AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

Just to confirm when you get the BAN option:
  1. When NEW User appears in public room -> ban is not available
  2. When a User messages/tips in a public room -> ban icon is available
  3. When a User messages in private -> ban option is available from the settings option
  4. After a User has been banned for 30-days: once the 30 days are over, the model cannot ban that user until the user writes to the model again meaning the 30-day ban wipes/resets the message history as if they were a new user to your room

@yummybrownfox
I hear you loud and clear about the "kick out" option and without promising you anything.. we are certainly looking into this!

This was a member I clicked the 30-day ban button for, but that same night I decided to unban him. Once I did that, the option to re-ban is totally gone. Like you said, until the member types to you again. Ugh.

Tbh this was one of those instances when, a long time ago, I would've just liked the option of being able to kick out this member. I'm glad to hear that Stripchat is looking in to giving us that feature. Thank you for responding.

Upvote 0
@yummybrownfox

Please be advised that we always listen to feedback whether positive or negative - it all matters to us.

As you can see, we are constantly releasing new features and most of those features are from ideas/feedback from our models/users because all of you guys are the core of the site!

Of course, we cannot just make changes overnight as we have to plan, test, release etc. new items but we ask you to hang in there and be patient as all good things will come in time ;)

Upvote 0
is there any plan to have somewhere where models can see exactly what videos are being purchased? Each platform is different on which content sells well, as each platform does their ads differently and attracts a different audience so "purchase of video" instead of "purchase of video [title]" dosnt help with making sure that the content on my profile is matching up with what people are actively purchasing and looking for. Knowing what has been purchased previously allows models to upload more of that type of content rather than having to take a spray and pray approach.

If this is already there can someone point me to where it is as I havnt been able to find it.

Upvote 0
is there any plan to have somewhere where models can see exactly what videos are being purchased? Each platform is different on which content sells well, as each platform does their ads differently and attracts a different audience so "purchase of video" instead of "purchase of video [title]" dosnt help with making sure that the content on my profile is matching up with what people are actively purchasing and looking for. Knowing what has been purchased previously allows models to upload more of that type of content rather than having to take a spray and pray approach.

If this is already there can someone point me to where it is as I havnt been able to find it.

I love this suggestion too. You are correct. Right now it doesn't let us know which video(s) it was that sold. We can look at our video list to see which videos (Whether they're free or paid vids) have been "hearted" by people. But the one or two times I've gotten a video sale on here, it only showed that "Purchase of video" note, exactly like you said.

Upvote 0

I love this suggestion too. You are correct. Right now it doesn't let us know which video(s) it was that sold. We can look at our video list to see which videos (Whether they're free or paid vids) have been "hearted" by people. But the one or two times I've gotten a video sale on here, it only showed that "Purchase of video" note, exactly like you said.

Thank you for the feedback and suggestion.
Please note, I have recently spoken about this with the relevant team so I can assure you, it's being looked at ;)

Upvote 0
Hi guys, I am still wondering/hoping if/when you can add more details for which levels the model is using for there "Random" setting on the lovense toys.
Obviously each model has it customized. Some only do levels 1 - 3, some will do more, or higher etc.

On Stripchat it literally just says "random" and the token amount to tip, we don't know which levels we can potentially get, maybe it's just going to pick between levels 1 and 2 which are 1-9 tokens and 10 - 20 tokens...

Upvote 0
Hi guys, I am still wondering/hoping if/when you can add more details for which levels the model is using for there "Random" setting on the lovense toys.
Obviously each model has it customized. Some only do levels 1 - 3, some will do more, or higher etc.

On Stripchat it literally just says "random" and the token amount to tip, we don't know which levels we can potentially get, maybe it's just going to pick between levels 1 and 2 which are 1-9 tokens and 10 - 20 tokens...

Noted :)
Will pass up your feedback

Reactions: xChloe and NotYou
Upvote 0
Is there an easy way to cast from the mobile site to tv?

I see nothing obvious. I know CB and some other sites have a Cast to tv icon on the video from mobile and I really like it.

I literally just click the icon (on the video stream), select my Chromecast from the options, and voila the model is on my tv. This also allows me to have more space for chatting and I can see more.

Would be great for a simple way to do this on stripchat too. Also a good thing, I can minimise or lock my phone and it continues to play on the tv.

Upvote 0
I see nothing obvious. I know CB and some other sites have a Cast to tv icon on the video from mobile and I really like it.
Android? You can cast the browser tab itself if you can't see the cast button in the StripChat video stream. [Chrome] Settings / Connected devices / Cast.
Chromecast can be a bit fickle since Google keeps changing how it works on Android.

Upvote 0
Android? You can cast the browser tab itself if you can't see the cast button in the StripChat video stream. [Chrome] Settings / Connected devices / Cast.
Chromecast can be a bit fickle since Google keeps changing how it works on Android.

Not sure if I am being dumb but when I am viewing the site on my Galaxy S10, if I click the 3 dots on my chrome browser, then settings... I have nothing anywhere for connected devices

Upvote 0
Not sure if I am being dumb but when I am viewing the site on my Galaxy S10, if I click the 3 dots on my chrome browser, then settings... I have nothing anywhere for connected devices
Strange. Can you mirror the phone screen via the Google Home or Boomerang app then?
Not too relevant I guess, but I see the AirPlay button in the streaming window on stripchat.com in iOS/Safari, so it's not like they have gone out of their way to disable it. The stream shows up on my AppleTV too.

Upvote 0
Strange. Can you mirror the phone screen via the Google Home or Boomerang app then?
Not too relevant I guess, but I see the AirPlay button in the streaming window on stripchat.com in iOS/Safari, so it's not like they have gone out of their way to disable it. The stream shows up on my AppleTV too.

If I mirror then it would mirror everything I do. So I can't multitask. If I cast with cb directly, or somewhere like vlc player, I can minimise the app or tab and go into other apps and it won't display on the TV.

Upvote 0
So... I just did my first stream ever of this nature (I dabbled in Twitch streaming before). It would be quite helpful if there was a stream preview for users of external broadcast software. OBS only displays video as it is intended to be seen by the audience, which can make things a bit confusing when setting things up in front of the camera, or trying to figure out where you need to move so you're not blocked by on-screen graphics (like the Lovense menu). People have asked for a mirrored preview feature in OBS, but the developers have said they won't do it because it's up to the service/software ingesting the video to provide a mirrored preview, whether it be Zoom or Skype using the OBS Virtual Camera, or Twitch or Facebook with RTMP.

Upvote 0
So... I just did my first stream ever of this nature (I dabbled in Twitch streaming before). It would be quite helpful if there was a stream preview for users of external broadcast software. OBS only displays video as it is intended to be seen by the audience, which can make things a bit confusing when setting things up in front of the camera, or trying to figure out where you need to move so you're not blocked by on-screen graphics (like the Lovense menu). People have asked for a mirrored preview feature in OBS, but the developers have said they won't do it because it's up to the service/software ingesting the video to provide a mirrored preview, whether it be Zoom or Skype using the OBS Virtual Camera, or Twitch or Facebook with RTMP.

Sounds interesting!

That is, you want to check the stream and its quality before the start of the broadcast (so the option to "see yourself as a guest" after the beginning of the broadcast is not suitable, right?)

Upvote 0
Sounds interesting!

That is, you want to check the stream and its quality before the start of the broadcast (so the option to "see yourself as a guest" after the beginning of the broadcast is not suitable, right?)
I feel like I've fallen into an alternate universe or something. I blew off the metaphorical dust from my Twitch account and did a quick stream (Microsoft Solitaire Collection. And I got an achievement in the process. Yes, Microsoft Solitaire Collection has Xbox Achievements. 😂) While I was correct in saying that Twitch provides a stream preview while Stripchat doesn't (i.e. a view of the stream is shown where the webcam preview would normally be), it is not in fact mirrored. I thought it was for some reason. I then hopped over to Facebook Live and discovered that it also doesn't flip the stream preview. Right now, for models that use the web browser and not an external program, whether or not to have the preview mirrored is an option. Maybe both things can be implemented? 😅

It seems like an ongoing debate in the OBS community on whether having a mirrored output preview is necessary. Maybe someone could develop a plugin or implement the feature themselves (given that OBS is open source).

To summarize: put a stream preview where webcam users would normally see their webcam image to be consistent with other streaming services. Having the option to flip it would be very nice.

Upvote 0
I feel like I've fallen into an alternate universe or something. I blew off the metaphorical dust from my Twitch account and did a quick stream (Microsoft Solitaire Collection. And I got an achievement in the process. Yes, Microsoft Solitaire Collection has Xbox Achievements. 😂) While I was correct in saying that Twitch provides a stream preview while Stripchat doesn't (i.e. a view of the stream is shown where the webcam preview would normally be), it is not in fact mirrored. I thought it was for some reason. I then hopped over to Facebook Live and discovered that it also doesn't flip the stream preview. Right now, for models that use the web browser and not an external program, whether or not to have the preview mirrored is an option. Maybe both things can be implemented? 😅

It seems like an ongoing debate in the OBS community on whether having a mirrored output preview is necessary. Maybe someone could develop a plugin or implement the feature themselves (given that OBS is open source).

To summarize: put a stream preview where webcam users would normally see their webcam image to be consistent with other streaming services. Having the option to flip it would be very nice.

You can already flip/mirror on Stripchat
Screenshot_20220112-174746_Chrome.png

Upvote 0
I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for the Payout Report that we can send automatically to our Email Adress! 🙏❤️That will make life so much easier for my accountant

Hey @Carmen_Monroe
I’m so happy to hear this.
As you can see, we are constantly releasing updates and new features which all arise from ideas/feedback received from all of you!
Thank you all for constantly helping us improve our site.

Upvote 0
I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for the Payout Report that we can send automatically to our Email Adress! 🙏❤️That will make life so much easier for my accountant

I can't seem to find where this is. Maybe it's because I'm with Boleyn Models daily pay service?

Upvote 0
In the mass messaging tool, we can use the webcam to take photos. It would be super useful to have a delayed shutter /countdown option to get into a good pose and not have to be reaching for the mouse to click on the "take photo" button.

Here is where I mean ( sorry for the image -but if there was a delayed shutter I could have made it prettier ;) )

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 11.08.38.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou and xChloe
Upvote 0
In the mass messaging tool, we can use the webcam to take photos. It would be super useful to have a delayed shutter /countdown option to get into a good pose and not have to be reaching for the mouse to click on the "take photo" button.

The count-down for taking photos is a great idea 👌 Thank you!
I will now pass it up the Development team for consideration.

In the meantime, I have an alternative solution for you:
  1. Use the count-down timer on your mobile device to take the photo
  2. Instead of selecting Use Camera option in Mass Messages, select the Upload File option
  3. From here, you can upload the perfect photo
:cool:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 1.31.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 1.31.34 PM.png
    64.2 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0
I'd like to be able to edit show details (e.g. pricing, the tip menu, bot settings) and have the option of appearing offline instead of "broadcasting soon."

I ranted about that on here months ago, and I forgot what I was told (I don't feel like looking for the post right now). I think I was told that the members do not see the "Broadcasting soon" message on their end. That it's just some weird thing that us models see on our end. I can't remember. I just know that the first time I saw it, it bugged me because I was like "No, I'm not getting on cam soon! I'm just trying to edit some things with my profile!" 😂

Reactions: KatieKitty
Upvote 0
I ranted about that on here months ago, and I forgot what I was told (I don't feel like looking for the post right now). I think I was told that the members do not see the "Broadcasting soon" message on their end. That it's just some weird thing that us models see on our end. I can't remember. I just know that the first time I saw it, it bugged me because I was like "No, I'm not getting on cam soon! I'm just trying to edit some things with my profile!" 😂
I opened an Incognito window to see what it looks like. Whoever told you that is full of it.

1642660606673.png

Reactions: LolaLuv
Upvote 0
ails (e.g. pricing, the tip menu, bot settings) and have the option of appearing offline instead of "broadcasting soon."

Thanks ladies >:) Your comments are valid and have been noted.
I have passed them up to the development team for consideration with future updates.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can improve our site.

If anyone has any other thoughts or reason why this should be changed/updated, please feel free to share your opinion as we welcome all constructive criticism 😉

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
There is no specific time interval, the frequency of changing a snapshot depends on many factors.

But we try to get the first actual snapshot as early as possible and then change them so that the visitor receives up-to-date information about what is happening in the model's room.

But you will help Stripchat a lot if you tell us how you would like to see this system?
Maybe some kind of on-screen notice and a short countdown when it's about to happen? The thumbnails can be quite unflattering sometimes.

Upvote 0
I opened an Incognito window to see what it looks like. Whoever told you that is full of it.

View attachment 91383

Well refer to my conversation with @Brett M on page 6 of this thread then, because he's the only person who seemed to have an answer for me when I brought it up. I'm glad you're bringing the topic back up, because it's frustrating when I came on here posting about some sort of site issue, and people have no clue what I'm talking about.

Upvote 0
Hi Chloe and Charlie. I know this has been brought up in the past, but suddenly it has gotten a lot worse. Stripchat chat is stripping words out of my chats.

In this instance, I was just trying to say "That's what I do" and then tell the model that sometimes words are stripped out.

Here's the awkward conversation that made me look like an idiot...

I can't even figure out why these words would be deleted by the system.

Attachments

• sc.png
    sc.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0