AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how to be a friend and a regular differnt

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2017
i have been a regular with a model for 4 years now i tip her so much now that there is nothing else to tip for i have all her content now she had struggle i had even gave her money to help her which she offers skype for but she never does them she always makes a excuse either she sick or lady time then when she is good and healthy she say wait for the pay period to end i know i getting taking advantage of i only really help cause she has a child if not i would i still want to be her friend but dont know what to do

Dude you are being taken advantage of. Friends don't do that.

i have been a regular with a model for 4 years now i tip her so much now that there is nothing else to tip for i have all her content now she had struggle i had even gave her money to help her which she offers skype for but she never does them she always makes a excuse either she sick or lady time then when she is good and healthy she say wait for the pay period to end i know i getting taking advantage of i only really help cause she has a child if not i would i still want to be her friend but dont know what to do

You are not responsible for her child. She is.

Im sorry that this is happening. It's very disappointing to read that members are being ripped off. When there are genuine models who do they are meant too, perform if tipped etc.

As someone who is new to the industry (it wouldn't matter how long I'd been doing this)

I would never ever have a member pay for something and not follow through with what they paid for. While being a model requires a degree of anonymity for personal safety. Being a decent human being and sticking to your word should be a given.

The best advice i can give is move on from her. Clearly shes taking advantage of you and yes its not fair at all but whats done is done and no matter what she tells you its clearly a scam to try and get more out of you.

Best of luck.

Do you know for a fact there is a child? If it makes you feel any less guilty for cutting off contact with her (not that you should feel guilty at all), given that she's lied to you about other things, it's not unreasonable to think she's lied to you about everything.

And like others have said, even if there is a child, that's her responsibility, not yours. Being a single mother may be hard (I was raised by one for six years), the vast majority of single mothers support their children without resorting to ripping off the very people who are trying to help them.

You owe her nothing. Stop tipping her and stop visiting her. Delete her from your friends list, set her to ignore, delete and block her on any social media, and move on with your life, innit.

How could you even think of stopping the tips when there's a child in the equation? Dude, you have to help her. Don't worry about the skypes. Just keep giving money to her to help out. Maybe take out a loan so you can give a larger amount once in a while. That would help her out. It's what friends would truly do.

• Wat?!
Reactions: JGenius
Status
Not open for further replies.