AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP,
So does she live in Vegas? Or are you both traveling there to see each other?
She lives there and I am visiting her. It's gonna be like a normal hangout with ordering pizza, walking the strip and going on the high roller since she always wanted to go there with someone who never been there as well. Lucky me lol I'm not gonna be spending 1k on her, but we are just get drunk with Mexican food too and smoke weed at the hotel room and watch a movie there and maybe Rick and Morty and some Dragon Ball movies as well. Yes, we're both nerds

OP,
So does she live in Vegas? Or are you both traveling there to see each other?
She lives there and I am visiting her. It's gonna be like a normal hangout with ordering pizza, walking the strip and going on the high roller since she always wanted to go there with someone who never been there as well. Lucky me lol I'm not gonna be spending 1k on her, but we are just get drunk with Mexican food too and smoke weed at the hotel room and watch a movie there and maybe Rick and Morty and some Dragon Ball movies as well. Yes, we're both nerds

• Funny!
Reactions: AliceSombers
Eddie Murphy saved SNL from being cancelled and this is arguably one of SNL's best sketches of all time. Him making fun of Buckwheat's speech was hilarious. Personally I call it hilarious satire and strongly disagree that the intent on this sketch was to be racist. I have always loved this sketch and think it is hilarious like many other people, and in the context of this post it was in no way meant to be racist in relation to the post or in any other general way as I do not view it racist personally. However I am sure there are many that agree with me and many that disagree with me as this "sketch of comedy" was considered controversial at the time it was aired as well, many thought it was pushing the edge while others did not. What SNL is know for. I just think his singing as Buckwheat is funny personally and he even used the same speech the character Buckwheat used in the actual show "The Little Rascals" such as "Otay!" Hats off to Eddie & Buckwheat! aka Billie Thomas.

Quite right, quite right.

The spoof, "Una PanoonahBanka", is of a highly underrated, possibly forgotten tune; a real classic...

Reactions: Influenced
I hope you plan to obey all laws and regulations regarding the marijuana.

I understand it it is legal in Las Vegas now. When you exercise your liberty, do not take it for granted. Remember that many people over the last several decades lost their freedom for their involvement with cannabis. Don't just light up and go straight to fucking over anime; take a moment or two to honor the spirit of our ancestors.

I would be very careful about everything. I too am in a situation with a very well known cam girl that I have been talking to online for a year. We are setup talking to each other through twitter direct messages but this is not through her personal account. She has never asked me for money and has never asked to meet me. We have gone months without me going on cam to talk to her and there is a piece of me that thinks she wants to trust me before anything happens.

With that being said, I did find her personal Facebook and Instagram without her telling me her real name. Call this stalking, call this what you want. I was developing strong feelings for her and still have them. I found pictures of her with another guy that pretty much show they are together. She has denied it to this day that they are together and that he is just a close friend. However I am still very skeptical. She knows I have very strong feelings for her but I do know that I am only putting myself in a situation to get hurt. I do not spend time constantly looking for stuff online because I know it will only hurt me if I find anything out.

There are parts of me that want to be her talking to me is real and that she is not talking to any other of her members in the direct messages on Twitter but I have to be real and live in a reality that understands that this is probably not true. She probably talks to multiple of her members on there.

I have spent many hours/days on cam with her in the past and know that she knows more about me than most people do. Nothing will probably ever happen between us. It's deeply hard for me because there are parts of me that do "love' her. But I do have to understand and move on to find something real.

I could go on and on and on about this story but I hope you can take some lessons here. After 3 years if she has only now willing to meet you after you have spent money with her on cam and have sent her money then I would just take a step back and put yourself from the outside. I know it's tough because you have feelings for her but you can't put yourself in something real if you don't take yourself out of this situation.

Thank you for your post because it's very relevant to my situation. Feel free to send me a private message if you would like to discuss more.

I could go on and on and on about this story but I hope you can take some lessons here. After 3 years if she has only now willing to meet you after you have spent money with her on cam and have sent her money then I would just take a step back and put yourself from the outside. I know it's tough because you have feelings for her but you can't put yourself in something real if you don't take yourself out of this situation.
She's been wanting to meet me for 2 years. It's just she never thought we would ever meet. The way she said it was genuinely real as she sounded really sad that it would never happen. She only asks me for money when it's a emergency. It's just 20 bucks for a bus pass, food and/or paying for a doctors visit. And she only asks for more than that if it's something major going on. I do trust her and believe her. She is eventually gonna repay me for everything I've done for her in someway. Whenever it happens I'll let everyone know. I feel it does...
As for your situation, yes it is hard. I too wish for it would only be me all the time, but you have to remember it's her job. I'm sure you two had deep conversations and she has trusted you with some personal stuff. As for her denying her a bf. Leave it alone. If you stick around long enough she'll tell you the truth. I don't know if you're willing to wait and maybe she'll be single and give you a chance, but it's very rare. I'm probably in rare company in that situation.
I would just would've waited and asked for her personal social media accounts. That's what I did after developing a relationship with my cam girl. But I will message you about your situation.
Good luck!

This just sounds terribly complicated. Do you really.. Really want to get mixed up in that? I mean just think real hard for a minute. Not only will you be an atm for her and her kids. But good luck getting her to move on from the baby daddy. If shes living with him they are involved. Shes leaving out parts of the story so that she can benefit from you.

This just sounds terribly complicated. Do you really.. Really want to get mixed up in that? I mean just think real hard for a minute. Not only will you be an atm for her and her kids. But good luck getting her to move on from the baby daddy. If shes living with him they are involved. Shes leaving out parts of the story so that she can benefit from you.

Spoken for truth. Even in a regular relationship getting involved with a woman who has a kid and a baby daddy is hugely complicated. Trust me, I've tried it a couple of times. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately for me, it has never worked out. They come with so much built in baggage and obstacles that you aren't a part of. Add on top of that the complications of her being a camgirl, a profession that comes with built in secrecy and false identities, and you can see why this is a red button, covered in alarms, with flashing lights on the sides. However, if you are going to go through with this meeting be sure to keep your feet planted firmly on the ground. Don't go out of your way to try and impress her by spending money, or getting directly involved in her baby daddy situation. Just see if the two of you connect on an interpersonal level. You'll be able to tell that real quick, and then you can decide if this is something worth pursuing further.

Spoken for truth. Even in a regular relationship getting involved with a woman who has a kid and a baby daddy is hugely complicated. Trust me, I've tried it a couple of times. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately for me, it has never worked out. They come with so much built in baggage and obstacles that you aren't a part of. Add on top of that the complications of her being a camgirl, a profession that comes with built in secrecy and false identities, and you can see why this is a red button, covered in alarms, with flashing lights on the sides. However, if you are going to go through with this meeting be sure to keep your feet planted firmly on the ground. Don't go out of your way to try and impress her by spending money, or getting directly involved in her baby daddy situation. Just see if the two of you connect on an interpersonal level. You'll be able to tell that real quick, and then you can decide if this is something worth pursuing further.
I agree. She is kinda in a position where she needs to do the impressing. It seems to me that she is not happy in her situation and is trying to change it. But she is obviously not independent. You seem like a good candidate for stability. She thinks you might take care of her. Sick of the baby daddy and ready for a sugar daddy. Im not saying she doesnt love you. Im sure you are very loveable. But just make sure shes after who you are and not what you have.

Reactions: SaiyaJordan
I agree. She is kinda in a position where she needs to do the impressing. It seems to me that she is not happy in her situation and is trying to change it. But she is obviously not independent. You seem like a good candidate for stability. She thinks you might take care of her. Sick of the baby daddy and ready for a sugar daddy. Im not saying she doesnt love you. Im sure you are very loveable. But just make sure shes after who you are and not what you have.
I completely agree with both of you. We have discussed that we are gonna see where this goes. We're not gonna go all out. Believe me, we would be fine with just pizza, a movie, drinks and weed. I just want her to spend the night with me and take a nap together. We don't even have to have sex.
Funny thing is that last time she asked for money she said she was sorry and if I wanted to ask to be repaid she will do it. I really don't think she wants a sugar daddy. Trust me, there was another guy who went all out and bought her tons of stuff and sent her hella cash when he was in town and that didn't matter to her at all. She still didn't want to date him and this guy tried a lot and probably more than me money wise.
So yes. I will be cautious and just have fun.
As for the baby daddy, she said we would actually be really good friends .

Reactions: cherrybomb1111
Well good. It sounds like you got it covered. Just take it slow and be cautious as with any new relationship.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.