AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. I'm Raj_italiano from Chaturbat.
    I got banned without reasons. my account got banned after 8 days after i ve been online last time.so meanwhile i did nothing wrong
    This is not fair. someone told me you are the right person to get help from and hopefully you will can get my account access ON again.
    Thank you so much.
    a_haze420
    a_haze420
    You only need to post on her wall once. It will take her a bit of time to get back to you.
    Reactions: roydz
    Hello punker barbie. can you check my account (grandpa_goes_to_college) it was banned and i have sent the legal identifications
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks for posting. You should be good to go. Happy camming!
    Hi. Can you check my account (my username is trikua). Support said me that was been terminated. I think was a problem with verification. I send my driver license photos and passport photos. In passport photo y have long hair but you can check that its me and my personal data its ok. Thanks!!
    T
    trikua
    Please help me punker barbie. I think I have not done anything wrong. Thank you!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Support will be contacting you so, please look for an email from Support@Chaturbate.com
    Dear punker barbie,

Please tell me why this model xhxoxtxsxex can transmit from the car and my account is still banned.

Thanks
    Reactions: nzhere
    shapman88
    shapman88
    It's not a matter of being cruel. Disability or not, in order to use a platform such as chaturbate, one has to abide by the stated rules. If you fail to do that, there are necessary consequences for that behavior.

I'm sorry, but not every person in the world is going to give someone a pass to continually break the rules due to a disability.
    Valdivino Fernandes
    Valdivino Fernandes
    It's not a handicap, it has nothing to do with. As for the rules, not everyone is necessarily penalized for breaking rules, contrariwise, only those retained by rulers' sieve. So it's a matter of chance to be caught or not, as you stated previously, without oddness, evidently. But nah, I didn't tell the site staff is cruel and they must allow handicapped to break rules. You should be ashamed to have insinuated that.
    L
    liili22
    I always watched it broadcast, in March she not drive (after the first bans). In addition, the support left the thread unanswered, and unfortunately it only confirmed that it was banned due to an unjustified complaint. Only after that you will be able to determine who is right. If she really drived (I have not seen it) then it must be banned. But if it is really a mistake, it is very bad because it is a nice model
    Hello, can i please know why my account got banned?
    I didn't performed for 2 days, and the last time i performed everything was good, even last night my account was ok as I've was on site looking at other models rooms.
    Can you please solve this?
    I hope there is a mistake
    flavio_beat
    hey can you look at my verification? user: jupiterbk - Thanks!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account was age verified about the same time you posted on Amber Cutie's Forum . . . I hope you had a lot of success in your show today! Thanks for posting.
    shapman88
    shapman88
    Can you please provide your CB username?

Also, just for the future, It might be better to ask for assistance by explaining your situation rather than posting a link and demanding something. A little respect goes a long way.
    P
    PICCOLABESTIA
    I am waiting since 15 march to have my money in my account.
    i dont know what else i have to say really. is there any detail you need to know please text me .
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting, however please confirm the user name your account is under on Chaturbate. I would like to try to help but need your CB user name to look up your account.
    Hello Punker Barbie, I'm sorry for troubling you...
    I'm on chaturbate 8 months and never faced with it.
    Yesterday i got a warning on CB during a private show that the person front of a cam (ME) is not age verificated. But this is mistake warning, i'm the same person who appear on a cam and who provided documents to verify my account.
    Can you please help me?
    my name is leasecret
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting, Your account is open and you can collect tokens. Happy camming!
    Hey there, i created my account about a week ago but i wasnt able to verify my age until today (left my wallet at a friends house and there was a blizzard) today when i went to verify my age i found my account has been banned. I havent broadcasted yet and ive never posted in any room im not sure why i was banned. Any chance you can help me?
    Hi, I was hacked a few weeks ago. This led to a suspension on my account and having to reverify. I got my account back up and got back all the tokens that were stolen. a couple days ago I was waiting for my cashout and saw on the security log that the same person hacked me again, this time cashed out my tokens. I emailed support two days ago and I haven't heard anything. username is Luvtoshare534
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Please email Support@Chaturbate.com and they will help you to straighten this out. Please consider setting up 2-step verification as soon as Support has started the process to secure your account.
    Hello, I need my username to be changed immediately. My model instagram account sent invites to everyone on my real facebook, and I cannot let certain people know I'm camming. My current username is misserocaine. Please change my username to "Miss_Pixie" or "misspixie". I do not want be forced to quit working for you guys, and this is the first request I am making, so I would really appreciate your help. Thanks!
    Miss_Pixie
    Miss_Pixie
    And i've read more into it, hehe sorry. I made a new account username is eropixie . :( I would like my followers transfered there please. It won't happen again!
    shapman88
    shapman88
    Shirley has mentioned in the past that this is no longer being done due to it being abused by certain models. It would be best to email support@chaturbate.com to explain your situation and ask them for assistance.
    hey there! my account on chaturbate was just banned after 2 attempts at age verification. i'm not sure why but i've submitted a ban inquiry email and supplied more photos. my username is aesthetic666. thank u so much!!
    Hello punker barbie , i have a new account “kissm3first”... but my room is banned ,i didnt do anything wrong. Can you unban my room? Thank you
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Your account is now unbanned and ready to collect tokens. Happy camming!
    Hello, Punker Barbie, My cb user name is love_to_fun_forever. I m listed to receive check via FedEx. My current payment got into issue. While trying to track the status of check shipment FedEx inform me today that shipment is send back to shipper. I tried to reach out to chaturbate support. But no reply so far. Can you please help me regarding my payment.
    hello.im rebeka4u89 and I cannot get my payments.I been talking to firstchoicepay support and they said I need to link the card from ctb account so it will be added at funding source so I can get the payments.Can you reset my payment method as no method so I can put my firstchoice card again from ctb account so I can get my payment til tomrow?thank you
    rebeka4u89
    rebeka4u89
    i already did that roydz...and no answer ..and few hours left from payday...i really need to get my payment til tomrow..
    R
    roydz
    Support do have a back log of emails to go through, maybe Shirley could help in this situation ;)
    rebeka4u89
    rebeka4u89
    i really hope Shirley does...because is last payday today and is really seems fair enough to get my payment on time...im still waiting...please Shirley help me out ...thank you
    Hey shirley , Need a favor . My account name is "martinloveshy" . When my account was banned on chaturbate , I got this on my token stats "Admin Adjustment: Takeaway receiving Hacked tokens" . I had 1437 tokens and now i have 0 tokens . can you please help me to give my tokens back ???????????
    R
    roydz
    Shirley has informed you multiple times (looking at your post history) to please email support@chaturbate.com

But looking at what you've stated, it seems more that you've received tokens from an account that was hacked into and thats why the tokens were removed from your account.
    M
    martinloveshyness
    I wrote to Support multiple times , and when i did not get any answer i posted here to get help from shirely. But why tokens are removed from my account ? those should be removed from the person account who gave me tokens . what about my fault in this case ? please guide
    shapman88
    shapman88
    If the tokens that were given to you were indeed given to you fraudulently, as your message shows, the website deemed it necessary to remove them from your balance due to fraudulent activity. This is completely within the site's rights, as it is protecting itself from fraud.

That being said, it is highly unlikely that you will get those tokens back and it would be best to move on.
    hi barbie. i have not received my last two payments from 16-28feb and 1-15 march i have connect with support but no response can you pleas tell me why im not receiving my payments. my cb id is. fahad1332
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. CB Support replied to your email inquiry Sunday confirming that every payment you have requested is showing as already sent to your payment processor. Please contact FirstChoice Pay for information on your balance.
    Hello punker Barbie!!!! Everyone keeps telling me to send you a message so here it goes. My boyfriends account keeps getting banned and he does not know why. He has tried contacting CB support and they just reply with a generic template of your account has been terminated for TOS. Maybe you could help. His account was giftedgeeks... Thank you RachelLeeRay
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    giftedgeeks should be able to log in now and then he can add you to his account. Please also have him add 2-Step Security to his account at the Security Center. Please email support@chaturbate.com if you have any issues!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Shapman is also correct and usually I cannot help anyone but the true CB account holder. However, an exception was made in this case by Support. Please note that Chaturbate is not in any way ACF and I only keep an eye on the forum in case of CB customer service questions. An account on ACF is not the same as a CB account--ever.
    Rachel Lee Ray
    Rachel Lee Ray
    hello @punker barbie . Thank you for looking into my account (-giftedgeeks) I understand that ACF isn't affiliated with CB, I just messaged you on here because all the members of ACF said that you may be able to help. Thank you so much. BTW how do I know what the issue was so I don't have it happen again. Thank From Both Of Us -Gifted Geeks / Rachel Lee Ray
    Hey! My CB username is johnnyrae and I've been on the site for almost 4 years. Today I tried to login and looks like i got banned. That is very weird because I have no dislikes or reports (as far as I know). Could you please tell me if I can get my account unbanned somehow?
    Thank you!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you so much for posting, Support has been in contact with you today and has already unlocked your account.
    Hello there, hope you're having a great weekend! I'm new to CB and I was trying to stream on it with OBS Studio, the link under "Broadcast Now" is not showing on my profile, I tried 4 different internet browsers with no success. I need my streaming key, I would like to stream on HD and I am on your approved region. I hope you can help me with this, please let me know what to do. Have a nice day!
    Miss_Pixie
    Miss_Pixie
    my name on chaturbate is misserocaine lol
    R
    roydz
    You'll only see the OBS message once your account has been upgraded for OBS. It does not matter which browser you are using. Its all down to when your account has been enabled for OBS ;) You could email support@chaturbate.com with the subject 'OBS upgrade' and ask them if your account can be upgraded or if you have to wait.
    Miss_Pixie
    Miss_Pixie
    Thank you roydz!!
    HELPME punker barbie
    they've disabled My Account and I wanted to open a new account please could you help.I can't open a new account, my old account has been closed; turns off when I try to open new. I can't open a new account is blocking
    shapman88
    shapman88
    Can you please Provide your CB username?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. I'd like to help you, however please confirm your CB user name so I can look into your account.
    Hi my username is Rhiannonrage on CB.l got a check sent to and old address and it got returned to y'all.Wondering if I can change my payment to direct deposit and have the returned check and all further payouts sent through direct deposit. Instead of having to update my address and continue getting checks. I can't seem to get a response from support.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Support is already in contact with you and you should be receiving the reissue of your returned payment through direct deposit shortly.
    hi im having issues with id verification and two step verification ( everytime it tells me the 6 digit code is invalid) and they keep denying my valid id its not a drivers licence but its valid unexpired bc id so it should work i assume. i just feel like giving up or trying a different site but i heard chaturbate was the best! thank you for your kind help! :h:
    my username is Littlespoon_____
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Support reports they have notified you the account is now ready for camming. Good luck!
    fuck chaturbate... worst shit cam site ever
    Reactions: nzhere
    R
    roydz
    Well don't visit it, simples ;) some of us enjoy Chaturbate
    shapman88
    shapman88
    Opinions are like penises. some people have them, but it's never a good idea to shove them down people's throats without asking permission first. :)
    B
    Brooklyn Crane
    I want you two to be my new best friends! Salty devils! LOL! Loves!!!
    if i sendyou the documents pictures you can helpme create the accounts? i try and no can good :( i cna pay you for that
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting, however I cannot help you to do this. You will have to contact Support@Chaturbate.com if you need help uploading your ID for validation.
    Hi Punker Barbie! I'm having so many issues with my account as it's currently banned? I received an email saying that my account had been hit by a hacker or a phisher, and that it was reactivated, however it's still banned and I have -4050 tokens? My user name is BradSP90 if that helps.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Please contact Support@Chaturbate.com for information on your account and they will work with you to get your account unbanned and current, if possible.
    How can I remove people that I have cammed with, but have no intention of camming with again from my model verification page?
    R
    roydz
    email Support@chaturbate.com
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your question! Please contact Support@Chaturbate.com directly with the names of the people that you wish to have removed and Support will assist you.
    CAn you help me to verify my ID ?
    Username : fasterharder245
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting, however the ACF Forum is not affiliated in any way with Chaturbate, so you will have to contact Support@Chaturbate.com if you need help uploading your ID for validation.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…