AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACCOUNT BANNED IN HE AGE VERIFICATION

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2021
@punker barbie COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THE CASE WITH MY NEW ACCOUNT?

I FOUND IN THE AGE VERIFICATION PROCESS, AND CHATURBATE WITHOUT MEANSING ANY WORD OR REASON BANNE MY ACCOUNT.

USERNAME: megan_sussex
TICKET N° 17859016

Attachments

• Captura.JPG
    Captura.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 17
Hello. I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
hello i'm just here wondering if you could help me. about my concern.i have an account on cb user (Tsbettaleah) my CB acount was already Age verified. in then during my broadcast they cut me off because they asking Age Verifiying again then broadcast again then they cut off again so i mail them about my concern but never reponding about it. so i decide to Deactivate my acount then make a new one because i need to work because i have family to feed. then i sent all info's then suddenly they just banned my acount straight away username ( jemmycum ) then i contact them again but no replay. so i decided to make a new again user name (adorablexx) they just banned it again i message them and beg them so many times i was crying i don't know why they keep doing this to me. now i'm hoping to get back and unbanned and verified atleast one of my acount so i can work again :( :( :( . i will promise never do anything to violating they're rules. just pls help me to get back one of those acount . i really need this job to feed my family, i hope they understand. heres my email address cantutayclyde192@gmail.com maybe atleast get back this username (adorablexx) plss help me i'm begging you. i will wait to your response thankyou so much....

Clydexoxoxo

Attachments

• IMG_20210925_145420.jpg
    IMG_20210925_145420.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20210925_145416.jpg
    IMG_20210925_145416.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 1
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.