AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Really love this one from Yoko and the Oh No's.
Wouldn't be surprised if it had been used in a movie soundtrack somewhere........ quirky crime/heist movie or similar.

I feel like that too. Maybe just power of suggestion because I read what you said, before listening, but it seems familiar.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Saturday afternoon here, and I'm getting ready to head out tonight.
Made me think of this one (although I'm not expecting a limo, helicopter, or too many glamorous outfits :rofl: ):

Reactions: MarieElise
Hey that's really cool, thanks for sharing!
I find it really relaxing but not like some of those that put you in a trance 👍
You're welcome. I agree, it is relaxing, but in a positive way :party:

Reactions: rockin_rod
Awesome! Hearing that one has put me in such a great mood, just as I needed some musical inspiration to start tidying up my house 🥳
TBK are one of my fave bands, and El Camino is IMO their best album.
(although I think their funniest video is this one - "but he smells like Ranch dressing"):

I've loved that video for years now, and yes, best part is the ranch dressing part. They really are GREAT! I'm sitting going through my faves from that album right now also :party: :party:
You have good taste!
T.V. on the radio are great too.

• Hugs
Reactions: rockin_rod and Maxi
I've loved that video for years now, and yes, best part is the ranch dressing part. They really are GREAT! I'm sitting going through my faves from that album right now also :party: :party:
You have good taste!
T.V. on the radio are great too.

I saw them live in around 2007 in Manchester, UK.

Just two guys, a guitar and a drum kit.

So, so good…