AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

3rd Payout Period Without Receiving My Earnings

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 8, 2026
1
0
0
Hello @punker barbie ,

My Chaturbate username is cloudemy.

I was working with a studio that was permanently banned. I was not aware of the violations that led to the studio's ban.

After contacting Support, I was informed that my tokens had been returned to my personal account and that my account had become independent. However, my account was also restricted from converting tokens.

I added my personal cryptocurrency wallet to withdraw my earnings, but I have now gone through three consecutive payout periods without receiving my earned funds.

Several other models who were in the same studio and experienced exactly the same situation have already had their earnings paid by Chaturbate, and their token conversion restrictions were also removed.

I currently have 200,489 tokens ($10,024.45) on my account. I continue working every day, but I still cannot access my earned funds.

Could you please look into my account and clarify why my earnings have not been paid and when I will be able to receive my funds?



Thank you for taking the time to look into my situation.
 
Last edited by a moderator: