AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

“Asking for help” Tip menu - 4sci (chaturbate)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 20, 2024
Hello everyone i have something to ask/help.
so i recently installed the app both on chaturbate called tip menu - 4sci . But idk how to make mine like this. Is there anyone whos good heart whos willing to help?👉🏼🥹👈🏼
beginner here:)IMG_6860.png

Hello everyone i have something to ask/help.
so i recently installed the app both on chaturbate called tip menu - 4sci . But idk how to make mine like this. Is there anyone whos good heart whos willing to help?👉🏼🥹👈🏼
beginner here:)View attachment 100063
Mine look like this and idk how to make mine like in the photo i would like to upload video but only picture is allowed to put here😅

Attachments

• IMG_6861.png
    IMG_6861.png
    231.6 KB · Views: 6
Its called "Click and tip "

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    102.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 2..png
    2..png
    2.9 KB · Views: 7
if you prefer using your old tip menu for some reason, it's also possible to do this by yourself, it's a feature in CB

you have to write each menu item like this example of 5 spanks for 100tks: [cb:tip amount=100 message="5 x Spanks"] (100)

That would show up as a clickable message saying "5 x Spanks (100)" and when they click it, it opens the tip menu for 100 tokens :)