AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dan Epstein i think it was about paxum card, not cosmo. Cosmo cards were shipped very fast. And not sure how in other countries work, but in Romania printing a card takes like 5 minutes:) dont wanna talk bad about anyone, but i think paxum like to receive the fees very much. lets be honest who wouldnt like to get 3% from any transaction :)
I’m in no position to criticize any provider right now. I do know however, that they provide more than just a card, the same with Cosmo, which gives more options, even if they are not perfect.

Im sorry, wasnt here on the weekend.
I am from Hungary, i can only say be patient, you will get your card soon :)

Issued by: Home Trust Company

Girls, who already got their temporary paxum card. Were you able to accept your payments on paxum accounts and withdraw the amount without trouble? Thanks

Girls, who already got their temporary paxum card. Were you able to accept your payments on paxum accounts and withdraw the amount without trouble? Thanks

I dont know about withdraw, havent tried it yet. My payments arrive without any problems to my paxum account.

Also got it yesterday. It took 4 weeks to reach me. All works fine. Ive paid with it in Store and withdraw some money. 2.5%fee+2$ in ATM

Also got it yesterday. It took 4 weeks to reach me. All works fine. Ive paid with it in Store and withdraw some money. 2.5%fee+2$ in ATM

2,5%? Didn't saw it written anywhere at paxum website.
What are withdraw limits, can you tell me please?

Does anyone know if I can send money from my Paxum account to my US Dollar account in Europe with EFT? When I want to add an account for EFT transfers I only see EUR as currency but it could also just be, because the vast majority of accounts in Europe will be in EUR and not in USD. I asked support but they did not answer.

Also Paxum is so slow with EFT transfers.. very slow todsy is my 5th bussines day. They usually send it after 2 budiness day. But the EFT wire limit is 2500 dollars... Converted to EUR. And according to the ones teceived paxum card 2.5% exchange rate fee plus 1000$ daily limit is not that nice. Why we can not get our payment normally without issues or worrying about it?

Whe
my card is in my country, i think 2-3 days i'll receive.
can you write me how can i transfer usd to card?
after can i withdraw eur from atm and mastercard make conversion, correct?
When you get your card you have to activate it ( follow instructions in your card’s paper box) then you go to your ewallet—-> cards——> add funds to card—-> choose the amount and it will be changed from usd to eur . then you can withdraw it.

and thats apply only for Romanian accounts ?! thats not fair...

has your status changed from printting to shipping ?
I dont know about other countries. I mentioned romania because was romanian number and was speaking in romanian. Yes status changes from printing to shipping on june 4. Im thinking maybe they have an office here now, and they shipped a bigger amount of cards and they deliver it to us.

I dont know about other countries. I mentioned romania because was romanian number and was speaking in romanian. Yes status changes from printing to shipping on june 4. Im thinking maybe they have an office here now, and they shipped a bigger amount of cards and they deliver it to us.

How long it took ? Mine is printing since 11th June...

Whe

When you get your card you have to activate it ( follow instructions in your card’s paper box) then you go to your ewallet—-> cards——> add funds to card—-> choose the amount and it will be changed from usd to eur . then you can withdraw it.
can you help me?
i have receive now card
i have try activate now
i have try with my phone with qr-code and my registre phone number but i no receive sms code to confirm (i have try 3 times)
i have try with internet site i have put number of my card my phone and i have no receive sms code to confirm
when i link card from site I NEED SELECT usd card or eur card?
thanks

now i have activate.... i have transfer now 2.500 usd from my e-wallet to my card
i see 2.500 usd less on my e-wallet but my card is empty "zero" what can i do ?
:(

ok my epayments card is activate
money arrive on my card but site show "zero" for problem of epayments site
i have withdraw by atm only 500 eur (i hope tomorrow give me 2000)
sometimes bank give 500 max ... (unicredit)
my card is usd (charlene your card is eur)
how much eur you can withdraw by atm in once transaction? what bank?

Status
Not open for further replies.