AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned with 336907 tokens ($16800)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2022
I am writing to you because checking my email I find that someone sent me a large number of offline tokens on the 17th, 18630 exactly, on September 19th I tried to enter my account to broadcast and that was when I realized that my account had been banned without no prior warning. I have been with this account for more than 6 years and I have never had any problems before, I have never broken any rules, in fact if you check my statistics I was one of the best chaturbate models, in my account I had a balance of more than 300000 tokens, all earned throughout this year without having any problem with anyone, I know the person who averaged that amount of tokens because she is a model who has been in my room before and apparently wanted to give me a gift, I know that those tokens are of good origin because her account is still active, but I don't understand why my account was banned for no clear reason, I have tried to communicate many times to resolve this situation, but it is as if nobody wanted to pay attention to me and this situation seems so unfair and discouraging. I will do whatever it takes to get my account back, if need be return those tokens, but I can't wait to use my account again.

@punker barbie can you please help me, cb doesn’t wanna tell me the reason of my ban, I have been model for 6 years and I had 336907 tokens in that account this is the only job that I have right now.

my ticket is 20340838 and my username thefitboy

Attachments

• balance.jpeg
    balance.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 138
  • likes.jpg
    likes.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 139
  • cbexplor.jpg
    cbexplor.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 125
  • tips.jpg
    tips.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 141
Hey, any news? I have an account banned as well from 3 years soon, i just moved my ass from cb... but was wonder if is same ... it seems it is, but ur money amounr is huge, they offer any response??
no different response, just an automated message, something totally unfair, I wasn't even broadcasting or trying to get a payment when my account was banned, I didn't get any warning, and I didn't get a chance to re-verify my account. @punker barbie can u pay some of attention to this situation?

Upvote 0
Same situarion here after near 6y i just left this site, and this battle thanks God i made it work on a different site... but sometimes i watch here and i see thats same thing all the time, nothing changed sadly

Reactions: InannahQoH
Upvote 0
Same situation. I lost my account and now Im with myfreecams, is sad this happens a lot. I wouldn´t trust on Chaturbate again, anyone at anytime can lose their account
Thats why i quit as well it can happen anytime my bff was banned bcz a random user (grey) taked about beeing dirty in her freechat page... and when she noticed that messages, she got banned at 2-3 mins ... so i preffere to stay away a while at least idk

Upvote 0
I have the same situation, even I tried to appeal about altered/falsified identification they always respond me a automated message and never ever a give me Reason atleast! Lets protest guys to retrieve out account! It’s unacceptable to what they’ve done to us!

Upvote 0
Your absolutely right! Their site is acting strange! They should fix and answer our concern! This is so disrespectful to us,models who works so hard for their site!

Upvote 0
Hi TheFitBoy ! I’m so sad about this story, just discovered what happenned to you, wondering why when i couldnt connect to your page on chaturbate…

Hope you found a solution since your last post in october

Could we support you on an other platform? I’ll be happy to support again! You are such an amazing cammer!!

Hope you are ok
Please give us some news…

Pencar

Upvote 0
@punker barbie My account is still banned, I registered more than 6 years ago and I had to verify my account 3 times with the same document and I never had a problem, the last time was in March, I never had the opportunity to update my account to the new verification system , but they excuse themselves that my documents are false or altered and my 336,907 tokens are frozen (16,800 usd), I can only say that chaturbate is a scam, just look at the number of people who are banned every day and they just reply with automated messages and keep your tokens

Upvote 0
@punker barbie please help me, I have always verified my account with the same document, I have never used altered documents as chaturbate says, please give me the opportunity to recover my account
Im not sure if you want to hear this or not but stuff like this you take them to court with a judge & jury.

Upvote 0
Im not sure if you want to hear this or not but stuff like this you take them to court with a judge & jury.
LOL… Again, in all the years of lawsuit threats I have never actually seen one done. Why do people need to threaten that? It’s never to be true and laughable.

Upvote 0
I'm new here - Just started with Cam4 and was looking to network. I found this site, and started reading through other platforms to expand.
Chaturbate seems like the only one on here that has a problem with banning people ? and from what I gather they steal your money ?

If you haven't broken any of their rules, done anything shady and you have over $15,000 - I would reach out to a lawyer. Simple $500 fee and a legal letter to the head company or to Shirley Lara - COO
The company's lawyer name is JASON A. FISCHER - public information found right on their website. Multimedia LLC., a Californian corporation owns and operates Chaturbate

The head office info can be found here -

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.