AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ugh - rapport with favorite model completely falls apart

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I 100% agree with you.

When I'm in a room and I see other viewers doing this, it turns me off and I end up leaving. If she is someone I frequent and I notice this person rarely tips but is always loud, it makes me not want to come back.
There are tools to ignore any user you wish to ignore to improve your experience instead of stranding someone you like because of someone else you didn't like.

while it Is flattering that a girl asks us about romantic advice
I'm going to go on the hunch that most of the time, this is make believe - aimed at engaging the guys, making them feel important and so on. I'm certainly not going to speak for models, but I can definitely say that of the few I feel certain enough about this topic, they don't let their viewers know much of anything about their real lives. I mean, they'll give bits of generic information that seem more substantial than it really is. Like talking about issues with pets, or generically about various life experiences. But they also make things up altogether, solely as grist for conversation. Yes, it may sound odd, but sometimes it's completely fabricated.

For example, one friend of mine who often does this not only presents various little problems just to stimulate talk, but sometimes she tells customers or occasionally in the open chat about events in her life that never occurred! Or there is some kernel of truth but 90% of it is made up. She once told this long story about a traumatic experience that happened in high school but it didn't even happen to her. It was just something she heard had happened to someone she barely knew. Other times, she'll make up stories to titillate a customer - like that she hooked up with some guy in the toilet of the club - when really she doesn't even go to clubs and she's engaged. 😂

What I'm trying to say here is: Maybe there are models who really are asking strangers in a chat on the internet for advice on their problems or love life - but the few I know don't do that. They emphasize that almost everything they say or do is a performance. Maybe some exception if they get close to a particular client over time, but even there, a lot remains hidden or distorted. (I'm just saying what I know of a few people and it could be totally different for some models)
I will definitely be offended if the model you're talking about thinks all users r really "fucked in the head, crazy misogynistic cunts" though.
No, she's never said that. She thinks there are a few different categories that most users fall into, but definitely not that all are the same. She thinks some of them are reasonably "nice" or at least "harmless." Others maybe are "assholes." I should ask her to tell me again sometime what her groupings are, I would be curious to know. lol

I will say that she doesn't trust 99% of them. Even a few that have been around a very long time. She's told stories about why. One that comes to mind was a guy who was visiting about twice a week for about 2 years, and it seemed he had shared his entire life story. She said he presented as successful but always single and kind of lonely. She eventually began to feel like they were real friends to an extent, at least "internet friends." But one night, on a call, somebody she had never even heard about came home unexpectedly early from a trip - and two young children went running into the room and practically into the customer's lap, screaming happily for daddy, while he was on the cam! (He was just chatting fortunately - nothing sexual was going on). The model, my friend, started laughing nervously - she didn't know how else to react in the moment. The client just had a look of horror and quickly closed the site and disconnected. And he never contacted her again.

She has told other stories, not same as that, but also where I could understand why she has the view: If they are on cam sites regularly, they are probably not men she would want to relate to in the real world. Which might seem kind of strange and hypocritical, if you think about it? But - that's her view, and she has the right to have whatever opinion she has.

Last edited:
So… obviously there’s a discussion about resentment and cheerleading being annoying etc etc all valid, but when I read the post the thing that stuck out to me was - your reaction was just to leave?

You’re sitting here racking your brain what did you do, why not just ask?

“Hey, I noticed you’ve been mad at me lately and based on what you said, I’ve been acting in a way you don’t like in your chat. I think this might be because of the cheerleading style comments I make but I’m not sure. I’d like to fix our relationship and continue to interact, my intention is never to make you upset, and I apologize. Could you tell me directly what behavior I need to stop doing, so that I am clear on this?”

If she tells you, great! You can fix it.
If she doesn’t, then she isn’t interested in fixing it, or she’s paying games.
I a
It’s the.. “ I prefer to PM “ guys and the first question is. Will you Skype? Show me your asshole on Snap? “ I have no sound call me right now”. I no longer use pm’s unless it’s a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge tipper. I have a really short attention span too so I completely have no regrets not responding at all to any messages with HRU. Will you be me mommy, ughhhhhhhh!
If they are on mfc I get this Skype? Alot but they norm turn into a shoe. Do u not offer tokens for Skype. I know some don't. I recommend them if you are trying to raise your cam score. I agree to price n time then logg off n they tip. Since they tip offline against no time online they can raise it nicely

I a

If they are on mfc I get this Skype? Alot but they norm turn into a shoe. Do u not offer tokens for Skype. I know some don't. I recommend them if you are trying to raise your cam score. I agree to price n time then logg off n they tip. Since they tip offline against no time online they can raise it nicely
I can’t Skype. I say it on my whiteboard in bold and large and underscore. I feel like the men think that they can get away with being a bigger asshole and make insane demands then bitch and cry and make false accusations to get a model banned when we don’t respond. Any outside app freaks me the fuck out. Like they know too much about me after I step off the campsite to communicate. I have seen too many crybaby men on blogs and Reddit falling in love and getting obsessed because a model took a user to another app. I’d rather be homeless and broke. I do understand MFC allows models to give all their info and I pray they don’t end up on a documentary. I make up a fake name fake city fake pet names everything Fake lie lie lie and they orgasm during a private show and all are happy! MFC has amazing Tippers and loyal as fuck! I only been on it a few months.

Reactions: MarieElise
I'm going to go on the hunch that most of the time, this is make believe - aimed at engaging the guys, making them feel important and so on. I'm certainly not going to speak for models, but I can definitely say that of the few I feel certain enough about this topic, they don't let their viewers know much of anything about their real lives. I mean, they'll give bits of generic information that seem more substantial than it really is. Like talking about issues with pets, or generically about various life experiences. But they also make things up altogether, solely as grist for conversation. Yes, it may sound odd, but sometimes it's completely fabricated.

For example, one friend of mine who often does this not only presents various little problems just to stimulate talk, but sometimes she tells customers or occasionally in the open chat about events in her life that never occurred! Or there is some kernel of truth but 90% of it is made up. She once told this long story about a traumatic experience that happened in high school but it didn't even happen to her. It was just something she heard had happened to someone she barely knew. Other times, she'll make up stories to titillate a customer - like that she hooked up with some guy in the toilet of the club - when really she doesn't even go to clubs and she's engaged. 😂

What I'm trying to say here is: Maybe there are models who really are asking strangers in a chat on the internet for advice on their problems or love life - but the few I know don't do that. They emphasize that almost everything they say or do is a performance. Maybe some exception if they get close to a particular client over time, but even there, a lot remains hidden or distorted. (I'm just saying what I know of a few people and it could be totally different for some models)

No, she's never said that. She thinks there are a few different categories that most users fall into, but definitely not that all are the same. She thinks some of them are reasonably "nice" or at least "harmless." Others maybe are "assholes." I should ask her to tell me again sometime what her groupings are, I would be curious to know. lol

I will say that she doesn't trust 99% of them. Even a few that have been around a very long time. She's told stories about why. One that comes to mind was a guy who was visiting about twice a week for about 2 years, and it seemed he had shared his entire life story. She said he presented as successful but always single and kind of lonely. She eventually began to feel like they were real friends to an extent, at least "internet friends." But one night, on a call, somebody she had never even heard about came home unexpectedly early from a trip - and two young children went running into the room and practically into the customer's lap, screaming happily for daddy, while he was on the cam! (He was just chatting fortunately - nothing sexual was going on). The model, my friend, started laughing nervously - she didn't know how else to react in the moment. The client just had a look of horror and quickly closed the site and disconnected. And he never contacted her again.

She has told other stories, not same as that, but also where I could understand why she has the view: If they are on cam sites regularly, they are probably not men she would want to relate to in the real world. Which might seem kind of strange and hypocritical, if you think about it? But - that's her view, and she has the right to have whatever opinion she has.
Oh god 90% of all social interaction on the Internet is bs. I know that! I keep telling girls I look like Ryan gosling (although none have yet to believe me).
It all depends on the girl I guess, it not like all have asked romantic questions, just a couple.
Most questions r just like You said, just questions to create social chat.
Don't expect girls to talk about real life besides hobbies/interests. If they look depressed or seems like something is wrong I'll ask.
Again I guess it's based on trust. Some trust me with life knowledge. Many don't.

I think to discuss this topic about rapport falling apart it did happen with the model I've followed the longest. Currently on (what I think is) a 6 month ban. Things were great first year, she hinted at some unhappiness in life but nothing out of usual. But if there were few tips coming in she would get really angry and have a go at people in chat would get ban happy too and unmodding all loyal and faithful mods if one of them didn't get to silence someone in time.

Now she did fall into a great depression which I won't explain her although she did tell about on twitter (think everyone here would have sympathy for her).
Now it does explain why she became more antisocial and less enthusiastic when she was on cam and again everyone who knew about why was upset for her.

My main 2 reasons for falling out was, yeah she became more distant but she also often doesn't even try anymore which ofc means less tips, which ofc means her getting angry and having a go in general chat which ofc means even less tips and u get the idea and I just got fed up with this and would snap back at her over it (I'm well aware that I be out of line at times like accusing her of being bipolar) but I know it isnt just me that felt this, so many regulars left and not returned because of her temper and couple of other girls I know that have watched her (she often make top page of cb) have asked why is she so popular when she often just sits there not interacting in anyway. The other reason is well a bad day of tips for her is a good day for most other girls I follow, and while I feel that she deserves more then she earns considering her popularity but at same time it's hard to feel sympathy considering how much more she earning compared to other ladies I know.

If the ban is just 6 months I will go and apologise to her, knowing full well its not the first time I've done it. What I'll do is just leave the room should she get angry rather then stay and argue.

Oh god 90% of all social interaction on the Internet is bs. I know that! I keep telling girls I look like Ryan gosling (although none have yet to believe me).
It all depends on the girl I guess, it not like all have asked romantic questions, just a couple.
Don't expect girls to talk about real life besides hobbies/interests. If they look depressed or seems like something is wrong I'll ask.
Again I guess it's based on trust. Some trust me with life knowledge. Many don't.

I think to discuss this topic about rapport falling apart it did happen with the model I've followed the longest. Currently on (what I think is) a 6 month ban. Things were great first year, she hinted at some unhappiness in life but nothing out of usual. But if there were few tips coming in she would get really angry and have a go at people in chat would get ban happy too and unmodding all loyal and faithful mods if one of them didn't get to silence someone in time.

Now she did fall into a great depression which I won't explain her although she did tell about on twitter (think everyone here would have sympathy for her).
Now it does explain why she became more antisocial and less enthusiastic when she was on cam and again everyone who knew about why was upset for her.

My main 2 reasons for falling out was, yeah she became more distant but she also often doesn't even try anymore which ofc means less tips, which ofc means her getting angry and having a go in general chat which ofc means even less tips and u get the idea and I just got fed up with this and would snap back at her over it (I'm well aware that I be out of line at times like accusing her of being bipolar) but I know it isnt just me that felt this, so many regulars left and not returned because of her temper and couple of other girls I know that have watched her (she often make top page of cb) have asked why is she so popular when she often just sits there not interacting in anyway. The other reason is well a bad day of tips for her is a good day for most other girls I follow, and while I feel that she deserves more then she earns considering her popularity but at same time it's hard to feel sympathy considering how much more she earning compared to other ladies I know.

If the ban is just 6 months I will go and apologise to her, knowing full well its not the first time I've done it. What I'll do is just leave the room should she get angry rather then stay and argue.
You complain a lot about a woman you don’t even know and sound so whiney. Guys like you are the creepiest ever. Leave her Alone forever! Obviously you are pissed off she Hates you. Get over it

How dare you try to gauge what a model has the spoons for that day. "Isn't trying any more." I watch top models on the main page stare at their goddamn phone every second of every minute of every show and because they are perfect eye candy they make a ton of money. How dare you accuse someone of being bipolar when they are forced to bottle up their emotions to make money and do as requested and perform like a puppet and then they suddenly get tired of lousy tips and people saying "well if you would do more I would tip you more". If a model is mad at you, it's usually not as unhinged or unwarranted as you think.

I just love when naive dipshits bring the "customer is always right" mentality to sex work.
I really love it.
I LOVE IT SO FUCKING MUCH!!

😆

I just love when naive dipshits bring the "customer is always right" mentality to sex work.
I really love it.
I LOVE IT SO FUCKING MUCH!!

😆
Rage GIF

• Funny!
"well if you would do more I would tip you more".
I feel like this has been disproven so many times, but it always gets brought up. Guess that why every business is giving away their products and services for free and just letting everyone pay what they want 🤷‍♂️

I feel like this has been disproven so many times, but it always gets brought up. Guess that why every business is giving away their products and services for free and just letting everyone pay what they want 🤷‍♂️
It's mind-boggling how often it has been disproven and how often FREE LOADERS and LOUSY TIPPERS insist it's our fault and not a symptom of their own entitlement.

Wow.
A) I am already aware I was out of line towards accusing her of being bipolar.
B) half of all tippers can't afford 400 tokens for a boob flash or 240 tokens per min, minimum 10 mins pvt. So can't really expect many tips happening often.
C) when a lady charges only 100 for a ticket show that shows more then she does in public u can't be surprised that many guys don't tip off the tip menu where show armpit is cheapest at 80 tokens.
D) when she did have one of these bad moods someone tipped 1k tokens for nothing but to try and cheer her up. It didn't work she just stayed angry so u can kinda see why any guy watching it at the time is kinda reluctant to tip her just for being there.
E) I'm sorry but not all of us can afford to spend $100s each time we visit a lady. And that's what happened here, so many regulars tipping loads one day, can't do it every time so got moaned at or kicked out. How many people do u think would want to return and spend more tokens when that happens?

And where the fuck did I suggest "customer is always right?" "Do more, I tip more" did I ever suggest this about all girls? No!
What I'm saying is having a go, at your audience isn't going to help. How the hell do u know how much regulars who have walked away/got kicked out have spent on her? Guys who spent 10 of thousands, just not in one session, not even complained, just accidentally posted the wrong gif and got kicked out before they had chance to explain/apologise.

And I'm sorry us lousy tippers would rather spend tokens on girls who aren't going to complain that they only made 3000 tokens in public chat that day.

OK rant over. Sorry Irish I was just sharing based on room topic. yeah I hate that she's mad at me, just 7 years of getting to know her it kinda hurts.

But don't anyone ever fucking accuse me of not contributing income to models I follow, or expecting free stuff, if I could tip more a month and join more fanclubs for nothing gained other then support I would. Thought some of you would have known that from previous posts I've done by now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozzie_
Wow.
A) I am already aware I was out of line towards accusing her of being bipolar.
B) half of all tippers can't afford 400 tokens for a boob flash or 240 tokens per min, minimum 10 mins pvt. So can't really expect many tips happening often.
C) when a lady charges only 100 for a ticket show that shows more then she does in public u can't be surprised that many guys don't tip off the tip menu where show armpit is cheapest at 80 tokens.
D) when she did have one of these bad moods someone tipped 1k tokens for nothing but to try and cheer her up. It didn't work she just stayed angry so u can kinda see why any guy watching it at the time is kinda reluctant to tip her just for being there.
E) I'm sorry but not all of us can afford to spend $100s each time we visit a lady. And that's what happened here, so many regulars tipping loads one day, can't do it every time so got moaned at or kicked out. How many people do u think would want to return and spend more tokens when that happens?

And where the fuck did I suggest "customer is always right?" "Do more, I tip more" did I ever suggest this about all girls? No!
What I'm saying is having a go, at your audience isn't going to help. How the hell do u know how much regulars who have walked away/got kicked out have spent on her? Guys who spent 10 of thousands, just not in one session, not even complained, just accidentally posted the wrong gif and got kicked out before they had chance to explain/apologise.

And I'm sorry us lousy tippers would rather spend tokens on girls who aren't going to complain that they only made 3000 tokens in public chat that day.

OK rant over. Sorry Irish I was just sharing based on room topic. yeah I hate that she's mad at me, just 7 years of getting to know her it kinda hurts.

But don't anyone ever fucking accuse me of not contributing income to models I follow, or expecting free stuff, if I could tip more a month and join more fanclubs for nothing gained other then support I would. Thought some of you would have known that from previous posts I've done by now.
Still whining. What a nightmare you must have been to her or any model. 🤮 she probably depressed cause you drained the fuck out of her with your whiny rants.

I can’t Skype. I say it on my whiteboard in bold and large and underscore. I feel like the men think that they can get away with being a bigger asshole and make insane demands then bitch and cry and make false accusations to get a model banned when we don’t respond. Any outside app freaks me the fuck out. Like they know too much about me after I step off the campsite to communicate. I have seen too many crybaby men on blogs and Reddit falling in love and getting obsessed because a model took a user to another app. I’d rather be homeless and broke. I do understand MFC allows models to give all their info and I pray they don’t end up on a documentary. I make up a fake name fake city fake pet names everything Fake lie lie lie and they orgasm during a private show and all are happy! MFC has amazing Tippers and loyal as fuck! I only been on it a few months.
Ya girl do what works best for you and what your comfy with. I'm just letting people know my experience too. I've been on mfc on and off for 10 years. I personally do Skype shows there all the time n knock on wood never had an issue. I would just ban or block. Never had any one get personal info or do anything not allowed on the site.
But again don't do anything your not comfy with. I don't have an of cause I'm not comfy running one. There so many ways to make money

Reactions: BlueEyezIrish
Ya girl do what works best for you and what your comfy with. I'm just letting people know my experience too. I've been on mfc on and off for 10 years. I personally do Skype shows there all the time n knock on wood never had an issue. I would just ban or block. Never had any one get personal info or do anything not allowed on the site.
But again don't do anything your not comfy with. I don't have an of cause I'm not comfy running one. There so many ways to make money
You are extremely lucky after 10 years. My first hour on MFC was insanity I had no idea that men 60 yrs old would be demanding me to do Skype shows and beg me to let them moderate. Really freaked me out and they were tipping 500 200 1,000 that first hour. The next day when they all saw I didn’t set up Skype they tip 1 token and get so pissy. I had to block. Then they whine like huge toddlers in MFC mail that I blocked them. I joined in January. They were writing me long ass letters how all the models love them and all do Skype shows and I won’t make any money if I don’t let them help me. I love MFC now that I know how to handle those guys. I felt they feel like they own the site and new models are their property. I can list the names of these pricks who thought I would submit to them. that shit gave me anxiety. Same happened on CamSoda

Still whining. What a nightmare you must have been to her or any model. 🤮 she probably depressed cause you drained the fuck out of her with your whiny rants.
Why is it so easy to believe that u have a grey account and u go around trolling broadcast rooms throwing insults at models of any gender.

Why is it also so easy to believe u r full of shit about how much success u r having.

You clearly have so much hate in you.

How dare you accuse someone of being bipolar when they are forced to bottle up their emotions to make money and do as requested and perform like a puppet and then they suddenly get tired of lousy tips and people saying "well if you would do more I would tip you more".
Thanks for putting this into words.
You are extremely lucky after 10 years. My first hour on MFC was insanity I had no idea that men 60 yrs old would be demanding me to do Skype shows and beg me to let them moderate. Really freaked me out and they were tipping 500 200 1,000 that first hour. The next day when they all saw I didn’t set up Skype they tip 1 token and get so pissy. I had to block. Then they whine like huge toddlers in MFC mail that I blocked them. I joined in January. They were writing me long ass letters how all the models love them and all do Skype shows and I won’t make any money if I don’t let them help me. I love MFC now that I know how to handle those guys. I felt they feel like they own the site and new models are their property. I can list the names of these pricks who thought I would submit to them. that shit gave me anxiety. Same happened on CamSoda
dont worry about some of the guys here and what they have to say. They got that syndrome called judgemental asshat.

I’d love to see just one of these whiny people quit their jobs ( as f they even have one to begin with that is, which in some cases I doubt) and try to do what we do all day, putting toys in their asshole and dealing with trolls, and then see how judgmental and critical they are. What a joke 🤣 I can’t imagine having a lifestyle where I have so much time to police fucking Cam Models, it’s absolutely laughable, but also really sad. I don’t know what the male version of a gossipy old fish wife is. But I think it’s a syndrome that some of the guys around have lol. It’s called “dish it out but can’t take it back “ syndrome or something 🤣 Weak.

Last edited:
Thanks for putting this into words.

dont worry about some of the guys here and what they have to say. They got that syndrome called judgemental asshat.

I’d love to see just one of these whiny people quit their jobs ( as f they even have one to begin with that is, which in some cases I doubt) and try to do what we do all day, putting toys in their asshole and dealing with trolls, and then see how judgmental and critical they are. What a joke 🤣 I can’t imagine having a lifestyle where I have so much time to police fucking Cam Models, it’s absolutely laughable, but also really sad. I don’t know what the male version of a gossipy old fish wife is. But I think it’s a syndrome that some of the guys around have lol. It’s called “dish it out but can’t take it back “ syndrome or something 🤣 Weak.
So let me get this straight.
If a guy tips thousands 3 days in a row but little on the fourth day, then u have a go at them for not tipping much?
If a unintentionally offends you somehow you will kick them out before giving them the chance to explain?
If a new person comes into the room and says hi, u r going to ignore them until they tip, and if they try to start up a chat, asking about pvt u will not talk to them? You won't tell them to tip for pm, u won't tell them to look at the menu, u won't say yes or no?

You think this is a successful way to earn tokens?
Would u recommend to all other camgirls that they should do this?
Have u ever worked in retail or run a business away from camwork?

Just to clarify as I said in a previous post, the whining isn't just from guys but from fellow camgirls who have watched her in the top 10 on cb, not knowing why people spend time on her with how she behaves towards tippers and viewers.

But no just assume because I'm a tipper not a broadcaster that I'm wrong about her behaviour. Sure you're not biased?
It's not like I'm saying this about other girls.

I'm stepping out of this now.

Just a member tips well on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday it doesn't entitle them to the same amount of attention on Thursday.
"Yesterday doesn't exist, tomorrow is not promised, only today matters" is my motto.

I recently banned a fan club member because he had the most tokens out of everyone in the room but was content to just not contribute anything at all until I personally called him out, I also blocked him from OF and refunded his sub.

Just a member tips well on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday it doesn't entitle them to the same amount of attention on Thursday.
I didn't say anything about the same amount of attention, ofc no guy should expect that.

I'm saying her having ago that the person didn't tip as much on Thursday as they did on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.

Is getting angry at guys for not tipping a good business move?
I'd say most of the time no, but some models can make it work.

Should it matter to you enough to go whine about it on a forum, talk offensive shit (using a real or imagined mental ilness as a way to offend someone is really low no matter the situation) about that model and then talk shit to models calling you out for dickhead behavior?
Fuck no. It's her business. It doesn't matter what you, other members or other models think about the way she runs her room. Just don't go in there if you don't like it. Go outside, touch some grass instead.

Is getting angry at guys for not tipping a good business move?
I'd say most of the time no, but some models can make it work.

Should it matter to you enough to go whine about it on a forum, talk offensive shit (using a real or imagined mental ilness as a way to offend someone is really low no matter the situation) about that model and then talk shit to models calling you out for dickhead behavior?
Fuck no. It's her business. It doesn't matter what you, other members or other models think about the way she runs her room. Just don't go in there if you don't like it. Go outside, touch some grass instead.
It’s creepy how he thinks that men shouldn’t tip her so much because she isn’t doing a lot. Maybe she was doing a Fucking LOT in private chats. Skype! Snap! And she was just completely grossed out by him. He thinks he knows everything she was doing. These type of guys are soooooooooooooo clueless! 🤮

You think this is a successful way to earn tokens? - It can be, you said she was making enough money but not as much as she thought she should be making.
Would u recommend to all other camgirls that they should do this? - If it works, yes.
Have u ever worked in retail or run a business away from camwork? - Yes, I have and that has nothing to do with sex work. They are entirely different business models.

Just to clarify as I said in a previous post, the whining isn't just from guys but from jealous (fixed that for you) camgirls who have watched her in the top 10 on cb, not knowing why people spend time on her with how she behaves towards tippers and viewers.

No, I'm not going to talk to someone who isn't tipping me. I'm not here for tests, interrogations, or whether or not I'm aligned with your belief systems. IT'S A FUCKING PORN SITE. Treat like the guys at the bar telling tall tales about fishing and if she ends up tanking her reputation into the ground so be it. There's one model who constantly berates her tippers, demands they send her Paypal funds and that they should be eating up her content -- that used to work in the before times but her body drastically changed and she hasn't had the same following since. In her mind, she still feels entitled to that money and she lets people know and yes it does work against her. And every time she stops and just chills and goes with the flow, she makes bank. But YOU (King's You, not you personally) can't make her see that. No one can.

Oh that's funny - he thinks I'm going to answer questions and talk to him now, after the awful way he's presented himself :giggle:
Hilarious.

He's the expert that knows everything, what could I possibly have to add? 😆

I'm just sitting here trying to figure out how this thread became about Highlander instead of the OP...

... I guess I should have locked it when this was posted, because it's the best response to the OP
So… obviously there’s a discussion about resentment and cheerleading being annoying etc etc all valid, but when I read the post the thing that stuck out to me was - your reaction was just to leave?

You’re sitting here racking your brain what did you do, why not just ask?

“Hey, I noticed you’ve been mad at me lately and based on what you said, I’ve been acting in a way you don’t like in your chat. I think this might be because of the cheerleading style comments I make but I’m not sure. I’d like to fix our relationship and continue to interact, my intention is never to make you upset, and I apologize. Could you tell me directly what behavior I need to stop doing, so that I am clear on this?”

If she tells you, great! You can fix it.
If she doesn’t, then she isn’t interested in fixing it, or she’s paying games.
The tangent about members telling others to tip is a conversation that's been had dozens of times already, it somehow went in a weirder direction than most.

I'm saying her having ago that the person didn't tip as much on Thursday as they did on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
some models dont like it when members use their room as a hang-out sesh and do not contribute to any or much at all while still expecting the same amount of attention. us models catch on who makes a habit of doing this. i flat out tell members to leave if they arent interested in spending or hit their limit, because I'm don't like to be treated as a lounge.

I do too. I don't yell or act mean. I tell them nicely but firmly, that I'm not there to socialize. A lot of my more wealthy regular clients appreciate that I do this, because it differentiates how I treat them, to any old cocky Highlander off the street. Oh whoops I meant any old Cocky Joe Schmoe off the street 😆

Sorry guys, but this shit with these naive people telling us how to do our jobs, it's just ridiculous.
I am not capable of taking this type of convo seriously, I just can't. It's too silly.
(Like I don't put the laughing emoji up to be snide or passive, I genuinely am laughing that hard, that often)

Last edited:
I'm just sitting here trying to figure out how this thread became about Highlander instead of the OP...

... I guess I should have locked it when this was posted, because it's the best response to the OP

The tangent about members telling others to tip is a conversation that's been had dozens of times already, it somehow went in a weirder direction than most.
I believe this post is what pulled the trigger last night, at least for me.

some models dont like it when members use their room as a hang-out sesh and do not contribute to any or much at all while still expecting the same amount of attention. us models catch on who makes a habit of doing this. i flat out tell members to leave if they arent interested in spending or hit their limit, because I'm don't like to be treated as a lounge.
Apologies for the double post, but this reminds me of last Friday night. I was told that the member would not purchase more tokens until the next day and it was already kind of late at night and no one else was really hanging around so I looked dead into the camera and shut it off without saying another word. I believe this comment on my thumbs up vote was "thank you." Now I know him pretty well for anyone you can know on the internet so it was sincere. He was about to get in trouble and I didn't want that to happen any more than he did, though it is not at all my responsibility to stop someone from overspending.

Edit: LMAO this literally just happened in real time

"tipped 10 tokens -- Ok so much for trying to be funny. I know just stick to tipping"

Last edited: