AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for no reason. Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair games are copyrighted so showing them is breaking the rules pretty specifically. It doesn't matter if someone else gets away with it or not. You are responsible for your own actions on cam and sticking to the rules. I know people hate this and it can not be very fair, but copyright is copyright.

To be fair games are copyrighted so showing them is breaking the rules pretty specifically. ... I know people hate this and it can not be very fair, but copyright is copyright.

how's that different to playing copyrighted songs in your shows? isn't the rule with CDs/DVDs/etc. that you own it for private use but owning that copy doesn't give you any licence to duplicate it or broadcast it?

It's no different. There are cam sites that disallow any copyrighted things completely. No music and to the point of you have to cover up cans of pop too. You can play royalty free non copyrighted music in shows or videos no problem, but everything else is copyrighted and supposed to not be allowed. You are selling a show and even on Youtube you can't (or aren't supposed to) use anything copyrighted not under fair use. (Ex: News related.)

Now there's the argument that camgirls aren't selling the copyrighted stuff so it's fine, but there's also the argument of it being used to sell the shows overall....so it's something really a camsite can choose to take action on or not. Some do, some don't. Some are strict and allow nothing, some only ban movies and games since the copyright holders are more prone to taking action against them.

In reality and legally in the US you should not be using any music, movies, or games in broadcasting or in videos. You can get in trouble for it from being banned or the copyright holders taking action if they want to. Sounds unrealistic but Youtubers have been copyright struck, had videos removed, had revenue taken, and been sued before. It happens. There's nothing stopping a camgirl from being sued either except most record labels probably don't want to deal with the mess. Cb has every right to enforce their rules though on it.

I am know banned from creating any new account even if I create the account with other girls or use it for myself, does someone understand what the hell is going on with chaturbate ? Banning my "slavicsisters" account which I understand because of the "sister" name inside it but banning a regular solo account ? What the hell does it mean ?

You did the best you can do in your situation, you contacted Shirley. Nothing more you can do and definitely nothing WE can do here. We can't answer any of your questions in cb's name, because your case seems very specific.

Reactions: ExcellaExe
Ok we've just got unbanned !!! They certainly checked the logs and saw we didn't say anything about sisters since the new account "hornyfunlovers" ! Houraaaaaa !!! So the CB staff is not that bad but they need some time to check everything I guess...

Reactions: AudriTwo
They told me they would un-ban my account and yet still haven't gotten around to it, instead asking me to identify the other model I saw doing it (who I honestly don't remember, I know she was petite wearing a brown wig... but that's a lot of their broadcasters) and leaving my account still banned. Meaning I can't even look for the other model if I wanted to really XD Their banning system is rather fucked. If I didn't have a steady number of followers I'd probably just change sites immediately.

sounds like maybe a disgruntled viewer didn't like being ignored while you were gaming :jimlad:

LOL maybe honestly, though I wasn't really ignoring anyone. I didn't miss a single message in my chat the entire two hours before I was banned lmao I was constantly checking. But I feel like someone may have just reported me because I wasn't doing what they expected. However the other like 40 people in my room were pretty well enjoying it. Seems like there's a pretty good market for it so chaturbate is missing out.

To be fair games are copyrighted so showing them is breaking the rules pretty specifically. It doesn't matter if someone else gets away with it or not. You are responsible for your own actions on cam and sticking to the rules. I know people hate this and it can not be very fair, but copyright is copyright.

And yeah I understand that now, though I presumed it was allowed because of sites like Twitch, but it turns out the legality is in the air. There actually is another site which told me expressly they'd allow it, so I'm considering taking those types of shows there. But I'm just confused that they cited me for using pre-recorded video rather than breaking copyright or something lol. Alas it was my first show of that type and I definitely won't be doing any more on there if they even give me my account back like they said they would.

Another one for the Chaturbate Hall of shame photo collection..maybe it should have its own thread.
ppufs.jpg

Honestly...there's always going to be extreme and slight rule breakers. On every site. I don't see why the dedication to CB only as if it's their fault people break rules. It's the cammers fault and choice. And it happens everywhere. I don't see the same dedication to taking down MFC or SM the same way. It's very odd. I know CB isn't perfect but at this point it seems like a witch hunt almost to blame them instead of the cammers.

Another one for the Chaturbate Hall of shame photo collection..maybe it should have its own thread.
View attachment 70521

I'm sure they'll appeal "we haz not english language" it's common to use 'daddy' instead of 'daddy dom' without getting banned, so they could claim that's all they meant by it.

Honestly...there's always going to be extreme and slight rule breakers. On every site. I don't see why the dedication to CB only as if it's their fault people break rules. It's the cammers fault and choice. And it happens everywhere. I don't see the same dedication to taking down MFC or SM the same way. It's very odd. I know CB isn't perfect but at this point it seems like a witch hunt almost to blame them instead of the cammers.

the funniest thing to me about CB ban talk, is that it invariably leads to pro-MFC talk, suggesting all the deviants and rule-breakers and underage-looking models your heart desires can be found at MFC because they don't ban people for that kind of thing like CB does.

the funniest thing to me about CB ban talk, is that it invariably leads to pro-MFC talk, suggesting all the deviants and rule-breakers and underage-looking models your heart desires can be found at MFC because they don't ban people for that kind of thing like CB does.

I hear it go to SM too.

All I can do is advise people to take screenshots of suspicious activity. I was once banned for looking young (I was also age verified). Long story short some guy tipped me 23 tokens and then started demanding I show my vagina.
1. It wasn't the tip goal.
2. I stated I wasn't doing that in the rules (I was new and uncomfortable with that at the time)
3. I was on my period. There was plenty of other stuff I could do.

It got to the point that he started insulting me and attacking me.
vXVhNps.png

Now I don't do the whole "demands" thing. If I have a goal that's my goal. I can sway from that goal (sometimes I'll show more) butt I won't change my goals for $1.20 or whatever.
I tried to explain to him why I didn't do what he said.
YhDGUoq.png

CrY76YmUAAAQKDS.jpg:large

That was in my description ^^^ (I'm so skilled at paint.)

Now the reason I am posting the screenshots is because this was a suspicious activity and he was threatening to report me a bunch. Now because I had that screenshot I was able to easily rectify the issue because I could supply my side of the story. If you collect any suspicious evidence it will make your life and chaturbates examination way easier. I was only banned for 2 hours (or something) and I believe it's because they could see how vindictive this guy was being. Hopefully this helps you guys out.

Also FYI in any case like this, always be polite. People are more willing to help you if you are nice to them.

• Helpful!
Reactions: rstanton
here's a fun one

We're a couple of lovers. Sasha has 18 years old but she actually looks like 15, haha. Ale has 24 years old.
IF YOU WANNA BUY HER PANTIES, TIP 1111 OR EMAIL US FOR DISCOUNT :h:
https://chaturbate.com/comepussy1/

their own bio says 'looks underaged' and implies 'discount for off-site payment'

here's a fun one

their own bio says 'looks underaged' and implies 'discount for off-site payment'
See I look young but I would never use it as a promotion. That just asks for trouble.

From my understanding CB doesn't care what you get off their site. I dont understand why people don't just sell over twitter instead.

And yeah I understand that now, though I presumed it was allowed because of sites like Twitch, but it turns out the legality is in the air. There actually is another site which told me expressly they'd allow it, so I'm considering taking those types of shows there. But I'm just confused that they cited me for using pre-recorded video rather than breaking copyright or something lol. Alas it was my first show of that type and I definitely won't be doing any more on there if they even give me my account back like they said they would.
So I've looking into gaming and copyright due to youtube. There is a list of games you can play and games you can't. Technically nintendo is a no go for instance. But thinks like happy wheels is okay. Maybe look into that

eek.. cooomm'oownn maaan dont be a snitch help educate! hehe these models need help when you are young we arent going over the ToS meticulously, someone should email them the tos and to beware they can be banned for .. lots of models ive encountered dont know half the rules they should be a sent a link at least once. I saw 2 models do a drinking game a couple times, that is clearly prohibited in the ToS/rules .. .theeese kids tho lol 'my friend looks 15 wink wink' LOL

here's a fun one

eek.. cooomm'oownn maaan dont be a snitch help educate!L

I didn't report her.
I just posted here for the lols/edification of n00bs

I saw 2 models do a drinking game a couple times, that is clearly prohibited in the ToS/rules ..

there's a good bitch who does something like tip for shots, but she just says it's not alcohol :p

I guess as long as you're not claiming it, it's ok.

Reactions: robbiej
I saw 2 models do a drinking game a couple times, that is clearly prohibited in the ToS/rules

Strangely enough, CB themselves used to list "shots for tips" as a way to make money despite it being against the rules even then. There are some rules that sites enforce more than others.

Reactions: Gen
Hey, guys, the same problem happened to me (acc stana_alex). I'm streaming along with my husband as couple. At us all documents have been confirmed and checked up. We did not do anything that violated the rules of the site.

The last time we were blocked because the man did not show his face (although he showed his face from time to time). I explained that he showed his face, and that, if necessary, he can always stream with his face in the frame. But now the support replied that for some reason his documents were deleted and I need to download the ID of another man (??).

But there is no other man and was not, we always stream together. Help, please, to solve this question. We will stream with the constant presence of his face in the frame, if necessary.

Hey, guys, the same problem happened to me (acc stana_alex). I'm streaming along with my husband as couple. At us all documents have been confirmed and checked up. We did not do anything that violated the rules of the site.

The last time we were blocked because the man did not show his face (although he showed his face from time to time). I explained that he showed his face, and that, if necessary, he can always stream with his face in the frame. But now the support replied that for some reason his documents were deleted and I need to download the ID of another man (??).

But there is no other man and was not, we always stream together. Help, please, to solve this question. We will stream with the constant presence of his face in the frame, if necessary.
Message @punker barbie. She can help ya!

It happened to me too they accused me of bieng a diffrent person i dont know what chaturbate is seeing, same problem here where will i find that female they saw if none exists, i feel you there they keep accusing models false accusations and make you feel terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.