AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate Banned Me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjalan1029

Banhammered
Dec 18, 2018
I don't understand why chaturbate banned me. They sent a notice saying something about my age verification, but I'm 58 years old and I sent them a copy of my ID so I could broadcast and get paid and they banned me. Does anyone know how to contact punker barbie?

1. including your CB username would be helpful
2. she checks these threads if they are posted in the proper section, which I will move this to for you right now...

• Helpful!
Reactions: CharlotteLace
Upvote 0
Well I think I will file a lawsuit and see about that. I have never heard any warnings about some abusive way until I attempted to upload my information to broadcast on the site and all the sudden I"m abusive? We will let a court of law decide this I think. I'm a paralegal and I intend to sue for damages since it is actually your models who are abusive.

Upvote 0
Well I think I will file a lawsuit and see about that. I have never heard any warnings about some abusive way until I attempted to upload my information to broadcast on the site and all the sudden I"m abusive? We will let a court of law decide this I think. I'm a paralegal and I intend to sue for damages since it is actually your models who are abusive.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You can't possibly be a paralegal or you would know how ridiculous you sound.

Sites have the right to ban you for anything they want. It's right in their terms and conditions which you agree to when you sign up.

What exactly are you going to file a lawsuit for? On what grounds? Go ahead, enlighten me.

Upvote 0
Ahahaha people make me laugh. Thank you for the giggles! Maybe you should try stand up comedy instead for extra monies because that was a hilarious impression of a really stupid person saying something ridiculous!

What exactly are you going to file a lawsuit for? On what grounds? Go ahead, enlighten me.

Apparently for "damages", whatever those are.... Self esteem perhaps? No idea how he was using their site, but maybe he feels damaged due to not being able to get off AND be paid for his own fetishes? Or maybe these other "abusive" models didn't do what he wanted and that's very damaging.
I'm still giggling at the response, not only due to its ridiculousness, but oh the irony of trying to defend himself against the alleged abusive behaviour by threatening them and trying to throw his weight around, while trying to spin it around on everyone else. Yeah dude, you really made yourself seem like an innocent victim.... :facepalm:

• Funny!
Reactions: Emberblaze
Upvote 0
Ahahaha people make me laugh. Thank you for the giggles! Maybe you should try stand up comedy instead for extra monies because that was a hilarious impression of a really stupid person saying something ridiculous!

Apparently for "damages", whatever those are.... Self esteem perhaps? No idea how he was using their site, but maybe he feels damaged due to not being able to get off AND be paid for his own fetishes? Or maybe these other "abusive" models didn't do what he wanted and that's very damaging.
I'm still giggling at the response, not only due to its ridiculousness, but oh the irony of trying to defend himself against the alleged abusive behaviour by threatening them and trying to throw his weight around, while trying to spin it around on everyone else. Yeah dude, you really made yourself seem like an innocent victim.... :facepalm:

It is illegal to discriminate against someone based on sexual orientation and 90% of your models show naked asshole and pussy all day long for free but the moment someone asks to see their feet, they demand payment. This is extortion and it is discriminatory based on the sexual orientation of those with a foot fetish. This is a violation of the 14th Amendment Equal Protection Clause or didn't you know that it is against the law to discriminate against someone based on their sexual orientation? Ask any homosexual and they will tell you. The damages are in the imbalance of justice as it applies to "everyone" and not just thos
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You can't possibly be a paralegal or you would know how ridiculous you sound.

Sites have the right to ban you for anything they want. It's right in their terms and conditions which you agree to when you sign up.

Well my low forehead friend, if you had any sense at all you would know that terms of an agreement are void if they are violating the law. Such "agreements" are often "unwound" by the courts Mr. dum dum. You might do some research and you will find out that it is unlawful to discriminate against anyone for their sexual orientation. I never agreed to be discriminated against in any terms and conditions. You might also research those terms and conditions and you will read that they created a platform where people can "express themselves" (their own words) I copied that. I have been banned for "expressing" myself. I believe these "causes of action" will get us started. Any more questions my uneducated and ignorant friend?

Upvote 0
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Foot fetish is not a sexual orientation.
Ask any homosexual and they will tell you.
Ask a gay person if they like their sexual orientation, which has actively been discriminated against for ages, being compared to someone liking feet and ya might just get slapped.
Mr. dum dum.
no u.

Upvote 0
Sorry to take away the entertainment, y'all, but banned just so we can try to have a nice pre-holiday weekend.

Upvote 0
Holy tacos on a Tuesday this is the saddest/funniest thing I’ve seen all month!
El oh el!

Upvote 0
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

And the award for idiot of the year goes to...

We don't need a drumroll. We already know it's this guy. I hope he contacts a lawyer so someone can explain to him how stupid he is.

Upvote 0
Careful @AmberCutie you sure you want to ban him? He might sue you for discriminating against his sexual orientation! Maybe "stupidity" is also his sexual orientation.

*Trolololololololols herself out of this thread.*

Upvote 0
So this is the guy on CB who demands foot flashes constantly for ten minutes, then gets pissed when the model asks five tokens for it.
Then cries discrimination. Yep that's what it sounds like. Seems CB got reports from models about him becoming "abusive" after they asked for tokens for feet and banned him now he mad.

Upvote 0
The cheap foot fetish dudes have a new king, I see. Nice to put a face with the endless sea of them I guess. Hehehehe.

Upvote 0
The cheap foot fetish dudes have a new king, I see. Nice to put a face with the endless sea of them I guess. Hehehehe.

Maybe they can all band together and file a class action lawsuit.

Upvote 0
It is illegal to discriminate against someone based on sexual orientation and 90% of your models show naked asshole and pussy all day long for free but the moment someone asks to see their feet, they demand payment.

My quote of the year.

Don't try at a court, UN general assembly should discuss it, that's how important it is.

Upvote 0
I legit laughed so so hard, this was like the perfect troll Christmas present! It's like, almost too good to be real, but also believable enough that it's so hilarious!

My favourite parts:
This is extortion and it is discriminatory based on the sexual orientation of those with a foot fetish.
it is against the law to discriminate against someone based on their sexual orientation? Ask any homosexual and they will tell you.

Ask any homosexual and they will tell you that being gay does NOT make them entitled to see dick/vagina/whatever floats their boats for free when going to a camsite. Not wanting to show a stranger body parts for free on demand is not discrimination in any way. That'd be like a gay person going to a restaurant, demanding food for free, then kicking off and calling it discrimination just because they can see other people eating their food. Cam models do not show their pussy/assholes for free all day long, they're being paid by other members to show those things. Foot fetish guys are rarer and often feel entitled to free stuff, meaning far less models are tipped to show their feet, meaning their feet are getting showed less. And some models just don't like showing their feet, for some it's an uncomfortable body part to show, and actually some people have phobias of feet. That's ok. No one is entitled to see feet.

And again, not that this will get into this dudes head if he's still stalking this thread, but I feel like it should be said, in sex work, you can actually turn people down for whatever reason you want. Don't want to sleep with a certain gender? You do not have to. Don't want to pee on someone? Don't have to accept that job either. Jesus, it's one of the few professions where you can turn people away for race, for their weight, for their age. Literally, just because it's your profession you do not need to provide your services to anyone you don't feel comfortable with doing so, or do any service you don't want to do. You cannot sue someone for this, because it's even more illegal to force someone into sexual activity they do not wish to engage in. It's not like serving someone a donut in a cafe.

And... As Amber pointed out. A foot fetish is a fetish, not a sexual orientation. A foot is a body part, not a gender. Get over yourself. But thank you thank you thank you for the sheer ridiculousness of the fact that you went there! Like oh my God, it was the best stupidity I've seen in a long, long, time. This one should go up there with stupid complaints you see people making to service industries, like "I was given something complimentary and I didn't like it, I want a full refund", shit like that.

This quote though, this was the winner in my opinion. Was it just me or was this comment like the funniest thing ever?

Well my low forehead friend,

I don't even understand it! It's so weird, random and totally obscure, it's like the worst insult/backhand ever, but I laughed so hard!

Upvote 0
I'm sure that 99% of the foot fetish folk on CB are polite and pay tokens to see their beloved female feature.

But that last 1% are the most relentless dicks on the site. So many times I've seen their simple requests go to demands then their demands go to insults and threats. It seems like their whole day is completely ruined if a model chooses not to take her socks off for them.

Reactions: AuloraSans
Upvote 0
Once in a blue hell a thread pops up that's so freakin' epic you just have to pull the car over and watch the wreck, this is one such thread. Just when you think that the "Someone help me find this cam girl" or "My Romanian cam girl fiance' took my $10,000 and split with her boyfriend to Bora Bora" threads top the list, then BAM! shit like this thread happens. I love this site!

Upvote 0
I'm sure that 99% of the foot fetish folk on CB are polite and pay tokens to see their beloved female feature.

But that last 1% are the most relentless dicks on the site. So many times I've seen their simple requests go to demands then their demands go to insults and threats. It seems like their whole day is completely ruined if a model chooses not to take her socks off for them.

Not sure how active you are on CB but no, that is the opposite way around.
The foot fetish people from my experience are the ones who seem to think that it's "only" a foot/feet and so it's free.
Models are constantly harassed with "show feet". This is DURING times when they are fully naked, with a dildo inside their pussy or ass, or god knows what else they are doing and these guys not tipping and asking/demanding feet.. it's funny as a user for me to see it (purely because "dude, she's showing [this] and [that] and is clearly busy mid-orgasm and you want her to stop, move the camera and show her feet for you?), but I suspect it to be extremely annoying and frustrating as a model. Heck, I get frustrated seeing it constantly.

(thinking now, maybe you was being sarcastic, but oh well I have written the above now lol)

Upvote 0
I don't even understand it! It's so weird, random and totally obscure

Pretty sure he is referring to low intelligence, like a caveman had the huge foreheads and brow was low. Whatever he meant, I agree it was pretty damn funny :hilarious:

Upvote 0
This guy somehow reminds me of Milton from office space (who was supposed to be fired). He was probably supposed to be banned from CB years ago but some how slid under the radar. When he submitted his info to become a broadcaster they noticed the mistake and thought "oh this guy? he was supposed to be banned years ago, I'll fix it now". Lmao. From my own personal experience though foot fetish people have for the most part been generous.

Upvote 0
Pretty sure he is referring to low intelligence, like a caveman had the huge foreheads and brow was low. Whatever he meant, I agree it was pretty damn funny :hilarious:

I realised that afterwards, but it took me a while... I thought he was actually trying to insult her appearance, which was funnier as her avatar pic is a dog. Even with that, it's still very funny. Especially when @Emberblaze was speaking so much sense and he was being so particularly stupid. His was the sort of stupidity I could see turning viral if people weren't so phobic of anything sex work related.

Reactions: Osyrus
Upvote 0

i thought op was projecting his own insecurities about his own giant forehead. you could project a drive in movie on that thing.

• Funny!
Reactions: Osyrus
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.