AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

*Begginer* Ideas 4 a very very very begginer?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2018
*sorry 4 my bad english*

Last Year, i used to stream live in some plataforms like LiveMe ( i was 17) to have a little bit of "knowlegment" about being watched, and i really liked (Just chat btw), but wasn't my strong. SO, i quitted and started an ASMR channel in youtube, what was cool, but some personal things made me quit it too and start with audio erotica in Whatsapp, but for free.
I was underaged, so, things like MFC and etc was like the "Prohibited Paradise" for me, and now i'm 18 and i have no idea about what i have to do.
I watched some vids of some chinese girls who where wearing clothes (provocatives tho) and doing some asmr and etc, and i listened some asmrotica and i really liked but....i don't know what i do.
Initially, i just wanted to sell some moans audios and etc, but i have no idea if i can or how can i do that.
so....pls guys, someone can help me with some ideas,idk?
i'm really lost.
i need a light. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

First ask yourself, do you want only your voice online forever? Or do you want your voice AND your face AND your body online FOREVER?

If you like only using your voice right now that is a great start with less risk if you decide it's not for you later on! I'd suggest getting more established on YouTube, focus on monetizing your audio clips. Oops I just realized you said you quit there. Do they allow you to make a new fresh account not tied to your old one?

Perhaps also sell audio erotica on sites like niteflirt, iWantPhone, and clips4sale. And consider selling live asmr sessions via phone through both of those first two platforms, since they make it very easy to set up!

Jumping from audio only to something like mfc at 18 might seem exciting and it is but I suggest you really research it here first! This thread is a great start ^_^

and now i'm 18 and i have no idea about what i have to do.
I watched some vids of some chinese girls who where wearing clothes (provocatives tho) and doing some asmr and etc, and i listened some asmrotica and i really liked but....i don't know what i do.

Spend A LOT of time on MFC watching shows. Find models with your desired camstyle. Watch their ENTIRE SHIFTS. Buy tokens, tip them, participate in their chat rooms.

Also, read these threads:

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/reality-check.1123/
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/lighting-tips-tricks-links-etc.19567/
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/sending-dmca-requests.13635/

I know you're a legal adult, but you're still very young and should really spend some time thinking about how camming could affect your future.

Having just your voice out there (as long as you don't include pictures) isn't nearly as risky if you later decide the adult industry isn't for you. NiteFlirt is a great place to do phone only sexy stuff if you're really interested in that, as well as selling audio only things like the others have said.

MFC is not a beginner camgirl friendly site if you do decide to take the leap and get in front of the camera. Chaturbate is better to learn the ropes of how to work a room and earn the money you'll need to get the equipment you'll need to run a good stream. You will be capped on those sites. No "maybes" you will be. So take some time to think. I facepalm at some of the caps I have from my MFC and CB days from when I was in my early 20s and I'm still in the industry. I can't imagine how it would feel if I was 18 and decided I wanted out. What you put out there will be out there forever.

Watch other cam models full shifts, but not just the big girls, watch the average cammer and people who do what you're interested in doing. There are tons of "new model, what do I do????!!!!!" threads on here. Read them. The search feature is your friend. Research like crazy, ask questions when you can't find your answers.

I know when you're 18 the industry might seem sparkly and alluring, but you really should think before jumping in this industry, there are a lot of downfalls to ever even dipping your toe in the waters. This isn't a way to fast money, or fame or a luxurious lifestyle like many think.

If you do decide to start, hold these words close to your heart: don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable because you feel like you have to or because the "successful ones do it" be yourself, keep yourself happy, protect yourself, and don't let yourself be a pushover. You have value and your comfort and safety in this industry matters. Your happiness will dictate your success.

I know you're a legal adult, but you're still very young and should really spend some time thinking about how camming could affect your future.

Having just your voice out there (as long as you don't include pictures) isn't nearly as risky if you later decide the adult industry isn't for you. NiteFlirt is a great place to do phone only sexy stuff if you're really interested in that, as well as selling audio only things like the others have said.

MFC is not a beginner camgirl friendly site if you do decide to take the leap and get in front of the camera. Chaturbate is better to learn the ropes of how to work a room and earn the money you'll need to get the equipment you'll need to run a good stream. You will be capped on those sites. No "maybes" you will be. So take some time to think. I facepalm at some of the caps I have from my MFC and CB days from when I was in my early 20s and I'm still in the industry. I can't imagine how it would feel if I was 18 and decided I wanted out. What you put out there will be out there forever.

Watch other cam models full shifts, but not just the big girls, watch the average cammer and people who do what you're interested in doing. There are tons of "new model, what do I do????!!!!!" threads on here. Read them. The search feature is your friend. Research like crazy, ask questions when you can't find your answers.

I know when you're 18 the industry might seem sparkly and alluring, but you really should think before jumping in this industry, there are a lot of downfalls to ever even dipping your toe in the waters. This isn't a way to fast money, or fame or a luxurious lifestyle like many think.

If you do decide to start, hold these words close to your heart: don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable because you feel like you have to or because the "successful ones do it" be yourself, keep yourself happy, protect yourself, and don't let yourself be a pushover. You have value and your comfort and safety in this industry matters. Your happiness will dictate your success.

Could explain what "you will be capped" means? Is that in amounts you can earn?

Could explain what "you will be capped" means? Is that in amounts you can earn?
Like screencapped. You’ll be recorded and the videos will be shared on websites where you can’t have them removed.

Like screencapped. You’ll be recorded and the videos will be shared on websites where you can’t have them removed.

thank you

Reactions: Gen
I'm super super super new (as in I just did my 3rd ever show this afternoon, and only started the beginning of the week) so I'll tell you the game/system that's helped me feel more comfortable (and has helped me reach all of my goals so far!). I know it's probably a really basic one, and the more experienced models will laugh at me for suggesting it like it's some unknown thing lol, but it was unknown to me!
Download a spin the wheel app on your phone (I like whirligig) and put a few things on there that you're comfortable with doing and set a price that you're comfortable with.
My basic wheel (I have a couple depending on how clothed I am at the time) is 50 tokens, and has these prizes: flash boobs, flash booty, add friend, -50 from countdown, and spin again.

And have a menu of what you're comfortable with doing, and prices that you stick to! Don't let anyone bully you into doing things that you're uncomfortable with. Think really hard about whether you want to do this, do all the research you can before going live. Weigh all the pros and cons. It's not a small decision, and even if you do one show and then decide to quit, that one show could still be floating around the internet forever.

Again, I'm extremely new, so take everything I say with a grain of salt. This is just what's been working for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.