AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Questions on videos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2018
USA
Twitter Username
@kateskurves
Chaturbate Username
kateskurves
hi there! I’m new to camming and I cam on chaturbate. I have a lot of people asking me for custom videos and I don’t know where to begin.. any advice would be much appreciated!!

1. What program do I use to record the videos?? Or do I just use my iPhone??

2. How do I upload them?

3. Do I use another site for videos?

Thanks so much!

hi there! I’m new to camming and I cam on chaturbate. I have a lot of people asking me for custom videos and I don’t know where to begin.. any advice would be much appreciated!!

1. What program do I use to record the videos?? Or do I just use my iPhone??

2. How do I upload them?

3. Do I use another site for videos?

Thanks so much!
hello
you can use OBS for recording videos

Upvote 0
You can film with your webcam using OBS - it's simple once you get the hang of it and there's a ton of tutorials out there on how to use it. If you want to use your phone, you can but it's a little tricky since you'd have to use the rear camera for best quality.
For uploading, Project Maenad is pretty nifty. You just upload to their site and send your customer a private download link.

And since you said you're new to camming, I'd super recommend only taking tokens for payment. Also make sure they pay BEFORE you make the video. :)

I'd also suggest getting verified on here so you can have access to the models only section! It's filled with awesome, supportive people and a ton of helpful information.

Upvote 0
You can film with your webcam using OBS - it's simple once you get the hang of it and there's a ton of tutorials out there on how to use it. If you want to use your phone, you can but it's a little tricky since you'd have to use the rear camera for best quality.
For uploading, Project Maenad is pretty nifty. You just upload to their site and send your customer a private download link.

And since you said you're new to camming, I'd super recommend only taking tokens for payment. Also make sure they pay BEFORE you make the video. :)

I'd also suggest getting verified on here so you can have access to the models only section! It's filled with awesome, supportive people and a ton of helpful information.
Thanks so much :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.