AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for no reason. Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately for you, Chaturbate doesn't do suspensions, just bans.

Shirley has already made it clear that you won't be allowed to return to the site. Stop trying to justify your asinine behavior, accept it, and move on to a different site.

True but I have mentioned two other banning incidents that were overturned - one was a scammer "naked and face at goal". Never ever ever happened.

But thanks any way and I will do.

erxzsg.jpg

Where did you put the ketchup?

P.S. Teagan is back

I would love to live your life it seems one in which no one deserves a second chance and you don't seem a very nice person with that outlook to be honest.

by your own admission you had about 35 chances to stop being a douche.

Well I think you're wrong. I believe people that are genuinely sorry for what they have done wrong should be allowed a second chance in life and at things. But hey ho. You don't that's great good for you. We agree to disagree.

you weren't sorry about what you did, you kept doing it and doing it happily, and telling us how it's such a great joke.

you're only sorry you got caught and punished.

Teagan - I hear what you are saying, I accept I did wrong and can see the nuisance factor but still don't believe it merits a life ban, I am genuine about it never happening again as I can see the other side.

Sure if I am performing intense erotic acts as directed by the tipper - not somebody sitting in a chair just smoking a fag/cigarette and listening to music.

I never used the tips to deceive to act as real tips I never made requests or anything context is key here but this is lost in this room looking back, it's difficult to explain. There was one room for sure I dropped 1000 tokens in and the person was sitting smoking listening to music and clearly 1000 tokens would not be genuinely earned in those circumstances.

Man, I have apparently not "genuinely earned" thousands upon thousands of tokens at this point in my camming career. I wish Paula had told me earlier. :cry:

• Funny!
Reactions: snowwolf87
I still want to know why in the 35 times that he terrorized models by posting a fake tip that it was never reported. Any model or member can report emotes by clicking on them 3 times.

Simple? Why did the emote last 2 months? Why was it not removed before that even the report system has "Fake tip" as one of the options.

Something does not add up here..

Paula TV did the emote get removed and did you resubmit it at any stage?

I still want to know why in the 35 times that he terrorized models by posting a fake tip that it was never reported. Any model or member can report emotes by clicking on them 3 times.

Simple? Why did the emote last 2 months? Why was it not removed before that even the report system has "Fake tip" as one of the options.

Something does not add up here..

Paula TV did the emote get removed and did you resubmit it at any stage?
You may be overthinking this a little. I went and checked, still fake tip emotes floating around there.

Paula TV created the fake tip emote that he/she was using. The point is still.. in this run of terrorizing models, not one member or model bothered to click to report the EMOTE itself in 2 months?

Obviously people were stunned and shocked and paralyzed with fear and unable to click their mouse button 3 times. Chaturbate would of received the report and deleted the emote within minutes as they are specifically setup for this type of threat.

By all means ban someone for creating such an emote..

But if he/she was able to use it for 2 months? obviously nobody was too concerned about it.

The point is still.. in this run of terrorizing models, not one member or model bothered to click to report the EMOTE itself in 2 months?

But if he/she was able to use it for 2 months? obviously nobody was too concerned about it.

I'm not sure this kind of argument would go over well in a court case.

'your honor, for months I've been assaulting people without a single arrest or assault charge against me. Clearly there's something is wrong with this broad!'

Or they simply didn't know they could.
I've used CB and had no idea you could report an emote, and when I was new to the site some shit bag fake tipped me with an emote like that.
I banned the user, but didn't think to try to report the emote.

It's almost like, when you're new a lot of stuff is happening all at once and you're desperately trying to figure it all out and be entertaining and sexy and not look upset that someone just fake tipped you a bunch.

Or they simply didn't know they could.
I've used CB and had no idea you could report an emote, and when I was new to the site some shit bag fake tipped me with an emote like that.
I banned the user, but didn't think to try to report the emote.

It's almost like, when you're new a lot of stuff is happening all at once and you're desperately trying to figure it all out and be entertaining and sexy and not look upset that someone just fake tipped you a bunch.
I didn't know you could report them either, until I tried to show somebody a scat emote I had found and it was gone.

The function should be removed to upload images / emoticon graphics or a checking should be required by CB before uploading.

Fake tipping seems to be something of a phenomena on CB.

As an experiment maybe you could get permission to post the fake tip emotes in a friends room via pm or something. Then report each one and report back as to if they do remove them or not?

They do say no fraudulent stuff and since fake tips are fraud...they are covered. We really don't know if it was reported or not or removed still as Paula is ignoring it every time they're asked. But I too didn't even know you could do that. Good. They're letting the community handle it but there should be an announcement it can be done at least. I still think anyone who uses a fake tip anything should be banned though. You know what you're doing and that it's wrong. If you want to pretend the rules don't cover you not being a troll then that's a comprehension issue, not CBs.

They do say no fraudulent stuff and since fake tips are fraud...they are covered. We really don't know if it was reported or not or removed still as Paula is ignoring it every time they're asked. But I too didn't even know you could do that. Good. They're letting the community handle it but there should be an announcement it can be done at least. I still think anyone who uses a fake tip anything should be banned though. You know what you're doing and that it's wrong. If you want to pretend the rules don't cover you not being a troll then that's a comprehension issue, not CBs.

your posts are great. there's no 'rating' for that, so, yeh...words.

There's nothing wrong with looking like someone though. They aren't advertising themselves as sisters or twins or something that I can see.

yeh.
i think I even saw the illegaldream one the other day, and someone was asking if they were sisters (they have the same cheap dye-job, so they look similar), but they never said they were, nor did their mods.

Yeah only their manyvids says twins

Dude what's your beef?

No one cares what these two girls do. OMG they perform taboo style shows. They aren't sisters. It is a fucking act, it's roleplay. Get a fucking hobby.
Seriously. It's just a tag anyway.

Well I have question? can models advertise content hosted offsite that conflicts with the terms and conditions of using Chaturbate?

Status
Not open for further replies.