AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for no reason. Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, there are so many better ways to spend your time, why bother with all this "OMG this person is breaking the rules! So is this one! And this one! AND THIS ONE!"

Go for a walk. Take up knitting. Have a cup of tea. Relaxxxxxxxx.

lol, I don't get how you guys cant do this sort of thing while being relaxed. it's really not a great deal of effort.

well, i dunno, I guess I kinda get at least why you're thinking like that. I find cooking stressful and frantic and annoying, while other people can find it to be a lovely fun soothing experience. if I didn't know any better, I might go around declaring that any chef I meet needs to chill out as though everyone is like me.

It's the trolling for rule breakers then running here to post that you found them that's so odd man. It's not that it's stressful to anyone...but it's weird, unnecessary, doing no good for anyone, and it's an odd thing to spend so much time and effort on for one site.

... trolling for rule breakers ... spend so much time and effort on ...

no trolling, it's just shit that shows up on the front page.
and it's little more than a copypaste. it takes longer to send a txt

it just amuses me that people get banned for no reason or dubious reasons not in the TOS while right there on the front page anyone can see more solid grounds for a ban and they have no issues.

lol, I don't get how you guys cant do this sort of thing while being relaxed. it's really not a great deal of effort.

It's even less effort to mind your own business and not worry about what other people are doing in their shows. You guys genuinely come across as obsessed with finding rule breakers.

Maybe I'm weird, but I don't even look at the actual front page of most camsites, unless I'm checking my placement while online, and even then, I'm only looking for myself, the other models on the page don't even register in my brain. It's just scroll, scroll, scroll, ok, I'm about 2/3 down the front page, or scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, click, ok, top of page 2.

It's a screen capture, uploading it to edit it somewhere or saving to edit it in paint, then saving the edit, then uploading it here. Even longer if you use imgur to put it here. Then finding their rules, highlighting the ones you are saying they broke, screen capping that, again with the edit process adding in some red square and whiting out the rest, then saving and uploading that too. Add in some text to the post here too. Hardly just a copy and paste and certainly more involved than a simple text. Let's not pretend shall we? This was work and effort and all anyones asked for is WHY??? What gain or reward is in that? Why target CB? It never gets answered though and it's obviously not going to now either. Carry on with your search for everyone who breaks the rules for funzies.

If anything, it's pretty tacky. But if that is how you like to spend your free time...

tumblr_npc1zpVCel1rw0ifto1_400.gif

It's even less effort to mind your own business and not worry about what other people are doing in their shows.

why're you worrying about what other people post and spending so much painstaking effort replying to it? ;)

Let's not pretend shall we? This was work and effort and all anyones asked for is WHY???

you honestly think that's difficult or time-consuming?
like I said, I can find writing someone a txt more of an effort. how on earth you can consider that work is just straight baffling for me. I'm sure someone my mom's age would struggle with that, but for anyone else how is it even noteable?

but, again, I appreciate that different people have different weaknesses. I could easily go 'it's just an omelette! why the hell would you go to so much effort to end up with nothing but a fresh omelette?' and a chef or normal human would look at me like I'm the most lazy or incompetent person in the world.

What gain or reward is in that?
I could ask you the same about this whinge binge you're on.

Why target CB?

target? it's the only one I use. I have no interest in going out of my way to look up MFC or MFC threads. if you have no interest in CB and their rules and bans, you're in the wrong thread for you personally.

I didn't say it was difficult. It was effort though and it does take longer than a text. Unless you have big fingers and picked a bad phone out with a tiny screen anyway. I didn't call it work either. It baffles me why people put that much into something like this for....nothing. Absolutely nothing. You get nothing Charlie except the Fizzy lifting drink. I don't think it's hard or extremely time consuming but it's still an effort for nothing and that's why it's odd. I can't explain it any clearer than that. I didn't bitch but simply asked a question I have asked before and no one answered except to get defensive over it, like you are now. God forbid someone ask you why you do something. Gasp. I'm so sorry (not really) that I dared to ask why someone people repeatedly troll and post this stuff and why they target CB so much. I'm just the worst. I've actually worked on CB and contributed a lot to the thread and if you had read things I wrote previously I spoke on how CB is getting targeted, while other sites are not as much. I was curious as to why that is. Obviously though I'm still never going to get that first question answered, but I appreciate you answering at least the second one. I'm in the right place though thank you very much.

rules are there to simply avoid litigation, they will clarify what their definition of whichever rule is when they ban you, its an auto ban system- you get flagged, then you need to contact them and a ticket is created .. they dont have to contact you/plus even have the resources to do so the list of rules is a good general summary, users will contact them and support will 'try' their best to explain why you were banned/and what expectations they have of you .. of course you wont like it, but you dont need to cam on their site, its not like being a civil servant or being protected by a union lol but some of the complaints it seems some come in sounding a little entitled, like how daaare they.. or well look what this model is doing! uhg why isnt this 1 scenario in the rule because it looks great for my arguement! lol

you are going to see a lot of 'come see daddy f me', because thats just a more 'accepted' fetish ... fucking your sister is not.. fucking your cousin is not, chaturbate doesnt have to knitpik that in the rules., so they will say incest is not allowed , go risk putting im fucking my sister tonight in your room topic , if someone wants to be a dick an report you they can .. if you have im screwing daddy tonight, you just wont get banned

I didn't call it work either. It baffles me why people put that much into something like this for....nothing. Absolutely nothing.
You get nothing Charlie except the Fizzy lifting drink. I don't think it's hard or extremely time consuming but it's still an effort for nothing and that's why it's odd.
I can't explain it any clearer than that
that much what?
and how can you be so baffled when your own post(s) here should be insight into the alleged "nothing" a person derives from a course of action?
I may as well explain it to my cat if you have no self-awareness.

Gasp. I'm so sorry (not really) that I dared to ask why someone people repeatedly troll and post this stuff and why they target CB so much.

I don't know why people do that. I only load the site and look for anything interesting (hot, useful, interesting) on the front page. I've never tried trolling for it (page after page, search terms, etc.) so I can't help you understand that.

when I see people posting 'you shouldn't this and that', it interests me to see if they'll bite on things that do actually appear to violate the rules, especially when other people do their best to explain it away like 'no, c'mon, surely the rule doesn't mean what it says!' while other people about other cases are like 'surely the rule does mean what it doesn't say'. There seems to be a lack of consensus in the community (but unfortunately the same people aren't responding about both, so I can't say if the people themselves are being biased -- their replies would interest me. whereas I'm getting nothing out of this dialogue with you, but it's only polite to reply since you took the time).

I spoke on how CB is getting targeted, while other sites are not as much. I was curious as to why that is.

again, I can't help you understand that. CB is the only site I ever use, so it's the only content I'll ever have an opinion on. it would be like asking why I target NZ news ... I live in NZ. if you thought it seemed like everyone was fixated on the ongoings of my country, I couldn't begin to help you understand why.

Um yeah, thanks for the condescending attitude toward me. I'm sure your cat would appreciate the attention though so go right ahead. I asked 2 questions. That was my goal and reason for putting effort into posting. My self awareness is fine because I had an actual purpose behind my actions. I would have got something out of it had you answered them. I'm guessing you'll continue to purposefully not see that though or anyone else's motives behind that either but hey it's not my monkey so not my problem. Sorry (again, not really) I almost forced you to do some introspection. My bad.

if you disagree, what exactly do you think the intention of a rule against creating a 'set' that is supposed to create the fantasy of a public place is?
Like I said, an office isn't necessarily a public place so this doesn't look to me like even a fantasy of a public place. If it were a make-believe coffee shop or library, then yes, I would agree.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Like I said, an office isn't necessarily a public place so this doesn't look to me like even a fantasy of a public place. If it were a make-believe coffee shop or library, then yes, I would agree.

It looks like the office my grandpa has for his farm, in the living room of my uncle's trailer. I wouldn't consider it to be in public, or even trying to look like it's in public. It literally looks like the office of someone who runs a family business out of their home and has a couple desks for everyone to work at.

Ucmh, looks like you're getting a hard time mate.
With the way the world is today I'm so glad to be living in NZ as well...except if you're in the middle of our shakey Iles.
I think spending so much time on CB like we do you spot stuff you know is going to get the model banned, there was a new girl last night so drunk or acting very drunk I couldn't believe she was still there hours later, myself and a few others warned her to at least put the wine bottle out of the cam view...and her mod didn't seem at all worried about it either, I expected one of the users who were kicked out of the room to report her but no one did.
I'd not seen the rule about no staged camming of an office or public place, so many way to get booted from CB.
I went through my followed cams list the other day, 3 more girls banned and now on other sites.

We welcome our community to help us keep Chaturbate.com safe & give us tips if they 'see' something. It's simple, if you are browsing the site & see something, say something. Be sure to include the nature of your email in the subject, and provide as many details like the username of the person. Send emails to support@chaturbate.com

As for some inquiries about rules:
We don't allow public broadcasting or the fantasy of public broadcasting.
We don't allow incest or the fantasy of incest.
We don't allow age-play or the fantasy of underage age-play.
We don't allow models to be intoxicated &/or drinking on cam.
All performers appearing on an account MUST submit age verification documents & documents must be approved BEFORE logging online. We are a US based company & must follow all US laws/regulations.

Remember, I'm here to help. If you feel concerned about specific TOS/rules on Chaturbate, allow me to address them before risking a site warning. We understand honest mistakes happen, but ignorance to our rules is no excuse.

If you have need to discuss your account,
feel free to shoot me a private message,
& we can address it.

Happy Camming!

Hey all,

I'm new here and I am hoping I can get some assistance. I was chatting in a chat room last night and then it got disconnected and I got the your account has been banned pages. Nothing unusual was happening in the room and it was just a normal conversation. I'm a user only and have never cammed. I e-mailed customer support only got the generic response "As you may have noticed, your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service."

I had already verified my credit card months ago and I've spent a few thousand dollars on the site through tokens. I've been the high tipper in a couple of rooms. I've never got into a dispute with anyone and there a few models I have good online relationship with. The room was in is still up as is all the usual rooms I go to. I'm just baffled.

I'm concerned because most of what read online indicates that you may never get a reason. I also have tokens in my account and the response I got does have any indication that if I do remain banned what happens.

Any help?
Thanks!

Hey all,

I'm new here and I am hoping I can get some assistance. I was chatting in a chat room last night and then it got disconnected and I got the your account has been banned pages. Nothing unusual was happening in the room and it was just a normal conversation. I'm a user only and have never cammed. I e-mailed customer support only got the generic response "As you may have noticed, your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service."

I had already verified my credit card months ago and I've spent a few thousand dollars on the site through tokens. I've been the high tipper in a couple of rooms. I've never got into a dispute with anyone and there a few models I have good online relationship with. The room was in is still up as is all the usual rooms I go to. I'm just baffled.

I'm concerned because most of what read online indicates that you may never get a reason. I also have tokens in my account and the response I got does have any indication that if I do remain banned what happens.

Any help?
Thanks!
Have you contacted support? This isn't a chaturbate support forum. However, there is a representative here, maybe @punker barbie can chime in.

Hey all,

Any help?
Thanks!

Hi and thank you for posting. I'd be happy to try and answer your question, if you could please provide me with your Chaturbate user name.

Have you contacted support? This isn't a chaturbate support forum. However, there is a representative here, maybe @punker barbie can chime in.
Thanks! Yes I e-mailed and got that generic response indicated. I did post punker barbie page as I saw
Hi and thank you for posting. I'd be happy to try and answer your question, if you could please provide me with your Chaturbate user name.

Thanks I posted on your profile as well. it's jayva82 Thanks so much! It has gotten even more strange because of a separate e-mail I got about my membership and I see that I have less tokens (still banned) and only a basic member.

Yes, I've asked ;)
Because I have to know how models do this usually (usually models don't have required skills for that). And that's why I know exactly what type of bots still work, and what type does not.
And after my abuses and after crazy counters in some rooms (more than 25K online) CB start to block bots. Because before that support even don't understand what bots I mean, they think I talk about chaturbate applications.

My uniform experience with CB Support is that they know very little and care even less.... Comprehension skills are middle-school level at best (no offense to middle-school students intended).

I don't think that's it. I think like with any customer support there is only so much they can do and have control over. I also think it's pretty obvious when people come here we only get told very little of one side of a story from them. Or they just outright think they didn't break the rules enough to get banned and want to stir up trouble and bitch.

I'll cut some slack here for cb support for models. Their response time for technical support is not always the best, but for anything dmca related, they are fast as lightning. This works really, really well.

I wasn't told I was "banned" but my account is frozen and I can't cash out, and no one from chaturbate will reply to me. It's been 5 days since I've emailed support. I also recently emailed Shirley, sent tweets, sent DMs on twitter, and all my requests have been ignored. I then had my friend send from his email address and support replied quickly and said they couldn't talk to him about my account, so I mailed them immediately once more and ignored again.

My account was locked with 74,000 tokens for reasons unknown, no one would reply to me and it crossed the payout date so I didn't get paid. Like everyone else, I need the money and have bills to pay.

I hate to bring this sort of thing public but it is my very last resort as they are clearly ignoring me and I need to get paid.

Shirley, I've emailed you at shirley@ and support@ has multiple emails as well. Twitter has DMs and tweets. Please read them and reply. I've been working with Chaturbate for over a year with no problems and this is completely unacceptable (and heartbreaking). :-(

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: nzhere
I wasn't told I was "banned" but my account is frozen and I can't cash out, and no one from chaturbate will reply to me. It's been 5 days since I've emailed support. I also recently emailed Shirley, sent tweets, sent DMs on twitter, and all my requests have been ignored. I then had my friend send from his email address and support replied quickly and said they couldn't talk to him about my account, so I mailed them immediately once more and ignored again.(

Hi, just saw your post and thank you. CB customer support does not monitor Twitter, do that is not a viable place to ask for help. I'd be happy to look into this for you, however please confirm your Chaturbate user name so I can look up your account.

Yet another model ignored until she came here.

I was wondering why leave 74,000 token sitting in your account knowing how ban happy the site support crew are to uphold the integrity of the site, but if that's just a months earning well done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.