AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned helpme

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2017
good night chaturbate I am a studio and I have an independent account with which I resurrect tokens from the other accounts of my models, more than a month ago my account Palpitating_hard_pack was banned without reason and I have my tokens on this account, I am very sad because I need that money and I need to pay my models I speak of another email because I sent many emails but none answer me I want to know what they are going to do with those tokens please, I am studying I know their rules and never and broken any rules I ask you to please investigate this bank of the Palpitating_hard_pack account because I'm sure I'm clean. please send me the tokens to another account or let me claim them thank you very much I am very aware of your response

good night chaturbate I am a studio and I have an independent account with which I resurrect tokens from the other accounts of my models, more than a month ago my account Palpitating_hard_pack was banned without reason and I have my tokens on this account, I am very sad because I need that money and I need to pay my models I speak of another email because I sent many emails but none answer me I want to know what they are going to do with those tokens please, I am studying I know their rules and never and broken any rules I ask you to please investigate this bank of the Palpitating_hard_pack account because I'm sure I'm clean. please send me the tokens to another account or let me claim them thank you very much I am very aware of your response

You have already been notified in regards to this account as well as the others that were made that the accounts will not be unbanned. In regards to payment please write into support and they will assist you as soon as they can.

Upvote 0
You have already been notified in regards to this account as well as the others that were made that the accounts will not be unbanned. In regards to payment please write into support and they will assist you as soon as they can.
thank you very much shirley, but I wrote to support many times regarding the payment of that bill of those tokens and never give me an answer please help me

Upvote 0
shirly please help me support don't answer me and I need the payment, I need you to please pay me pleasee

Upvote 0
shirly please help me support don't answer me and I need the payment, I need you to please pay me pleasee

I have contacted them about this matter and they will get back to you as to why the payment is still being held. Ensure that you have met the requests fo the support team in the prior emails they have sent you and this should be a relatively quick proceess. If you have not though then any pay may still be delayed at support's discretion.

Upvote 0
I have contacted them about this matter and they will get back to you as to why the payment is still being held. Ensure that you have met the requests fo the support team in the prior emails they have sent you and this should be a relatively quick proceess. If you have not though then any pay may still be delayed at support's discretion.
ok thank you shirly but I have not received more replies this email is the one that is linked to the Sophie69.grey@gmail.com account but I have not received more replies please help me I need the money as soon as possible and support does not answer me and sent many emails and don't answer me please help me

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.