AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

I did see the evidence she sent them, I just did not save it. And yes I am guessing the models had done something to be banned for but it is moronically ironic that an "investigation" of a complaint against a user actually involved support digging thru the models accounts enough to find something they could be banned for instead of focusing the "investigation" on the user that was reported.
That's normal when a complaint is made to review all involved, because that protects against vexatious reports and checks for any prior history of issues with the accounts.

Upvote 0
That's normal when a complaint is made to review all involved, because that protects against vexatious reports and checks for any prior history of issues with the accounts.
That makes it seem pretty arbitrary to me. I know no model would admit it but I am guessing if you dig far enough thru any models account you might find a transgression or two. In this situation it seemed more of a way of eliminating the complaint against a big spending user.

Upvote 0
That makes it seem pretty arbitrary to me. I know no model would admit it but I am guessing if you dig far enough thru any models account you might find a transgression or two. In this situation it seemed more of a way of eliminating the complaint against a big spending user.
I’m Legend level. Are you saying I can get away with whatever I want on Stripchat?

Woohoo!

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I’m Legend level. Are you saying I can get with with whatever I want on Stripchat?

Woohoo!
From my experience there yeah you can get away with way more than any model could as far as breaking the rules goes. As I have said ... the stories I could tell ... Higher level users on that site cause many issues for models

Upvote 0
From my experience there yeah you can get away with way more than any model could as far as breaking the rules goes. As I have said ... the stories I could tell ... Higher level users on that site cause many issues for models

I can only go off my experience. My delivery may have been crass, but the point is still valid.

No user, whatever arbitrary level the website deems to give them based on their activity should, and if reported, banned if they break the ToS they agreed upon once they signed up.

As others have said I’m sure the reps here would love to hear about any user transgressions, with evidence, and will act appropriately.

Upvote 0
I can only go off my experience. My delivery may have been crass, but the point is still valid.

No user, whatever arbitrary level the website deems to give them based on their activity should, and if reported, banned if they break the ToS they agreed upon once they signed up.

As others have said I’m sure the reps here would love to hear about any user transgressions, with evidence, and will act appropriately.
I guess you have not read all of my posts but since that particular incident I have ceased with support unless there is something not working on the site or the site goes down.

I am working on a situation as we type with a model and am waiting to see how they handle it before I bring it here. I just recently was informed of this forum in the past week but trust in the future I will be bringing any unresolved situations here.

Upvote 0
I guess you have not read all of my posts but since that particular incident I have ceased with support unless there is something not working on the site or the site goes down.

I am working on a situation as we type with a model and am waiting to see how they handle it before I bring it here. I just recently was informed of this forum in the past week but trust in the future I will be bringing any unresolved situations here.

I’ve read all your posts.

I’m not trying to dissuade you from reporting naughty users; quite the opposite.

Gather the evidence and provide it to support through regular channels. If you feel you haven’t got a suitable outcome… speak to the guys here. Send them a DM 🤷🏻‍♂️

They’re a normal website and business. There’s nothing nefarious going on.

Upvote 0
I’ve read all your posts.

I’m not trying to dissuade you from reporting naughty users; quite the opposite.

Gather the evidence and provide it to support through regular channels. If you feel you haven’t got a suitable outcome… speak to the guys here. Send them a DM 🤷🏻‍♂️

They’re a normal website and business. There’s nothing nefarious going on.
Having reported users for everything from racist comments to tasteless user names like "LegalizeRapeNow" various abuses blackmailing and intimidation schemes and getting little to no results from support. It is support that has gave me the "why bother" attitude now. Back when Fiona ran support it was a different story. Now I just tell the models to do so and if they do it they do it. Most of the time they have the "why bother" attitude as well.

I did go thru the usual support channels and provide evidence

Now I am aware of this forum trust I will be bringing unresolved issues here

Upvote 0
Having reported users for everything from racist comments to tasteless user names like "LegalizeRapeNow" various abuses blackmailing and intimidation schemes and getting little to no results from support. It is support that has gave me the "why bother" attitude now. Back when Fiona ran support it was a different story. Now I just tell the models to do so and if they do it they do it. Most of the time they have the "why bother" attitude as well.

Sounds good! You’ve come to the right place 👌🏼

I don’t know Fiona but she sounded nice.

Upvote 0
Sounds good! You’ve come to the right place 👌🏼

I don’t know Fiona but she sounded nice.
Fiona was THE absolute best support person I have ever dealt with on any site. She ran a tight ship and was genuinely concerned more for the models than the users .. Now it seems support is all about the users over the models IMHO. Maybe that is why they took her out of that position because she was "too good" at it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Maxi
Upvote 0
Fiona was THE absolute best support person I have ever dealt with on any site. She ran a tight ship and was genuinely concerned more for the models than the users .. Now it seems support is all about the users over the models IMHO. Maybe that is why they took her out of that position because she was "too good" at it.

I’m surprised you haven’t suggested here to bring Fiona back…?

Upvote 0
Yes her response was very rude.... she couldn't read the post but assumed she was correct with the snide comment
conveniently missed my edit

Upvote 0

That pissed me off the first time I heard about that guy having that screen name. It’s crazy to me how models on cam sites have to get their names approved, but members are free to name themselves ‘White Master’…’LegalizeRapeNow’…and other names containing the n word. There was so much controversy around that one model who kept changing her name to crazy shit like ‘TrumpWon’ (or whatever it was). But yeah…LegalizeRapeNow? No harm, right? :facepalm: 👎

Reactions: Ozzie_ and Wuggie
Upvote 0
Hey all

You know I'm always here to review, investigate, and take action with any user doing the wrong thing, NO MATTER WHAT LEAGUE THEY ARE!

Also.. I've checked, and LegalizeRapeNow is not a username on our site.

You know I'm available and happy to review any inappropriate usernames so don't hesitate to reach out to me at any time.

Upvote 0
Hey all

You know I'm always here to review, investigate, and take action with any user doing the wrong thing, NO MATTER WHAT LEAGUE THEY ARE!

Also.. I've checked, and LegalizeRapeNow is not a username on our site.

You know I'm available and happy to review any inappropriate usernames so don't hesitate to reach out to me at any time.
It was over a year ago and I might not remember it exactly but it was something like that ..MakeRapeLegal .. I did report it to support .. used to be all of my support tickets I had sent I could access via the support page but after one of the site changes they removed them all and now no record of any of my support messages exists anywhere. I wish I still had access to all of the "unresolved" ones because I would sure be posting them here.

I did report this username yesterday .. htlerfuhrer3emeReich ... it seems they have "temporarily" suspended the account ... has to be a Nazi ... no one else would use hitler's name

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It was over a year ago and I might not remember it exactly but it was something like that ..MakeRapeLegal .. I did report it to support .. used to be all of my support tickets I had sent I could access via the support page but after one of the site changes they removed them all and now no record of any of my support messages exists anywhere. I wish I still had access to all of the "unresolved" ones because I would sure be posting them here.
It’s very strange that you’ve lost all of your support tickets.

Upvote 0
It’s very strange that you’ve lost all of your support tickets.
I used to use the little "bubble" in the lower right hand corner of the support page and all of them used to remain there. After one of the site updates the little bubble was gone and the only way to contact support was the "contact" link at the bottom of the support page. But yeah after one of the site changes they all vanished. I cannot see any I have sent including the one I sent yesterday reporting a username as distasteful.

Upvote 0
I used to use the little "bubble" in the lower right hand corner of the support page and all of them used to remain there. After one of the site updates the little bubble was gone and the only way to contact support was the "contact" link at the bottom of the support page. But yeah after one of the site changes they all vanished. I cannot see any I have sent including the one I sent yesterday reporting a username as distasteful.
You know they get sent to your verified email address as well, yeah?

Upvote 0
Upvote 1
My first stream... I had never done camming before and this guy came in and said I needed a knight. I knighted him and as soon as I knighted him, a viewer said " That's your room fecked now." I didn't know what he ment but I soon found out. Talk about control freak! Anyway, after this, a certain 2 guys came in my room and started shouting the odds at my viewers, they were wanna be knights. They destroyed my vibe and room too. I blocked them and after a few weeks of viewing other models rooms these 2 guys were in all the New Model's rooms shouting the odds. A few of the new girls had knighted them and I thought, Oh no, their room is fecked now. I can't stand rude, obnoxious knights. There are ways of asking viewers to contribute in a polite manner rather than being damned right rude. I'm not rude with my viewers and I don't expect my Knight to be either. If I make anyone a knight, I make sure they know my stance before-hand through regular messages. If they don't like it, then I unknight them. Simples.

Upvote 0