AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

about lovense lush 2

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2021
is anyone using lovense 2 here? I ordered lovense 2 and didn't noticed that the charger is in the egg.. how could I wash it? I will put it into my anal and I watched someone review in it on YouTube that said don't put in anal while I've seen a lot they putting on it on anal 😅 I'm afraid that it might not function if I wash it through water and water goes into the charger hole is it true that lovense 2 is waterproof? ..any advice pls Thank you 💋

is anyone using lovense 2 here? I ordered lovense 2 and didn't noticed that the charger is in the egg.. how could I wash it? I will put it into my anal and I watched someone review in it on YouTube that said don't put in anal while I've seen a lot they putting on it on anal 😅 I'm afraid that it might not function if I wash it through water and water goes into the charger hole is it true that lovense 2 is waterproof? ..any advice pls Thank you 💋
DO NOT PUT THE LUSH IN YOUR BUTT. IT IS NOT SAFE FOR ANAL USE.

It doesn't have a flared base and it can get sucked up your ass and become lost inside you. If it gets really stuck you could even need surgery to remove it, so to avoid a very embarrassing and potentially very expensive hospital visit, only put things in your butt that have a flared base and are specifically designed to not get lost inside you.

Lovense also makes a vibrating butt plug called the Hush, and the small version of the Hush2 is actually the cheapest toy they make right now. It's designed to go in your butt and it works exactly the same as a Lush.

I'm trans and I've seen a lot of my them having a lush on their butt.. is this real? and it's very long so how can its stuck on the butt? omg 😱

I'm trans and I've seen a lot of my them having a lush on their butt.. is this real? and it's very long so how can its stuck on the butt? omg 😱
Yes it can, I see models doing it all the time (even cisgender male models!) but it's actually really dangerous. Lovense needs to make a pink butt toy so it looks similar to a Lush because a lot of models (especially trans models) only do it so viewers can see a pink toy.

Even with the tail, it's still possible for it to go farther in than you want and you'd basically have to keep checking it to make sure, which is really hard to do if you're in the middle of a show.

I'll always checked if it's goes farther on the tail..can I put oil on it? and wash it on water?
you don't want to put oil on it because it will melt the silicone over time and ruin the toy, you have to use water based lube with them. It can also void your warranty on Lovense toys and they won't replace it for you if it breaks.

Reactions: mika_kedi
DO NOT PUT THE LUSH IN YOUR BUTT. IT IS NOT SAFE FOR ANAL USE.

It doesn't have a flared base and it can get sucked up your ass and become lost inside you. If it gets really stuck you could even need surgery to remove it, so to avoid a very embarrassing and potentially very expensive hospital visit, only put things in your butt that have a flared base and are specifically designed to not get lost inside you.

Lovense also makes a vibrating butt plug called the Hush, and the small version of the Hush2 is actually the cheapest toy they make right now. It's designed to go in your butt and it works exactly the same as a Lush.
Seconding this. As someone who had a lush because the stores here weren't stocking the hush at the time I needed to get a replacement, when it vibrates it makes the muscles contract and it edges it's self upwards over time, this is why you need the flared out base. Hush is a safer option since that's the job it's designed for, hush 2 looks to have improved on the design of the original. They also have the edge and edge 2 that are safe for anal play.

Status
Not open for further replies.