meet other camgirls. For two reasons. One being that I want a bit of community, and two, because it would be majorly fun to stream together! So, how on earth do you all network? I have my home state geoblocked, so that seems to make it extra tricky. Any and all pointers welcomed. Thanks!

-Kai

I've been on mfc for a few weeks and I'm dying to meet other camgirls. For two reasons. One being that I want a bit of community, and two, because it would be majorly fun to stream together! So, how on earth do you all network? I have my home state geoblocked, so that seems to make it extra tricky. Any and all pointers welcomed. Thanks!

-Kai

Reaching out to models on Twitter is one of the best ways. Once you get verified we also have model only threads here where models share their location with eachother.

i have broadcasting in CB from 2 years, and I have had alwasy tried to find out some model who like chat, eventually meeting in future and talk about everything... but its difficult. Never find a really good one.
I think..yes...twitter is good...but also this forum could be really good... and then we could create a snapchat channel to chat privately.
id like do this..

Reactions: KaylenPeach

-Kai

completely off topic but just because you geo block doesn't mean much. Most people have/use a VPN and with that they can see any state. I just don't want you to be surprised when someone/multiple/many from your state finds you

completely off topic but just because you geo block doesn't mean much. Most people have/use a VPN and with that they can see any state. I just don't want you to be surprised when someone/multiple/many from your state finds you

^True! An ex found me on MFC, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any type of high tech browser or anything. Whatever he uses he could just pull me right up, even tho I had MI blocked. I still block my state just to hopefully filter out some of that, but I've also come to peace with the idea of people finding out.

For networking, there is an ACF thread in Models Only called "cam girl meet ups" or something along those lines... (met one girl in my city that I'm hoping to meet up with on Friday or Saturday, thru this thread). Also MFC events! I had so much fun when SuicideGirls Blackheart Burlesque came to my town, and got to meet other cam girls and get swag! So check your email so you don't miss events for sure. :)

True! Yes I've definitely considered this. Still crossing my fingers it wont happen lol... But it's a possibility nonetheless! Thanks girl.

^True! An ex found me on MFC, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any type of high tech browser or anything. Whatever he uses he could just pull me right up, even tho I had MI blocked. I still block my state just to hopefully filter out some of that, but I've also come to peace with the idea of people finding out.

For networking, there is an ACF thread in Models Only called "cam girl meet ups" or something along those lines... (met one girl in my city that I'm hoping to meet up with on Friday or Saturday, thru this thread). Also MFC events! I had so much fun when SuicideGirls Blackheart Burlesque came to my town, and got to meet other cam girls and get swag! So check your email so you don't miss events for sure. :)
AN EX?! wow, that's a nightmare lol. I hope he wasn't terribly rude to you about it. ❤
While I'm crossing my fingers that something similar wont happen, I've come to accept that it might. I really enjoy camming, and I'm not ashamed of it. Do i want my friends and family seeing it? Hell no. But it also wouldn't be the end of the world.
Thanks for looking out, and for all of the great tips! Have fun with your meetup

• Hugs
Reactions: maria herna
Status
Not open for further replies.