AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A change is approaching!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Hey there, ACFers!

The time has come to move to a different forum platform which will allow more features and easier functionality (and look a lot nicer, to boot!) I just wanted to put the warning out there that as soon as this weekend, there could be lengthy downtime while we make the transition.

Ideally the transition would start this coming Saturday afternoon, working out the kinks through the remainder of the weekend. Make sure you're following me on Twitter, as I will make posts and updates there when the board comes down for maintenance.

When the new forum goes live, everyone will need to log in with their username/password (whereas currently many of you probably have it save your login info). So if it's been ages since you updated it, or logged off and are likely to have forgotten it, now is a good time to update it! :thumbleft:

Just wondering if the old forums / posts and info will still be available?

K_Luxxe said:
Just wondering if the old forums / posts and info will still be available?
We are moving everything over, yes. There will be some irrelevant threads and posts that I will manually delete or edit to pertain to the new forum software/interface, though.

Expect some downtime tomorrow, starting early AM pacific time.

Status
Not open for further replies.