AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

16554864 - Can't use any of my cards

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2020
Every time I try to add coins on my account it says "transaction denied". How do I use cards on my fresh account to buy coins?

what are these numbers?

Upvote 0
Every time I try to add coins on my account it says "transaction denied". How do I use cards on my fresh account to buy coins?
The most common problem I encountered while using a CC on Chaturbate was that the Zip-Code I used was wrong, and the error message associated is not explicit enough to get this.

They control the Zip-code from your IP and there are chances that your IP gives the Zip-code of your ISP and not from your real home.
You can check it by using this web page ie : https://www.ipinfodb.com/ and get the "post code" value

also, you can find 2 different results depending on the IP address you submit (IP v4 or IP v6) :/

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.