AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF Fantasy Football League!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The game between genxoxo and I has gotten really close this week. It was supposed to be a landslide against me. But currently I'm in a lead for points, but still projected to lose by a few. I am done playing in a few minutes but she still has 3 players to go. :shock: All I can do is watch my lead get overtaken at this point.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
I've been worried about getting past Amber without losing too bad. I just looked at week 9's matchup. She has 6 players on BYE that week, and one of them is Manning!!! :shock:

:dance: :hello1: :compress: :eek:ccasion9: :sunny: :toothy7: :banana-rock:

I might somehow have a shot. :shifty:

JerryBoBerry said:
I've been worried about getting past Amber without losing too bad. I just looked at week 9's matchup. She has 6 players on BYE that week, and one of them is Manning!!! :shock:

:dance: :hello1: :compress: :eek:ccasion9: :sunny: :toothy7: :banana-rock:

I might somehow have a shot. :shifty:

If anyone is gonna run me down, it's gonna be week 9, lol. I did just pick up a backup QB and a WR so I think I'll still have a full roster.

If anyone is gonna run me down, it's gonna be week 9, lol. I did just pick up a backup QB and a WR so I think I'll still have a full roster.
Hehehe, our Dolphin girl picked up the new Bills QB :lol: I am not sure he will be playing by week 9 though

bjsruy said:
Hehehe, our Dolphin girl picked up the new Bills QB :lol: I am not sure he will be playing by week 9 though
Dammit I was hoping you wouldn't notice! I know, I'll take my chances, and I'm only doing this because of desperation. It made me feel barfelonis to click "accept" on a Bills player! :lol:

(Could have been worse, like if it was a Jets player, though.)

Gemma's team had two guys pick up 30 points each to outscore my entire team. I'm proposing a redraft for the second half of the season!! :)

mynameisbob84 said:
Holy plop, I might actually win this week :-D Unless the Jiggling Kooties' kicker nets 31 points, victory is mine :dance:
Congratulations ButtMonkeys Bob :) !!! Four lost games in a row for me :crybaby:

bjsruy said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Holy plop, I might actually win this week :-D Unless the Jiggling Kooties' kicker nets 31 points, victory is mine :dance:
Congratulations ButtMonkeys Bob :) !!! Four lost games in a row for me :crybaby:
... and I don't have big expectations for this week ... going against Lil'Red !!

bjsruy said:
bjsruy said:
mynameisbob84 said:
... and I don't have big expectations for this week ... going against Lil'Red !!

I wish you well against the juggernaut otherwise known as Lil' Red. She chewed me up and spit me out.

bjsruy said:
bjsruy said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Cheers, dood :-D

And yeah, Lil'Red kicked my balls when we faced off... :?

mynameisbob84 said:
bjsruy said:
bjsruy said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Cheers, dood :-D

And yeah, Lil'Red kicked my balls when we faced off... :?
You got off lucky. :whistle: :lol:

Team Name / Forum name / @Twitter

BJ Jiggling Kooties bjsruy @PichBJ
BUTT Ye Olde England ButtMonkeys mynameisbob84
Capt MAryland Bluecrabs delmarva2448
CD Team Caseysdavey CaseysDavey
COOP Team dolfan boop1126 @bcooper1126
CNAC Cutieland Noodles AmberCutie @AmberLynneGirl
DTW DaTwatty Waffles SexyStephXS @SexyStephMFC
DILL Team ACs_Dilligaf dilligaf0 @dilligaf0
FING Team Fingahs wildfingers @WildFingers1
GILB ACF Also-rans pg240
JBB JBB Silly Nannies JerryBoBerry @jodeum
KK ACF Krangos Krushers Krango @krangoNaked
KRAD ACF Kradeks Killers Kradek @KradekMFC
KRUK Krukville Katydids krukstyle
MH Mad Hatters madfanishere
MTR Mighty TRexasaurs GemmaMarie @GemmaMarie69
NC NoWhere Canadiens Thraximundar
PYG Braziland Albino Pygmies MrRodry @rodrigomarianno
Red LiL' Red LiLredhairedgrl @LiLredhairgrrL
XOXOTeam XOXO genxoxo @_xoxo_gen

It is all that I have for now Please fill in the blanks worse thing that could happen is that you have another awesome :-D twitter follower

WildFingers said:
Maybe we need tweet accts to remind ACFFLr's that there are pending trades out there. I know that I hadn't checked my Gmail acct and missed 2 trade proposals. :eek:

:director: So COOP check your stuffs!

Thanks for the reminder. I did have a trade proposal. Turned it down, though, which is perhaps one of the reasons my team is 1-5!

WildFingers said:

CD Team Caseysdavey CaseysDavey
GILB ACF Also-rans pg240
KRUK Krukville Katydids krukstyle @HeyIsForHorses3

It is all that I have for now Please fill in the blanks worse thing that could happen is that you have another awesome :-D twitter follower

Blank filled! :p

WildFingers said:

CD Team Caseysdavey CaseysDavey @CaseysDavey
GILB ACF Also-rans pg240
KRUK Krukville Katydids krukstyle @HeyIsForHorses3

Blank filled! :p[/quote]

I added @CaseysDavey we are almost there.

About an hour to first kickoff of the day. I have to say that being in this fantasy -- even with a shitty lineup -- is making the NFL season much more interesting an enjoyable. Don't really have a team I take an extreme interest in, so it's fun to have a reason to pay more than casual attention to Thursday, Sunday and Monday in the fall. But once basketball starts, my attention will definitely be divided.

Well poo. :sad1:

Looked neck and neck for a long time there. Then wham, 96-67.

Reactions: dilligaf0
Status
Not open for further replies.