AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)
hi im have question to model section

Ok! Hello all, im CrazyBoo old webcam model who is back to business ... or trying lol
Just needing to be updated on the business

hi im have question to model section

Hi, gotamm. With this being your first post so far on the forum, you won’t have access to the Models Only section just yet. However you can continue posting in this public section of the forum, which also includes the “Ask-A-Model” section (That’s probably the best area for you to post your question 🙂).

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hi my name is Waterfalls69 been camming for Chaturbate for over 10 years yesterday I was streaming and got banned because my client asked me if I’ve have I ever been with a younger man I am 41 years old he was 25. I said yes after that he asked me was I into racial role-play I said yes it was nothing hateful said and my account was banned. I have over 13,000 tokens on this account and I would like to get them off what should I do?

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hello, I am Daniel Jhones, a resident of America.

Recently, I started an adult website with the help of which I want to earn some money, but I have to grow my website before I start earning money. For this, I will have to learn many things. According to the articles of some blogs and websites, this forum is the best where I can quickly learn how to grow an adult website.

Hello, I am Daniel Jhones, a resident of America.

Recently, I started an adult website with the help of which I want to earn some money, but I have to grow my website before I start earning money. For this, I will have to learn many things. According to the articles of some blogs and websites, this forum is the best where I can quickly learn how to grow an adult website.
Before you continue here, please explain your username as it sounds like you want to run a website with leaked content from creators' onlyfans pages. Also, US residents rarely describe themselves as "residents of America".

From his profile on here...
Thank you! Between that and the fact his info doesn't match a "resident of America" gonna ban the total bullshitter!

I don't usually comment in this thread but I understand that one guy's frustration with a model going private on Chaturbate while trying to hit goal. Most models will have a rule that no privates can happen until after goal is met, others don't do privates at all and those are usually top models who don't need to do privates.

But if a model is taking a private in the middle of a goal, she is HURTING financially and the private is worth more in that particular moment. I've pissed off my own regulars by doing the very thing but you don't know my bills and you don't know my earnings and you don't know my needs. That's all I have to say about that. :) Cheers!

I don't usually comment in this thread but I understand that one guy's frustration with a model going private on Chaturbate while trying to hit goal. Most models will have a rule that no privates can happen until after goal is met, others don't do privates at all and those are usually top models who don't need to do privates.

But if a model is taking a private in the middle of a goal, she is HURTING financially and the private is worth more in that particular moment. I've pissed off my own regulars by doing the very thing but you don't know my bills and you don't know my earnings and you don't know my needs. That's all I have to say about that. :) Cheers!

This. Especially when guys are "hemhawing around" or "fizzling around" (My mom and my granddad use these weird phrases 😂), dragging their asses in tipping towards that goal. If a goal is nowhere near being reached...and several minutes have passed since the last tip was received, don't be getting mad at the model for accepting a private show request that could get her X dollars in a shorter period of time...vs. waiting around for a bunch of 1-token tips to get a room goal cleared. She needs to MAKE MONEY, and hanging around in free chat for another __ hours receiving back-to-back compliments (instead of tips) ain't gonna pay the bills. LOL. Some guys really do expect models to chat all night for free (and be okay with not getting tips) until HE logs off for the night...

Hello World :) :)

I am new into the cam world. And happy to see what this forum and space is about.

You can find me on SC @natasha_bhabhi

I am very excited to make some new friends :) :)

Well, hi guys!!!!, I'm Nai, and streaming is my passion! xD
Well, kidding aside, I've been a streamer for a few years and I've created a community that I feel happy and safe with.
I like rock, metal, video games, and photography.
My IG is @hiinaiixa and i think It's great to find a space like this forum that allows you to give your opinion and contribute!
Thanks for this forum!!

tony stark kiss GIF

Hello 👋 I'm Polux. I'm just another guy who has fun on camming sites from time to time, although I've also tried the other side a few times for fun. Sorry in advance if my English is not perfect 😉

Hello I'm CB model
my account was banned for unknown reasons and I'm looking for help here to get back to my favorite platform, this is a full-time job for me, I'm from Ukraine and now I really need support in our boiling times, I hope to find support here, thanks to everyone who reads, I I've been working for 5 years now and

This is my first ban.

Hi, I'm Brazilian, I've been a camgirl for 1 year, I loved getting to know this world, I enjoy international music, I'm a fiancée and mother of a pet, in this case a pinsher.

Attachments

• IMG_3234.jpeg
    IMG_3234.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 0
hello i really really need you help getting my password for chaturbate to sign in so i can do my verication to get back on site for access i have tokens left there that i cant acress i really really need you help thank you so much...NEED HELP GETTING MY PASSWORD...Thank ou

Hi, I am Maze, freemium camgirl, I have 32 years, looking to learn and also to share everything that I know about this industry.So please to meet you guys, and happy to find this forum

Hi! I’m Amanda. I live in Ohio, broadcast on several platforms including CB and have an OF and Fansly. I love being on CB, it’s my favorite platform by far, and I love being outdoors when the weather is nice. I have a goal of completing both the Appalachian Trail and the Pacific Crest Trails one day, and most likely the Continental Divide Trail as well. I love being out in the woods all alone with minimal things and being able to survive. I also enjoy painting landscapes, and playing with crystals. I live with my Mom and Sister, and have a cat and a bird as pets. I’ve got a large family I’m close to, and I love being a part of their lives.

Hey folks,

I'm Tyler Chase, been camming on Chaturbate for quite awhile now - joined up here at the direction of some industry friends to get a problem solved 😅

Hopefully I can bring as much to this forum as I get from it ❤️

hello i really really need you help getting my password for chaturbate to sign in so i can do my verication to get back on site for access i have tokens left there that i cant acress i really really need you help thank you so much...NEED HELP GETTING MY PASSWORD...Thank ou

Hi. There is no one on this forum able to assist with that, except maybe @punker barbie

I just tagged her above in the post, so that she sees your post.