AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for no reason. Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good day punker barbie jack and angel here camming for chaturbate for almost 2 years now, recently we got banned and support sent us a waiver for the custom built sex machine that reacts on tips automatically by scanning tips. we already filled up the waiver and sent it back to support. yet until now we haven't heard from them :( can you help us? username angelinasia
thanks in advance
@punker barbie

WTF?? hows this still on CB? even after being reported by several people

and near 12000 followers

Roomname
https://chaturbate.com/lolitababy13/

about ME
ABDL/little ageplayer and camgirl! #diapers #abdl #babygirl #little
What is DDLG/ABDL?
Daddy Dom little girl, and Adult Baby/Diapers lover! I am a little and ageplay between 5-12, and I wear diapers to bed

Reactions: megafapper
Why when reported it doesn't get dealt with?

Calling them out on their bullshit inconsistent procedures is hardly Stalking.

WTF?? hows this still on CB? even after being reported by several people

and near 12000 followers

Roomname
https://chaturbate.com/lolitababy13/

about ME
ABDL/little ageplayer and camgirl! #diapers #abdl #babygirl #little
What is DDLG/ABDL?
Daddy Dom little girl, and Adult Baby/Diapers lover! I am a little and ageplay between 5-12, and I wear diapers to bed

If I were consistently this annoyed at a site, I would just stop visiting it. But, that's me. I'm weird.

Hello @punker barbie can you help me please? I don't have enough posts here yet to direct message. I'm banned from CB, I'm Sarisunshine, and how can I confirm to you? I didn't knowingly break any rules, but support desk won't tell me why or assist me to get back the account. I even tried to email your shirley@ email and only the normal support desk got the email I wrote to you and they wrote me back saying they cant discuss. Ive been working CB almost every day more than 3 years, so please, please look at my account personally and tell me whats the problem and what I can do to fix.

i'm sending you a private message @Endorphine57

Calling them out on their bullshit inconsistent procedures is hardly Stalking.

In the profile you posted it is VERY clearly stated that it's just a game and NOT real in any way. So seriously, stop sending reports out of a false sense for justice for whatever happened to a broadcaster you probably liked. It's not helping anyone.

Reactions: Teagan
Hello @punker barbie can you help me please? I don't have enough posts here yet to direct message. I'm banned from CB, I'm Sarisunshine, and how can I confirm to you? I didn't knowingly break any rules, but support desk won't tell me why or assist me to get back the account. I even tried to email your shirley@ email and only the normal support desk got the email I wrote to you and they wrote me back saying they cant discuss. Ive been working CB almost every day more than 3 years, so please, please look at my account personally and tell me whats the problem and what I can do to fix.

I am sending you a DM now. I also saw your post on the other forum, so disregard my request for your user name there, please.

I am sending you a DM now. I also saw your post on the other forum, so disregard my request for your user name there, please.
Thank you so much. I have given reply, and now I will wait your next instructions what I need to do. Thank you again.

UPDATE: My issue has now been resolved and after 5 days banned, I'm un-banned, thanks to punker barbie, the person at CB who is able to straighten out problems for us models who follow the rules (even when support won't help). I am relieved, and I still think CB is a good place to work. I'm ready to go back.

chaturbate terminated my id "yourradhika" without any reason. please guys help me. it is only website that is my earning source.

Are u Shirley by chance? If not I would like help I got banned and the reason she gave is a big LIE I can prove it I really need to get unbanned..what should I do?
If anyone ever needs help, feel free to private message me. I will try to resolve the issue in a timely manner.

Did they ever unbanned u they just did this to me said I gave a taboo show..Shirley said it and she is a damn liar I have proof..well the support said they unbanned but then she banned it right back now none will email me back...so did u ever get back on chaturbate

Today after 5 days I got second reply:

Ass you may have noticed your account has been banned.

Any tokens that have been earned will be paid out at then end of this pay period to the payment information we have on file.
Let us know if you require any further assistance, and we will be happy to help!

Thank you,
Customer Support.

They don't say about reason anything((

Help?!

I must admit, I hate it when I got banned not knowing why from chuturbate, but I'm glad I found this Forum, and I'm not alone.
My situation, I took off for 3 days, and when i tried to get back on i was banned. I wrote to support, only too get a reply
"Your account is under review and we will contact you with an update soon. Thank you for your patience!"
So, I am waiting, but some of my followers are saying I wont be able to get my account unbanned, is this true? I hope someome who can relate give me advice what to do next, My accoount name in Chaturbate is _pilya_

Thanks in advace!

yeah i got hit by a ban to..i emailed and messaged @punker barbie no aswers yet
Hi there. I'm sorry to hear that you were banned and not given a precise reason. If you would like me to look into the reason for the ban, please provide or confirm your CB user name and I'd be happy to assist you.

Just in case others see this post, the AmberCutie Forum is not owned or operated by Chaturbate. If you would like to contact someone to help you with Chaturbate customer service by posting on AmberCutie's forum that's fine--but please use my wall profile @punker barbie for your post or PM me using the "Conversations" option. Please remember that however you choose to contact me on the AmberCutie Forum, I will need your CB user name or I cannot access your account and it will take longer for me to help you.

Reactions: Gen
Just in case others see this post, the AmberCutie Forum is not owned or operated by Chaturbate. If you would like to contact someone to help you with Chaturbate customer service by posting on AmberCutie's forum that's fine--but please use my wall profile @punker barbie for your post or PM me using the "Conversations" option. Please remember that however you choose to contact me on the AmberCutie Forum, I will need your CB user name or I cannot access your account and it will take longer for me to help you.
Thank you for the reminder :).

Keep in mind though that brand new people at ACF are not able to use the PM/Conversations function. It is disabled until members are initiated to avoid people signing up and using PMs to harass models or other members. They may reply to a PM, though, so if you send them one they can reply.

Thank you for the reminder as well, @AmberCutie. i should have specified that if they have the option to use ACF conversations, it is a good way to share information they may not want to be made public, like user names or what the issue is. ;) IIt also may help to keep the threads concerning CB on the main forum to a minimum and not perpetuate the myth that your wonderful forum is in any way part of CB.

Reactions: roydz
@punker barbie

Hello,

Account :Kendra3138

I logged into Chaturbate after a long hiatus. I am not an avid user and my account was banned for violating terms of service. I wrote in asking what happened but I keep getting the same message that just tells me that my account has been banned. There is also no way to cash out my tokens.

Can you please help me? I opened a second account (rowengold) because I wanted something less connected to me and I thought that since the other account was a lost cause that I would not be able to get back into it. After I uploaded my pictures that account was also banned. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Can you please help me?

Thank you!

@punker barbie

Hello,

Account :Kendra3138

I logged into Chaturbate after a long hiatus. I am not an avid user and my account was banned for violating terms of service. I wrote in asking what happened but I keep getting the same message that just tells me that my account has been banned. There is also no way to cash out my tokens.

Can you please help me? I opened a second account (rowengold) because I wanted something less connected to me and I thought that since the other account was a lost cause that I would not be able to get back into it. After I uploaded my pictures that account was also banned. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Can you please help me?

Thank you!
Thank you for providing your user name and I am sending you a direct message with more information on how to get your account back.

I notice the broadcaster AudreyBe was banned.

She was a long time broadcaster on the trans section. She was an absolute loony lunatic. Loved seeing her all the same.

Was it the drinking she was banned for?

Also, I notice Lady_Lara__ account has been unlocked - one of the biggest scammers on Chaturbate, if she gets back on CB really dont care about rules. Proper scammer. She eventually got kicked off Cam4 too.

I gave up on Chaturbate when my first time there in the first 30 mins broadcasting i earn 600+ tokens next i know i was log out and banned from chaturbate, i re applied again and got banned again for no reason i asked them for a reply no answer. so i gave up and went on to Stripchat,Bonga and streamate

@punker barbie

Hi punker barbie, I kindly ask for your fine help. As I am a newbie in this forum I can't use the direct message feature.

I'm on CB for a while and all was doing fine. All of a sudden my room was banned and I was asked to resend my ID (Acc.: minkysugar). I did and immediately my account got terminated for violating the TOS, no further details or explanation was given. I then used another account (Acc.: secreteva) and after I uploaded my ID that account was also banned immediately. I have no idea what I am doing wrong here!

I am using the only legal ID available and can not use any alternative, as no other form of legal ID exist in my country. But I rely on this source of income a lot and feel very helpless and desperate right now. English is not my native language so please excuse my spelling and phrasing.

Punker barbie, I would appreciate if you could please help me to get my account back. Thank you sincerly for your assistance.

- - -
@forumadmin: Please accept my excuse for misusing this forum to solve a problem that is actually a customer support issue of CB. But I am very desperate and did not receive any reply on the official channels. I hope you understand.

@punker barbie

Hi punker barbie, I kindly ask for your fine help. As I am a newbie in this forum I can't use the direct message feature.

Punker barbie, I would appreciate if you could please help me to get my account back. Thank you sincerly for your assistance.

- - -
@forumadmin: Please accept my excuse for misusing this forum to solve a problem that is actually a customer support issue of CB. But I am very desperate and did not receive any reply on the official channels. I hope you understand.

Please see the DM I am sending to you.

Reactions: curacing
Status
Not open for further replies.