AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for no reason. Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't told I was "banned" but my account is frozen and I can't cash out, and no one from chaturbate will reply to me. It's been 5 days since I've emailed support. I also recently emailed Shirley, sent tweets, sent DMs on twitter, and all my requests have been ignored. I then had my friend send from his email address and support replied quickly and said they couldn't talk to him about my account, so I mailed them immediately once more and ignored again.

My account was locked with 74,000 tokens for reasons unknown, no one would reply to me and it crossed the payout date so I didn't get paid. Like everyone else, I need the money and have bills to pay.

I hate to bring this sort of thing public but it is my very last resort as they are clearly ignoring me and I need to get paid.

Shirley, I've emailed you at shirley@ and support@ has multiple emails as well. Twitter has DMs and tweets. Please read them and reply. I've been working with Chaturbate for over a year with no problems and this is completely unacceptable (and heartbreaking). :-(

UPDATE: The problem was resolved. Thanks for the support everyone. ^-^

I was wondering why leave 74,000 token sitting in your account knowing how ban happy the site support crew are to uphold the integrity of the site, but if that's just a months earning well done!!

Thanks! That was the last pay period. I try to cash out every two weeks when the payout date comes for this very reason. Always paranoid someone will hack my account.

Reactions: EmiliaSong
Hi, just saw your post and thank you. CB customer support does not monitor Twitter, do that is not a viable place to ask for help. I'd be happy to look into this for you, however please confirm your Chaturbate user name so I can look up your account.

Hi, thank you again for taking care of this. The account is unlocked now. No reason was given as to what happened, but it's working. This has been so stressful, happy it's resolved.

Reactions: curacing
Hi guys, my account banned from yesterday. The thing is that I haven't been done anything wrong.. it was very quiet and I broadcasted not more than 2 hours I didn't even talk much or remove my clothes.. I try to send messages to support, but they give me an answer as everybody received. I just wasn't able to enter at 10pm... the thing is I just started, not even 1 month passed.. and I have 60.000tk+. This money is very important to me as I guess all money for everybody of us. I would like to have any kind of support/assistant from @PankerBarbie if it's possible. My name in chaturbate is CinnamonV.
Thanks in advance

Unfortunately part of this mess now too. Some reason I was hit with an underage thing, despite being the only one on camera, and providing legal representation of who I am. Contacted support three times, with no response. Uploaded better pictures, with what felt like movie lighting to show, and every time was denied. Yet, I can easily make a new account with the same ID. Frustrating.

Hi @punker barbie, I have an account with hornyd2dsalesman and i have been banned. I do not know the reason for that. I made the account not a while ago but a havent went online because I am still waiting for some equiments. I made a test with my cam today but haven't went online actually. From the time i created my account I uploaded some videos and pics trying to get some folowers. I need to mention that my age haven't been verified. I was planing to do that in the moment is all set with my room. I've planned this to drive advantage from "NEW" badge available in first 7 days from age verification.
Please help me to resolve this situation, it is verry frustrating.

It's most likely because you have put content up for view and CB doesn't know you are of legal age yet...I get what you are trying to do but it's a bit of a backwards way to go about it.

It's most likely because you have put content up for view and CB doesn't know you are of legal age yet...I get what you are trying to do but it's a bit of a backwards way to go about it.

You are wright. I've get an answer from Chaturbate support. They informed me that I have to complete the age verification process. I will do that and I hope that all the problems will go away :)
On the athe hand, regarding the help from support team: I vas banned earlyer today, I send a mail to support team, explaining the problem as best as I can, and after few hours received a well formed answer. Hands Up for Chaturbate team (hope the answer is correct :) ).
For those who sent mails to support: a well explained mail has better changes to receive a well explained answer :)

Thank you for posting. Please provide the age verification necessary to create a broadcaster account and then you will be able to broadcast as a paid cammer with Chaturbate.

P.S. @curacing -- thank you. Great minds think alike and all that. ;)

:clap: Thank you @punker barbie. I already replayed to @curacing confirming the solution and the response from support team. I will do that.

P.S. despite all negative opinions from this forum, I was pleased surprise at how Chaturbate support team respond to me. :clap::clap:

Hi @punker barbie, I have an account with hornyd2dsalesman and i have been banned. I do not know the reason for that. I made the account not a while ago but a havent went online because I am still waiting for some equiments. I made a test with my cam today but haven't went online actually. From the time i created my account I uploaded some videos and pics trying to get some folowers. I need to mention that my age haven't been verified. I was planing to do that in the moment is all set with my room. I've planned this to drive advantage from "NEW" badge available in first 7 days from age verification.
Please help me to resolve this situation, it is verry frustrating.

Thank you for posting. Please provide the age verification necessary to create a broadcaster account and then you will be able to broadcast as a paid cammer with Chaturbate.

P.S. @curacing -- thank you. Great minds think alike and all that. ;)

Reactions: curacing
:clap: Thank you @punker barbie. I already replayed to @curacing confirming the solution and the response from support team. I will do that.

P.S. despite all negative opinions from this forum, I was pleased surprise at how Chaturbate support team respond to me. :clap::clap:

I believe our posts both went up at about the same time. :D Thank you for this ^^^^ While we are constantly striving to improve Chaturbate's customer service, I can honestly say CB support does a good job overall.

The main issue seems to be some broadcasters lack patience in waiting for a reply. I understand that people make a living through Chaturbate and minutes count--however, there have been cases where if support didn't respond in less than 10 minutes the broadcaster decided to post on one of the cam forums instead of just giving support time to answer their original email or message. The end result is that posting on a forum doesn't usually mean a reply to their question comes any faster, unless I or my assistant happen to be online soon after it's posted. But I do realize it also seems more personal to contact me through forums and will continue to try and answer questions through the forums as often as possible.

No one can really do anything about the second most often heard complaint on forums --- that being the question was officially answered and the broadcaster doesn't like the answer they got. ;) While I do sympathize with those cases, rules are rules and we have to uphold them to keep the site available for all of our broadcasters that do follow them and make a living by using the Chaturbate platform. . . .

• Helpful!
Reactions: SMuser69
I believe our posts both went up at about the same time. :D Thank you for this ^^^^ While we are constantly striving to improve Chaturbate's customer service, I can honestly say CB support does a good job overall.

The main issue seems to be some broadcasters lack patience in waiting for a reply. I understand that people make a living through Chaturbate and minutes count--however, there have been cases where if support didn't respond in less than 10 minutes the broadcaster decided to post on one of the cam forums instead of just giving support time to answer their original email or message. The end result is that posting on a forum doesn't usually mean a reply to their question comes any faster, unless I or my assistant happen to be online soon after it's posted. But I do realize it also seems more personal to contact me through forums and will continue to try and answer questions through the forums as often as possible.

No one can really do anything about the second most often heard complaint on forums --- that being the question was officially answered and the broadcaster doesn't like the answer they got. ;) While I do sympathize with those cases, rules are rules and we have to uphold them to keep the site available for all of our broadcasters that do follow them and make a living by using the Chaturbate platform. . . .
Yes good point @punker barbie, the site needs to stay operating for the 1000s of models and the company's employees to earn a living.
It's great that you are hear to help reinstate models accounts, how does the process and rules and steps to the support team work regarding banning accounts? The fact that quite a few possibly were closed mistakenly, does this mean error on the over cautious side and fix it later if the ban proved to be unwarranted?..but I bet there are so many cases to that are simple bannable violations the case get closed no arguments.
No need to reply if this is confidential work policy's, I'll understand.
Craig.

Last edited:
That's a difficult question to answer @curacing , because every case is different. . . . Since I can't discuss individual cases as examples, it's tough to give you detailed information. However, I will say that most accounts that can be unbanned stem from "misunderstandings" and not for willful TOS violations (including invalid/fake ID, "taboo" topics or actions, fraud, etc.) In cases where the infraction is most likely a misunderstanding or human error, the broadcaster will be issued a warning through email from support@chaturbate.com or room notification. Once the warning is given, the broadcaster's response usually determines the final decision on whether the account will be locked or not. If a warning is ignored, support doesn't have much choice but to lock the account. Then they will wait for the broadcaster to respond or not and go forward from there.

It does help immensely when broadcasters check their emails and notifications for messages from Chaturbate support while they are live on the site. :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen
Yes I suspect some model do the odd dumb thing ocasionally or misentetpret the TOS and need a warning to get them back inline. for the reply @punker barbie.
They are lucky to have a CB rep here like you to help them.

• Hugs
Reactions: punker barbie
I just want to add here that I received a really swift and good service from CB when my account was banned for seemingly no reason. They answered my mail within an hour and unbanned my account after I had some problems with verification. TY CB:

So what's an acceptable amount of time to wait before posting on the forums? I've been waiting to hear back from support for almost two weeks now. I'm showing verified on https://chaturbate.com/accounts/age_verification/ and I haven't done anything to get banned for lol.

Hello, I'm Tay! I too was banned today for no reason. Cannot seem to find out why I was. Was in the middle of a show with a bunch of viewers and things were just getting going then out of nowhere kicked off. We have. Even on chaturbate for 6plus months and never had an issue. Can someone help me here. Explain why I was banned and please figure out a way to UNBAN me?!?!

Please help!!!!!

Hello, I'm Tay! I too was banned today for no reason. Cannot seem to find out why I was. Was in the middle of a show with a bunch of viewers and things were just getting going then out of nowhere kicked off. We have. Even on chaturbate for 6plus months and never had an issue. Can someone help me here. Explain why I was banned and please figure out a way to UNBAN me?!?!

Please help!!!!!

No. We can not. We are not chaturbate support. This isn't customer service for them. Contact them and ask or ask on twitter or ask @punker barbie It's seriously all over this thread. We have no way of knowing why you were banned and can't undo it.

Hey there, I use this thread to speak (again) about my problem that I've already describe here.
I've tried to make another account, buy the "Supporter Membership" and has another ban with a more "hardcore" message: "Account Banned
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service."

I don't even have the time to start my webcam with this account, I presume, the system recognize that it was the same IP adress that my first account... Ok doing a second account was a mistake... But again, I've buy a recurring membership that I cannot cancel anymore cause I just cant go further in my account setting... ( )
However, at this moment I would just get my money back and cancel that stupid membership....

If anyone can help...

Thanks for help and sorry for my english.

Hey there, I use this thread to speak (again) about my problem that I've already describe here.
I've tried to make another account, buy the "Supporter Membership" and has another ban with a more "hardcore" message: "Account Banned
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service."

I don't even have the time to start my webcam with this account, I presume, the system recognize that it was the same IP adress that my first account... Ok doing a second account was a mistake... But again, I've buy a recurring membership that I cannot cancel anymore cause I just cant go further in my account setting... ( )
However, at this moment I would just get my money back and cancel that stupid membership....

If anyone can help...

Thanks for help and sorry for my english.

Hi, just saw your post and I'd like to offer you help--first, can you please provide your CB user name, without it I can't look up your account. You can either post here, or on my profile @punker barbie .

I think it's time to change the header:

AmberCutie's Forum - Where cam models and members can discuss all things and this is not Chaturbate support.

Hi, just saw your post and I'd like to offer you help--first, can you please provide your CB user name, without it I can't look up your account. You can either post here, or on my profile @punker barbie .
Hi my CB username actually is: "Endorphineoo". Thx for ur help, really appreciated!

looks like cb is ok with daddy daughter ageplay now
:facepalm:Image1.jpg

good day punker barbie jack and angel here camming for chaturbate for almost 2 years now, recently we got banned and support sent us a waiver for the custom built sex machine that reacts on tips automatically by scanning tips. we already filled up the waiver and sent it back to support. yet until now we haven't heard from them :( can you help us? username angelinasia
thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.