AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account block for no reason, and no use of transmission

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2021
Bogotá, D.C., Colombia
I am writing to you today, February 3, 2022, because yesterday at 3:20 pm in Colombia, my Pokeashchewaka and Kashmilo accounts were banned for no reason. Previously, they helped me validate the documents of my partner who is a Venezuelan national and we have been working since the date without problem, I hope you can help me with this inconvenience and know which of the reasons for the banned accounts,

pokeashchewaka: was on broadcast, when it was suspended for no reason

kashmilo: it was not in transmission because chaturbate did not allow this account to transmit, for this reason only the aunt because in it there are 372 tokens which are still in the same

I very respectfully request that you review why this happened since support never answers anything.

thanks for your collaboration and help

@punker barbie please help me

Attachments

• Chaturbate. 1.jpg
    Chaturbate. 1.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Chaturbate.jpg
    Chaturbate.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.