AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF Fantasy Football League!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LiLredhairedgrl said:
And in case anyone was wondering, here's how I feel about my week in fantasy football....
Was quite a ride yesterday. After the first round of games it was not looking good, then Daymarius Thomas had the best day he's had since the beginning of the season. At that point I thought it was really close going into the night game, and then the Saints completely shut down Bryant by sitting two guys on him all night. Even so, in the first half Brees was annoyingly throwing the ball to Sproles. Fortunately, they gave the ball to the power backs in the second.

You beat almost every other team in the league points wise! I just got a little lucky :)

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Holy crap, I was so busy with a drilling lab report this weekend i forgot to even look yesterday. I won! :shock: :cool:

And may i simply add...

Attachments

• 7f273272-cbae-44e1-97f4-1168e91dd843.jpg
    7f273272-cbae-44e1-97f4-1168e91dd843.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 303
dilligaf0 said:
WildFingers said:
JerryBoBerry said:
. We have one guy who's going for an all Bears team. :-D

Hey I resemble that remark...
The only problem is in the bye week, he's screwed. :twocents-02cents: :dance:

So I went back to review some posts and i saw this remark made by Dilli and JBB. If you look at the score on my BYE week It was the highest score I had posted all year. Crazy you say? Yes, crazy as a Fox.

WildFingers said:
WildFingers said:
Team Name / Forum name / @Twitter

BJ Jiggling Kooties bjsruy @PichBJ
BUTT Ye Olde England ButtMonkeys mynameisbob84
Capt MAryland Bluecrabs delmarva2448 HOKIE Pride
@C2448588

CD Team Caseysdavey CaseysDavey @CaseysDavey
COOP Team dolfan boop1126 @bcooper1126
CNAC Cutieland Noodles AmberCutie @AmberLynneGirl
DTW DaTwatty Waffles SexyStephXS @SexyStephMFC
DILL Team ACs_Dilligaf dilligaf0 @dilligaf0
FING Team Fingahs wildfingers @WildFingers1
GILB ACF Also-rans pg240
JBB JBB Silly Nannies JerryBoBerry @jodeum
KK ACF Krangos Krushers Krango @krangoNaked
KRAD ACF Kradeks Killers Kradek @KradekMFC
KRUK Krukville Katydids krukstyle @HeyIsForHorses3
MH Mad Hatters madfanishere
MTR Mighty TRexasaurs GemmaMarie @GemmaMarie69
NC NoWhere Canadiens Thraximundar
PYG Braziland Albino Pygmies MrRodry @rodrigomarianno
Red LiL' Red LiLredhairedgrl @LiLredhairgrrL
XOXOTeam XOXO genxoxo @_xoxo_gen

It is all that I have for now Please fill in the blanks worse thing that could happen is that you have another awesome :-D twitter follower

Blank filled! :p

I added Maryland BlueCrab

First time ever i've been projected for 100 points. :shock:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 11_17_2013 , 2_37_41 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 11_17_2013 , 2_37_41 PM.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 283
Coming down to it in the league! Two weeks left until the playoffs and three divisions have fairly established leaders, while the Tacos division is still up for grabs with Krango just a game ahead. My division is looking a little dicey as well with games against Krango and Bob coming up. Bob was looking like a pushover at the beginning of the season but his team is playing really well the last few weeks.

Looks like there is a trade deadline tomorrow so get your last minute trades in!

Reactions: dilligaf0
Well it seems this is the final week of regular play. I'm thinking I didn't make it into the playoff's, so I'll just say it's been fun and good luck to those still playing after this week.

Attachments

• Football over.jpg
    Football over.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 236
  • football 1.jpg
    football 1.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 236
I too had a great time with this yet I refuse to surrender. I again will be the only one in the league trash talk rppm on ESPN trash talkin' to myself :dontknow:

Stupid Saints nice week to take off. IDIOTS they had there BYE week at week 7. Someone needs to tell the saints you get one BYE week per season. And to think while I was in college working in the dorm food service I gave Sean Payton an extra large serving when he came thru the line. This is how he repays me? There is no loyalty in the world today! :angry4:

WildFingers said:
I too had a great time with this yet I refuse to surrender. I again will be the only one in the league trash talk rppm on ESPN trash talkin' to myself :dontknow:
Hey!!!! What about me????? I have contributed some trashy words myself on more than one occasion.... :shifty:

MGDX1LZ.jpg

And on another note, I was perusing through the football site and found this.... :whistle:

O3O98Y2.jpg

*Notice that there are only 2 votes...
(I wonder whose votes they are?) :whistle:

d4bfk1O.jpg

Qxdd1sJ.gif

Congrats, Red! And thank you everyone for a truly fun season of craziness--it was truly a blast! :thumbleft: :dance: :thumbleft:

Reactions: Kradek
I had a really good time with this year! Thank you AmberCutie, for setting it up. It definitely gave me a reason to watch some of the pro games on Sundays, which I haven't really had for a while with the Browns being so bad.

The final standings are here.

Next year I think it probably might be a good idea to run two leagues of 10 (or more smaller leagues). I think the biggest challenge this year was finding decent replacements during bye weeks and after injuries.

Reactions: AmberCutie
It was an absolute blast to participate in this. We will definitely do it again next year, but with more time to set up!

Thank you to everyone who partook in the fun!

:happy-cheerleaderkid: CONGRATS RED!! :happy-cheerleaderkid:

Reactions: WildFingers
Status
Not open for further replies.