AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, Punker Barbie! Please help me register on the Chaturbate website. My account is lorraine_beauty. I sent a photo of my ID several times, I received such an answer - ID is not valid. Reason: ID required for different person. I do not understand what that means. I will wait for your help!
    L
    Lilya
    But I did never turn on the camera, no one saw me. What do I need to do to finish the registration? I wrote in support, I'll wait for an answer. But I need advice on this matter.
    R
    roydz
    Its best to wait for Support to reply to you, unless Shirley can help you. :)
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Support has verified your account and you are all set. Happy Chaturbating!
    Reactions: roydz
    Hello punker barbie, hope you can help My problem in CB is i got this message

"Attempted to purchase 500 tokens but spending limit exceeded. Email support@chaturbate.com ASAP to resolve."
    But i think CB got my money already from this email

he tokens you have purchased are now available in your account and are ready for use!

Order Details

Username: grizzilla
    Price: $44.99
    Hey Shirley,

Can you please confirm something for me please... are Skype shows allowed on CB ?? Just for years everyones been told they're not allowed and you can receive a site warning for even mentioning Skype, plus even the word Skype is blocked on CB.

Reason I asked is that Support have just told me that selling Skype shows in the gallery is allowed and does not break the Terms ??

Cheers
    carleegracexx
    carleegracexx
    I’m interested to see if this is allowed. A top model on chaturbate I follow raffles them all the time so perhaps that is the case?
    The account is blocked again. we did not ride this time. Do you think otherwise? And the account of the person who travels is available 22camon222. Is there any discrimination. Do you have evidence that we're driving ?? Does any of the models report us? How do we have to resolve this matter? Discrimination of models from the EU?
    nasti2002
    nasti2002
    you do not know what you're writing about. Chatrubate 100% works with rec-tube, only in this way you can use so much video. Ask for follow other websites. 1) on other video sites appear later, 2) the most common on other sites is bad quality,
    nasti2002
    nasti2002
    3) On other sites are not all broadcast. I can tell you a thousand pieces of evidence for what rec-tube works with chaturbate. But you will have your stupid faith in Chaturbate anyway.
    dark_mermaid
    dark_mermaid
    Please release this proof that you have of the cooperation between chaturbate and rec-tube and the rest of the "upstore.net" pirate network. I'm interested.
    This is 8pack4u. Will you please tell me how I got banned? I woke up to a mysterious $10.00 in my Account from at 502am, from a donor who was immediately banned. Did that have anything to do with it, the funds?

I have built up a loyal 17,800 fans in as little as 4 months. I thought we have a great relationship.

Also, will that Daily Deposit still arrive today from Friday?
    good afternoon,I hope you can help me.
    username: angelsoffetishx
    I created a new account in chaturbate whose name is: "angelsoffetishx" uploaded the corresponding documents, after entering the account was banned automatically for no reason, never transmitted in this account, , support no answerme i send 6 email, could you help me unlocking it? thank you very much
    R
    roydz
    When emailing support you've got to give them time to answer due to the backlog of emails which can be between 24 - 72 hours.
    E
    edgarricardo
    yes 3 days and no answer
    Dear Shirly , Why i am not getting any answer or Response ??? i need my all privates back . Please do something for it. I just need my Privates . That's it . Please do something . "multiorgasmic130517".
    Dear Shirley, I want to know if there is something wrong with every sub-account attached to my Studio Account: sandy_babycakes. We are having less traffic then normal and some accounts appear as banned but they are not. May you please check on that? Thanks
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Please email Support@Chaturbate.com concerning your traffic and they can happily provide information on how to increase your viewers and followers. Thank you for posting!
    hey Shirley sorry for all the messages you anyways pertaining to my chaterbate acct sn is bustyandherstepdad my questions is what rules have is violated to get banned I have only has the acct for like 4 days and also I have tokens in my acct I as a supporting member not just broadcaster also never broke a tos rule last broadcast
    hey @punker barbie I recently emiled you my cb user nm is bustyandherstepdad I need to see what I so called violated I need my acct unbanned or if I did violate I can change whatever but I can get ahold of no one this is day 3 if you can help I would so appreciate it we are also supporting members of the site thank you for reading this and please get back to me
    Hi Shirley, This is riaforever. I am a fan and a constant supporter of model Indianillusion100 on chaturbate. We have gotten close to each other and recently while we were talking she showed me some pictures of her family which I agree is agains the rules. It was a mistake. She has been banned from the site and I am worried that she might not be allowed to open an account again. Pls help.
    Hello sherly this is supernova454. I emailed last week about my account being hacked/phished. I received the email giving me a new password but I have not heard anything about the tokens that were taken. I totally understand that cb might have to investigate before talking to me but I am just very curious about what is going to happen. I am quite a bit nervous over it. Thank you very much for your time and help.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. I'm so happy you were able to get your account secured through Support. You should receive your tokens by Wednesday. If not, please email Support@Chaturbate.com for an update.
    O
    odin454
    Thank you so much. I really really appreciate that alot.
    O
    odin454
    Hey punker, my tokens are returned and I am back at it. I can't even begin to thank you for assisting me. For anybody here who is worried, trust that things will get worked out. They are super busy but they will get to you!!
    Hi puncker barbie I need some help on CB. Ive recently sent age verification for all performers and they verified them. I woke up today and it says my account was banned. Im new to this and i like CB, Is they anyway you can uplift the ban because i verified all my user? Please help!!! MY cb name is: Anthea22
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks for posting. Your account is open at this time. Happy camming!
    Anthea22
    Anthea22
    Thank you. One more question, i want to create a new account you can transfer my followers please?
    Hi my CB name is AltheaScarletRose. I'm soon to make my cam debut. I sent verification for myself and a partner that will join me on occasion. I received and email rejecting for a blurred ID. I re uploaded the documents. I have not received a follow up email. Am I ok to broadcast without the fear of being banned?
    Thank You.
    R
    roydz
    You can see if your account if verified for ALL performers by going to the age verification page:

https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/

It should show 'Account Verified', on checking it does show that your account is able to accept tokens from my end if it helps.
    Althea Rose
    Althea Rose
    Thank you..
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Your account is ready for your camming debut! Wishing you much success. :)
    hi sherly,hru? my account got banned i have emailed support but no response. i have also sens u en email can you please me help me to get my account unbanned please. id (fahad1332
    F
    fadi332
    i got a email from support and they said thry cant help me cuz my account is terminated. can you please help me to recover my account.
    F
    fadi332
    please resolve my issue
    R
    roydz
    Unfortunately if your account is 'Terminated' no one can help you.
    Hi Shirley
    Good evening
    It has been almost 8 months since i had been banned from Chaturbate.
    Can you please unban and help me get back. Thanks
    hey sherly, how are you? i have issues with my account somehow was deactivated. I talked to a cb Mod and he told me to write you an email, so i did
    I hope you can help me.
    facum
    facum
    my username is facumyo, i send an email to support but no answer
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Your account is now active and enjoy your weekend!
    facum
    facum
    thanks sherly have a nice weekend too
    Hi pucker barbie I need some help on CB. Ive recently sent age verification for all performers and they verified them. I woke up this morning and it says my account was banned. Im new to this and i lie CB, Is they anyway you can uplift the ban because i verified all my user? Please help!!! MY name on cb is: Paristhedoll please help me get unbanned!
    R
    roydz
    It might depend how many people you have tried to verify on your account as the maximum is 5.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks for posting. Your account is unbanned and you are broadcasting as of 6:32 PM PST, so happy camming! Please let me know if you need assistance in the future.
    Miss Shirley , Name : multiorgasmic130517 , even after paying so much on site , why my account is permant blocked ? I need my all private shows back . is this possible ?? i don't care about cb account enable . I just want my private shows for which i have paid . Please help me to this .
    T
    thegeewizzy
    why there is no response to my issue ???? shirley , please its important to me
    Username: kaitophoton

I just bought 100 tk and I keep on getting a message that says "unable to send tip. please contact support."

Any help would be much appreciated regarding this issue, thanks!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks for posting. Your account should be fixed now. Please email Support@Chaturbate.com if this happens again.
    Hi,I still don’t understand how this site works,my cousin got banned last week, I joined this site,I streamed only one day and I found a really friendly man who gave me 4k,I was very happy and after 2 days I tried to log again in my account when I saw I had 20,000!I was like wtf! Then I saw I’m banned too!I DIDNT EVEN LOGED IN FOR 2 DAYS!
    Please fix this! Username: veroniquefaith
    Hi Punker Barbie. My CB name is MissxSophie. I first originally made my account a couple days after I turned 18. Then I uploaded my ID and then I got banned (I’m still not sure why). Now a little over a year later, today I decided to try to make a new account hoping I would be approved, but I didn’t. I would love to join Chaturbate and I’m not sure why I’ve been banned. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account is now open. Thank you for posting. Happy camming!
    Hi punker barbie
    My CB username littlemisscute999 I logged in and saw I was banned. I haven't done anything in my broadcast that would lead to the violation of terms. Thinking about it the only thing I can connect to the ban is the fact that I made an ac on CB from my PC for a friend. Please help me and if there is no possibility of lifting my ban is it okay to open a new account or it will get banned?
    Best regards
    R
    roydz
    Its a possibility that its due to your bio advertising 'p*ssing' for tokens, which isn't allowed on CB (checked through Google cache)
    T
    tam_tam
    So there is no chance of me getting my account back? I've never actually done it and to be honest I just copied a tip menu from someone from the internet so I wasn't even aware what was in it. And what about a new account? Am I prohibited from doing that. Please answer me and thank you for your time.
    R
    roydz
    IF it is this thats caused your issue, they should just allow you to delete this part of your bio & allow you back. But it would be up to CB. So if Support hasn't replied to you, I'd wait for Shirley to reply to you.
    CB Name: barry2219

Hi, Punker barbie,
    Can I ask you to check my account, it has been blocked for no reason? I often broadcast my profile.I don't ask a tip. All of a sudden it blocks the account ) I always check the age of partners I don't know what is the problem, Maybe I created too many accounts in a short period of time. I would appreciate you help.
    Thank you and Kindest regards,
    Barry2219
    CB Name: nasti2002

Hi,
    can I ask you to check why my account has been blocked? Support, unfortunately, does not reply to me ((

Thank you,
    nasti2002
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account has been suspended for driving a vehicle while broadcasting, after being warned not to do so. Your account will remain suspended until Monday March 5th, 2018. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else with which we can be of assistance.
    Hi, I currently have 500 tokens sitting in my account I cant use as I keep getting the "Unable to send tip" message. Everywhere I search it says I need to do the performer validation but i have no plans of ever being a performer and I am uncomfortable sharing my ID's just so I can send tips. Is there any way I can get help with this? username: vanatree
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks for your post! Your account is fixed and you should be able to tip now. Happy Chaturbating!
    Hey there. I have a question regarding copywrite on Chaturbate. A model couple claims to have copywrite over bondage themes. Is it possible to do that?

Do they have any actual claim over anything as they would like to or are they just saying it to try and scare off people that want to experiment in the more taboo side of Chaturbate?
    a_haze420
    a_haze420
    No way they have copy right on bondage literally thousands of models do that.
    I found a bug in the App/Bot API. Where do I best report it so it can be forwarded to those able to fix it?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for asking! Please email Support@Chaturbate.com with the information on what is happening and using subject title App/Bot Bug, so they can forward it to the technical department. :)
    BoobiesTrap
    BoobiesTrap
    I was afraid you would say that.

Will do - even though last time I did that it took 4 replies until they actually stopped trying to help me by telling me how to restart bots, telling me to ask the bot's creator and telling me to update my browser.

If this happens again, can I get back to you instead?
    Hello , i have start a conversation with my token issue i hope it can be resolve
    R
    roydz
    Can you confirm your username for Shirley to look into your issue please?
    Hello Ms Shirley,
    I have sent my IDs for second form of verification thru email and sent it to shirley@chaturbate.com and Chaturbate Support <support@chaturbate.com> as I could not upload the copies of my IDs on my account bec its already banned.Hope you could check

Thank you
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Please look for an email from Support@Chaturbate.com and follow the instructions to upload new ID. Thank you for your patience.
    G
    gemmaforever4u
    @punker barbie I already uploaded the copies of my two government issued ids Ms shirley but i keep getting response that my ids were not acceptable bec it should be passport or driver's license
    shapman88
    shapman88
    Sometimes, you will need to upload multiple photos of your ID until CB can find the images acceptable. There is no way around this.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…