AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF Fantasy Football League!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bjsruy said:
... and I don't have big expectations for this week ... going against Lil'Red !!
Good thing you didn't have any big expectations... :shock:

vigp2Ce.gif

Attachments

• grrr.jpg
    grrr.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 202
LiLredhairedgrl said:
bjsruy said:
... and I don't have big expectations for this week ... going against Lil'Red !!
Good thing you didn't have any big expectations... :shock:
You were 5-1, I was in a 4 game losing streak and my team had never scored more that 80+ points, believe me my expectations were none!! But I have to admit it feels good winning again :-D

pg240 said:
I'm down 24, and the Katydids have Adrian Peterson toting the ball tonight. I have Eli Manning and his looming three interceptions. Loss column here I come!

Hey, I know it looks bleak, but it's hard for me to believe that Eli is going to stay in this nosedive forever--and a game at home against a very weak Minnesota defense might be just what he needs. Minnesota seems to go away from AP when they are down, so some early points from the Giants might make this interesting--and Wes Welker's last minute point grab last night at least gave me reason to be a little nervous. Here's hoping for a good close battle to close out yet another fun week of the ACF FFL. :)

Reactions: pg240
krukstyle said:
pg240 said:
I'm down 24, and the Katydids have Adrian Peterson toting the ball tonight. I have Eli Manning and his looming three interceptions. Loss column here I come!

Hey, I know it looks bleak, but it's hard for me to believe that Eli is going to stay in this nosedive forever--and a game at home against a very weak Minnesota defense might be just what he needs. Minnesota seems to go away from AP when they are down, so some early points from the Giants might make this interesting--and Wes Welker's last minute point grab last night at least gave me reason to be a little nervous. Here's hoping for a good close battle to close out yet another fun week of the ACF FFL. :)

From my perspective, I was hoping Welker had tip-toed the sideline on in for the touchdown on that late drive last night. But he did make a couple of amazing catches. Way too little too late for me, though -- and for the Broncos!

Reactions: krukstyle
JerryBoBerry said:
Well poo. :sad1:

Looked neck and neck for a long time there. Then wham, 96-67.
Well, I really didn't expect my guys to do that well, they hadn't for 5 weeks. It is nice to finally win again. :dance:

Ha! Make that "won" twice as many games as I have. And it doesn't look good for me this week, facing a 5-2 club and I have four players on bye weeks. Guess I better do some for fruitless shopping. Any scraps left out there?

If anyone as a D they will trade that is playing this week let me know. Last available D was picked up and promptly benched. Honestly don't even know if a trade would go through in time.

Kradek said:
If anyone as a D they will trade that is playing this week let me know. Last available D was picked up and promptly benched. Honestly don't even know if a trade would go through in time.
I proposed one, my feelings won't be hurt if you renegotiate or straight up deny it. No idea if it will go through in time, but it says it expires on Sunday morning. :think:

Reactions: Kradek
Kradek said:
I'd offer mine, but it's the Texans (they really suck) and it's the bye week for them too.

pg240 said:
Another rousing start: 30 minutes in and I'm down, 21-10.
Sounds about like my normal week.

I had a few guys play Wednesday so I was ahead 27-0. Now that it's gotten underway today i'm ahead 51-1...
Wait, uhm... :think: ... :shock: Holy Crap I'm ahead 51-1. WHOAH. :lol:

And they moved my projected up to 91 points right now. That's the highest I've EVER been projected.

Reactions: dilligaf0
It would be a good week to have a guy get hot ... scores are pretty low. Of course, the real Manning is just getting started. My Manning racked up nine whole points.

JerryBoBerry said:
pg240 said:
Another rousing start: 30 minutes in and I'm down, 21-10.
Sounds about like my normal week.

I had a few guys play Wednesday so I was ahead 27-0. Now that it's gotten underway today i'm ahead 51-1...
Wait, uhm... :think: ... :shock: Holy Crap I'm ahead 51-1. WHOAH. :lol:

And they moved my projected up to 91 points right now. That's the highest I've EVER been projected.
Hopes. Dreams. Dashed upon the breakers.
His players on teams that LOST outscored my whole team.

Okay, so i've got one little player left tomorrow night.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    820 KB · Views: 100
  • Screenshot - 10_27_2013 , 8_46_58 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 10_27_2013 , 8_46_58 PM.jpg
    360 KB · Views: 100
So my team and the Albino Pygmies are deadlocked at 70 points after Sunday's festivities. The Pygmies, however, still have a decent WR who is listed as "probable" for tomorrow. So I guess it's just time to wait and see... but I'm kind of hoping I lose--a tie would be pretty lame... are they even possible??? :eek:

70-70 and I got a probable Golden Tate (Sea-WR) playing today. :pray:

Edit:
krukstyle said:
So my team and the Albino Pygmies are deadlocked at 70 points after Sunday's festivities. The Pygmies, however, still have a decent WR who is listed as "probable" for tomorrow. So I guess it's just time to wait and see... but I'm kind of hoping I lose--a tie would be pretty lame... are they even possible??? :eek:

:lol:

krukstyle said:
I believe you'd both get a half win. :think:

krukstyle said:
Dilli and I are currently tied as well in the same situation. He has a WR in tonights game.

I too am having the week or the season. I have never broke the century mark. Earlier in the week it was projected that I would lose and was only projected to score 74 pts.

Being lucky is better than being good I guess. Poor Gen.

Well it looks like I get to put all my Bears back in the line up.Some of them need to heal Cutty get well soon!

Kradek said:
krukstyle said:
Dilli and I are currently tied as well in the same situation. He has a WR in tonights game.
I got very lucky my player came through......could have easily been a tie, or even negative points (like my defense a couple weeks ago). I would have cried if I had lost points Monday. :dance:

I wouldn't worry Amber. Every single time I've been projected to win I've lost. :lol:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 10_31_2013 , 12_11_34 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 10_31_2013 , 12_11_34 AM.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.