AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for no reason. Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Punker Barbie,

I came across your forum when searching for others who were mysteriously banned from CB. My story is similar but different in the way that I was only ever an observer in CB, never a broadcaster. I was also an occasional paying customer, buying tokens perhaps every few months but spending several hundreds of dollars per year. I never once broadcasted under my account. A few weeks ago I had purchased $80 of tokens and spent approximately half. I then noticed that my password wasn't working. In my communication to support I was told that my account was suspected of having violated the terms of service but was not told which term was specifically violated. I re-read the terms of service and concluded that none had been violated. I asked many times for more information regarding my termination but none was provided. Additionally, my account had a positive token balance which i had requested to be returned to me but was repeatedly told by support that nothing could be done for me.

I'm absolutely perplexed as to why CB would treat a paying customer in this manner. I am convinced that my account was terminated in error as none of the terms of service were violated. I can live with the ban--I just wont revisit or ever pay CB again in the future but I would be interested in having my account reinstated as I would like to support the hardworking models on this site.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you are able to provide.

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Hi Punker Barbie,

I came across your forum when searching for others who were mysteriously banned from CB. My story is similar but different in the way that I was only ever an observer in CB, never a broadcaster. I was also an occasional paying customer, buying tokens perhaps every few months but spending several hundreds of dollars per year. I never once broadcasted under my account. A few weeks ago I had purchased $80 of tokens and spent approximately half. I then noticed that my password wasn't working. In my communication to support I was told that my account was suspected of having violated the terms of service but was not told which term was specifically violated. I re-read the terms of service and concluded that none had been violated. I asked many times for more information regarding my termination but none was provided. Additionally, my account had a positive token balance which i had requested to be returned to me but was repeatedly told by support that nothing could be done for me.

I'm absolutely perplexed as to why CB would treat a paying customer in this manner. I am convinced that my account was terminated in error as none of the terms of service were violated. I can live with the ban--I just wont revisit or ever pay CB again in the future but I would be interested in having my account reinstated as I would like to support the hardworking models on this site.

Quick note, this isn't @punker barbie's forum, it's Amber's.

Hi Punker Barbie,

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/account-banned-for-no-reason-chaturbate.21967/page-15#post-88456

the AmberCutie Forum is not owned or operated by Chaturbate.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I too was banned. I was fine, but my ID expired. I renewed it and updated it. It came back with banned. I went through TWO different email chains with them and they wouldn't state why, but I broke the terms of agreements. Again, didn't state what I did. Pretty upset. Male cammer with 5k followers gone.

I had a back up account, that was banned. Then I made a new account, and it said I was banned for tolerance against under age...I'm literally the only person on my camera (and the new account didn't even go live). I'm confused. In my short time, I made a good amount of money, which means the site was make a good amount of money, but is still bent on banning and attacking me. I'm so confused.

I had a back up account, that was banned. Then I made a new account, and it said I was banned for tolerance against under age...I'm literally the only person on my camera (and the new account didn't even go live). I'm confused. In my short time, I made a good amount of money, which means the site was make a good amount of money, but is still bent on banning and attacking me. I'm so confused.
Message @punker barbie

Logging into my Chaturbate account for the first time in a couple years, and - go home, Chaturbate, you're drunk! I don't use music in my videos, so is my ceiling fan and myself breathing somehow a violation?

I don't give a shit, but I do find this absolutely hilarious.

upload_2018-2-24_20-23-55.png

upload_2018-2-24_20-25-20.png

@punker barbie

The account is blocked again. we did not ride this time. Do you think otherwise? And the account of the person who travels is available: https://chaturbate.com/222camon222/. Is there any discrimination. Do you have evidence that we're driving ?? Does any of the models report us? How do we have to resolve this matter? All our recordings are on the rec-tube. com and I have a recording of all our translations and we do not ride on any. Discrimination of models from the EU?

Oh dear. Got banned again without any warning. Happens with me every time when I have many viewers, get to the first place or line and have many tippers. Working for my reputation and then... Had a day off then saw my account being banned again without any warning or notification. @punker barbie does not reply, support team is ignoring me, my viewers are waiting and no one has a clue of what's happening. What can I do in this situation?

Oh dear. Got banned again without any warning. Happens with me every time when I have many viewers, get to the first place or line and have many tippers. Working for my reputation and then... Had a day off then saw my account being banned again without any warning or notification. @punker barbie does not reply, support team is ignoring me, my viewers are waiting and no one has a clue of what's happening. What can I do in this situation?

wait 14 days, after this time the account will be unlocked. Support will not help, because they ignore people who have the status of "banned". Unfortunately, other models from the last pages will abuse the 'Report' button.

same model??
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/twins-on-chaturbate-and-mfc.24875/

Contact support@chaturbate.com

But I will also add this, not sure if the broadcaster name "illegaldream" is really the best choice.

Tried to contact. No use. My name is catchy, and it seems that Chaturbate has problems with anything about me but my name.

wait 14 days, after this time the account will be unlocked. Support will not help, because they ignore people who have the status of "banned". Unfortunately, other models from the last pages will abuse the 'Report' button.

There was a moment where I was banned for 3 months... Don't know if that will work. So the rumors are true and the models are abusing the report button?

@illegaldream, You are from Poland?

Yes but I am opened to collaboration with girls from far away places too if you are about it tehee :cat:

Same and I remember you hate me but since that moment I am broadcasting alone.

Tried to contact. No use. My name is catchy, and it seems that Chaturbate has problems with anything about me but my name.

Give them some days to respond. It's weekend soon, so you might need some patience. In my very personal opinion "illegaldream" is more than just catchy due to having "illegal" in it but it's just my opinion and my opinion surely doesn't matter in the case.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE

There was a moment where I was banned for 3 months... Don't know if that will work. So the rumors are true and the models are abusing the report button?

Some models can use the 'report abuse' button to try and stop a models broadcast as its happened in the past, BUT some users will also do this.

Just stating that its models from the last pages is just a rumour, and trying to lay blame onto those models is the wrong way to go about it. Just note that some models can also get banned by Chaturbate for violating their ToS. Depending on the amount of time your ban is for, this can range from 72 hours to life ban (account terminated).

i went on to cam tonight was doing really well until somebody claimed i looked to young i told him i was 27 like t said on my bio.
he decided to complain and i get kicked off
its gone from my id isn't verified and keeps declining to im now approved but im still banned because of my age.
wat the hell is going on.
if not ill just go to iwanclip and my freecams if they cant even stop people revenge blocking

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Majora Mink
i went on to cam tonight was doing really well until somebody claimed i looked to young i told him i was 27 like t said on my bio.
its gone from my id isn't verified and keeps declining to im now approved but im still banned because of my age.
if not ill just go to iwanclip and my freecams if they cant even stop people revenge blocking

I would definitely try and see if @punker barbie can help with this. If you are 27 and you're banned for that reason, that is messed up - there's popular models (a few specific spring to mind) who look like they are about 15 or 16 and they are left alone (I mean not banned)

Reactions: SoTxBob

Your account was unlocked yesterday, not long after you posted this. :) Thank you for your patience. Happy camming!

Bans can be overturned, there was a broadcaster who did watersports in private shows - clear breach of behaviour terms - got banned, but was ultimately allowed back in.

There was a broadcaster who never showed face despite using the headline of 'getting naked and full face at 'goal'' over and over again to get tokens - but never actually did get naked. A clear scam. That person was allowed back in again to the site, ban was lifted.

So who knows...
I thought squirting was considered water sports?!Holy cow I didn't know you could not do that!!

Y'all I'm pretty much up to my limit with being pissed off at CB. I've never cammed in my life but CB keeps banning my accounts after I send in the age verification documents because of "complaints about my age". I've been talking to @punker barbie about it and it seems as if there's some work in progress but by now it's like all the freedom and independence I thought camming would give me is just under the inconsiderate whim of CB. Of course the platform of my stream will always set the rules and guidelines of my room but I just wish CB would be more considerate to its models. Is there another site I should try? (18 white twink)

Status
Not open for further replies.