AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account ban after verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2023
Dear all,

I decided to start streaming on chaturbate, and after I made an account it got immediately banned after a few unsuccessful tries to get verificated.
I am 19 years old and I didn't violate any TOS. I don't even know what was the reason of the ban, after contacting support I got an answer to not write them anymore regarding the ban, because it is permanent.
I believe that might be due to My id being a few years old, and My looks changed drastically.
Looking forward to get any help, I really wanted to pursue My dream.

Thanks in advance

gothdess

Attachments

• 333333.png
    333333.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 4
Hello @gothdess I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #21676552
Yes, I got a message : On review of your submitted identification, we have found that the submitted identification on account gothdess does not comply with the Chaturbate Terms. Due to this serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms, your account has been terminated, and you have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.

Although I believe that I haven't violated any ToS. I am 19 years old and my ID is real. How could've I violated anything ?
I can provide any needed proofs, my passport, my student id, anything! Please help @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.