AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2023
Good day!

As the title implies, my account (Username: zk01) got banned for seemingly 'violating terms of use', which is bizarre as I am absolutely certain I did nothing of that sort. I already have submitted a support ticket and sent an e-mail to ( support@chaturbate.com ) regarding this issue.

I realize you're a busy person, but I genuinely would appreciate it if you could kindly lend me your assistance, @punker barbie , to accelerate the process. 🙌🏽

Thank you in advance!

Solution
#Update1

This is getting ridiculously frustrating now.

CB support did inform me that my account zk01 was placed under 'protective suspension', not a ban, on August 20th after I opened up about a personal mental health issue with a model.

I did apologize for misusing the platform and have repeatedly confirmed that since then I have taken all necessary measures to care for my mental health. I argued that regaining access to my account doesn't establish any logical or reasonable conflict with seeking appropriate methods of care! Unfortunately, I received no further response.

I now received confirmation that this same account I no longer have access to has been billed for the monthly Fan Club memberships I have had. I did...
Good day!

As the title implies, my account (Username: zk01) got banned for seemingly 'violating terms of use', which is bizarre as I am absolutely certain I did nothing of that sort. I already have submitted a support ticket and sent an e-mail to ( support@chaturbate.com ) regarding this issue.

I realize you're a busy person, but I genuinely would appreciate it if you could kindly lend me your assistance, @punker barbie , to accelerate the process. 🙌🏽

Thank you in advance!

#Update1

CB support did inform me that my account zk01 was placed under 'protective suspension', not a ban, on August 20th after I opened up about a personal mental health issue with a model.

I did apologize for misusing the platform and have repeatedly confirmed that since then I have taken all necessary measures to care for my mental health. I argued that regaining access to my account doesn't establish any logical or reasonable conflict with seeking appropriate methods of care! Unfortunately, I received no further response.

I now received confirmation that this same account I no longer have access to has been billed for the monthly Fan Club memberships I have had. I did contact CB's billing department to address this issue on the 20th of August but, once again, no one replied. Can you explain how is this fair?

To get billed for a service I am not allowed to use is just ridiculous!

I request either a full refund of this latest bill and all future bills till I regain access to my account or simply deactivate my account and all membership subscriptions along with it.

Please, I would greatly appreciate your kind consideration on this matter. - @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Hello @zmk01 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22351062
Thank you for your swift reply but ticket #22351062 was submitted on August 20th in response to my account zk01 getting 'banned' or placed under 'protective suspension', as per one of CB support's follow-up emails. The last correspondence regarding ticket #22351062 ended with CB support not responding to follow-up replies for further clarification, the last of which was an email sent by me on September 6th.

That being said, this issue I am describing in my most recent post is new. I was billed on September 13th on that same account zk01, which I still have not regained access to, for a Fan Club membership subscription. I did send a new email a few hours ago detailing the situation and requesting a prompt response as this is simply unacceptable!

I really did enjoy CB. I did my best to prove to CB support that I deserved to access my account zk01 again, especially since it turned out I didn't break any ToS. However, my efforts fell on deaf ears!
I cannot be expected to remain calm after billing me for a premium related to an account I cannot access! How can that be?!

I prefer not to escalate this issue with my bank and have to resort to either disabling my credit card or raising a request to dispute a transaction, which would take weeks before coming to a possible resolution!

I hope this clears things up! - @punker barbie

Upvote 0
#Update1

I now received confirmation that this same account I no longer have access to has been billed for the monthly Fan Club memberships I have had. I did contact CB's billing department to address this issue on the 20th of August but, once again, no one replied. Can you explain how is this fair?

To get billed for a service I am not allowed to use is just ridiculous!

I request either a full refund of this latest bill and all future bills till I regain access to my account or simply deactivate my account and all membership subscriptions along with it.

Please, I would greatly appreciate your kind consideration on this matter. - @punker barbie
#Update2

This issue has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.