AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

About Streamate outstanding balance

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2015
Dear all,

I have been using streamate for a years. Due to some reasons, I have changed another account with another credit card. But a week ago, i was banned by the staff and I received an email below

We have been notified by our billing company that they have processed a dispute from your card for $279.00.

We have logged your IP address, the chat logs, and all other information in regards to your use of Streamate. This information will be submitted to the local law enforcement officials at the location of the IP address that we have verified with the Computer Crimes Department and if this proves to be you, you will be charged for felony credit card fraud and identity theft.

As a result of this fraud claim, this card has been blocked from being accepted at Streamate and all other websites our billing provider handles. Your Streamate account has also been closed and cannot be accessed.

We hope this was only a misunderstanding of the Streamate terms of use, and we would prefer to avoid formalizing this process with your local law enforcement agency.

Again, your credit card is charged only when you access the pay areas of our site. The charges are a per minute charge and are clearly stated before you enter any pay areas.

On your Streamate Account #2X701XX7, you currently have $279.00 in outstanding charges.

Make cashier's check or money order for $279.00 in US funds payable to:
ICF Technology, Inc Ref#2X701XX7

PERSONAL CHECKS OR CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

Please mail your cashier's check or money order in US funds to settle your account and avoid a police investigation:

SM Payment Processing Center
Ref# 26701627
P.O. Box 2468
Seattle, WA 98111-2468

I feel annoyed with this issue since I am afraid I will be investigated by the police and this will influence my credit rating. At first I think it is just a scam but I just discovered I received the $279 refund in the credit card account a few day ago. So I am now hesitate if I really need to mail them a cashier's check or money order to prevent further disturbance from them. Is there anyone who has similar experience that can be shared?? Thanks!!!

Like Minnie said you have to contact support and get this verified. If you didn't ask for a refund or do a chargeback tell them so. I'd be wary to them only taking cashiers check or MO too. But maybe they can unblock the card and your account if it is them.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Status
Not open for further replies.