AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

1 day ban from 4chan- wierd

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2010
So I tried to start a thread on 4chan asking what your favorite model on MFC was. After 3 tries of 403 forbidden, changing what I said and a different mfc pic every time, I was 1 day banned. I guess they don't like talking about cam girls? That's a first. Has this happned to anyone else before?

I know places like 4chan were used to get HUGE baf tokens at one point (some time ago - by whom I do not know). MFC won't accept BAF referrals via those sites, but maybe those sites also got fed up with people spamming MFC related stuff in order to try and generate tokens that they've also blocked it their end?

Reactions: nerdguy
Yeah I know, if it wasn't for 4chan, I would have never known about MFC. I can understand that about the site not wanting plugs for there though.

Just typing the letters "MFC" on any 4Chan board will get you banned for a day, but that was lifted a few month's ago. So I guess it's back on now?

I think it's ridiculous since I see it as free advertising.

Actually, I think the biggest reason was those people that in order to cut out the competition tried badmouthing the site on not-their-threads. So you would get the person who had a bot posting going to other threads and talking how it was a scam and a bot and blah blah blah. Which guess what? Makes it look like the whole thing is a scam and gets banned. Same thing would probably happen if people went around saying how chatroulette was a scam and shit.

Wow, that older thread really explains a lot, I would have used that for reference if I knew about it before posting this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.